lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The plot thickens! Magnar with his intelligence and many experience as the dungeon master of D&G can easily run a campaign against the Jocks and DIKs. Looking at his build, maybe he was a rejected Jock pledge who love books and holds a grudge. The security is the muscle for all the action.

I have to admit the Quinn part is a long stretch.

Unbeknownst to us, he maxed out his dexterity stat and stealth perk. You wouldn't even catch a glimpse of him doing anything.

I think Lily and Ashley mentioned some of their tasks at the party before the "try for threesome" talk. Mostly running errands for their mothers.

As for the DIKs' list, it was the same old list devised by Nick, Rusty, TOMMY AND VINNY, used every year. I'm surprised that "Smoke a joint" is not in the list and at the same time am glad that "Fucking the preps" is not in the list.

I still prefer her hairstyle from Episode 3.

I doubt Sage actively propositions to other guys until she found out that Chad is cheating on her and MC is being nice to her. From the flashback you can see that she's quite infatuated with Chad.
You realise I was talking about Quinn, as in she wants the MC to pull her pig tails and run away?

• Angry
Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Dec 20, 2019
You could tell in the move to Tybalt's room for the Dik's. That was hilarious him crawling while the MC is just casually walking :ROFLMAO:
If only he could hold in his farts. Reminds me of the game Void Bastards where one of the traits is coughing when you try to sneak around.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I doubt Sage actively propositions to other guys until she found out that Chad is cheating on her and MC is being nice to her. From the flashback you can see that she's quite infatuated with Chad.
I agree, but that was my point.

It seems like Sage has spent the last two years (possibly more) doing nothing but get rejected by the one guy she propositions. So her comment to an MC that likewise rejects her feels odd; it fits her characterization, but not the actual events as we've seen them.

Dec 20, 2019

It seems like Sage has spent the last two years (possibly more) doing nothing but get rejected by the one guy she propositions. So her comment to an MC that likewise rejects her feels odd; it fits her characterization, but not the actual events as we've seen them.
I attribute this to the tunnel vision that DPC gives us. With her DIK personality, maybe she likes to flirt and propositioned a lot but we never get to see it.

c_oriole

Sep 1, 2019
Maybe Derek is a genius. I know from the MC's perspective, I have never seen Derek cheat at anything.
I was thinking the same thing that Derek is actually a genius, but hides it by saying he cheats. When you play the route where you stay in Derek's room, the MC is looking at the books on Derek's shelf and thinking they are a little advance for Derek

mindern

Jul 7, 2017

Has Chad consistently rejected her? We know he has been recently but I doubt Sage would have gone two plus years with him not even kissing her. She’s a very sexual person with needs.

She reacted badly whenever Chad didn’t engage with her to the point of seducing the MC. I took it as their relationship recently gained it’s dead bedroom and she’s frustrated on top of the cheating.

To be honest her reaction to MC rejecting her would make more sense if for the past few years she’s gotten laid whenever she wants with Chad and he’s only recently been ignoring her (blaming his steroids for not having sex, which I think is a lie and he’s being faithful to his affair partner). Throw in her getting attention from men prior to Chad and it tracks she’s surprised at being rejected by MC.

Unless I’m missing something about Chad consistently rejecting her for years.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Has Chad consistently rejected her? We know he has been recently but I doubt Sage would have gone two plus years with him not even kissing her. She’s a very sexual person with needs.

She reacted badly whenever Chad didn’t engage with her to the point of seducing the MC. I took it as their relationship recently gained it’s dead bedroom and she’s frustrated on top of the cheating.

To be honest her reaction to MC rejecting her would make more sense if for the past few years she’s gotten laid whenever she wants with Chad and he’s only recently been ignoring her (blaming his steroids for not having sex, which I think is a lie and he’s being faithful to his affair partner). Throw in her getting attention from men prior to Chad and it tracks she’s surprised at being rejected by MC.

Unless I’m missing something about Chad consistently rejecting her for years.
I thought the same way before Episode 5. But the flashback to when the DIKs were founded showed Sage's infatuation with Chad was just as one sided two years ago.

It's not proof positive, but it sure makes it seem like Sage has been getting very little affection for a long time.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I thought the same way before Episode 5. But the flashback to when the DIKs were founded showed Sage's infatuation with Chad was just as one sided two years ago.

It's not proof positive, but it sure makes it seem like Sage has been getting very little affection for a long time.
I'm still going with Chad being gay and Sage is just his beard

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

I will jump into it just to state that i think Chad probably just started dating Sage to maintain appereances, he probably didn't want to date her at all.

I will not say it just because i think Chad is gay and his sidefuck is probably Troy and that's why he can't get hard with Sage.

Reactions: Ilhares

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
And what's so terrible with the list ? Blowbjob ? Handjob ? Thightjob ? Kiss a guy ? Kiss a girl ? That's the kind of stuff, HOTs do every week. Sex outdoor ? Not only Diks Maggot have the same task but they must also run naked to escape a fucking guard. Quinn couldn't know Maya is a lesbian with no experience with boy, so she didn't choose the sexual things on purpose.

We don't even know what the others pledges must do. Remember Sarah and Melanie forced their daughters to get naked in front of the MC and grind his dick (not to mention the oral stuff). It doesn't seem so unfair for Maya.

As for the prostitution, once again half of the HOT and the pledges are involved and contrary to Camila and Mona, Maya haven't done nothing yet. So how is it so unfair for Maya ?
The difference is that Maya isn't some slut so those tasks she has to do are a pretty big deal. Quinn may not know that she's a lesbian but she can definitely tell that she's inexperienced when it comes to guys hence the tasks. Notice how Mona and Camila don't have to do anything insanely sexual that we know of so far for their scavenger hunt, that's because Quinn knows those 2 are a lot more 'open' and experienced than Maya and doesn't bother making them do anything too sexual because they'd pass it without much difficulty.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
And what's so terrible with the list ? Blowbjob ? Handjob ? Thightjob ? Kiss a guy ? Kiss a girl ? That's the kind of stuff, HOTs do every week. Sex outdoor ? Not only Diks Maggot have the same task but they must also run naked to escape a fucking guard. Quinn couldn't know Maya is a lesbian with no experience with boy, so she didn't choose the sexual things on purpose.

We don't even know what the others pledges must do. Remember Sarah and Melanie forced their daughters to get naked in front of the MC and grind his dick (not to mention the oral stuff). It doesn't seem so unfair for Maya.

As for the prostitution, once again half of the HOT and the pledges are involved and contrary to Camila and Mona, Maya haven't done nothing yet. So how is it so unfair for Maya ?
The terrible thing is education is not free there, girls aren't try to get in the the HOTs for fun but for a (supposed) tuition to be able to stay at the school, that's fucked up and illegal

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
The terrible thing is education is not free there, girls aren't try to get in the the HOTs for fun but for a (supposed) tuition to be able to stay at the school, that's fucked up and illegal
The legal system of DPC's game is a little different then our own

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes