Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I already did this earlier today. I'll pass on round 2
Oh, ok. Every single time I heard of supposed plotholes in this game from other people they fell into the "I can't imagine how this could happen logically, therefore plothole" fallacy so I was interested if this time it would be different. Oh well. I'm not saying this was your case, though.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Oh, ok. Every single time I heard of supposed plotholes in this game from other people they fell into the "I can't imagine how this could happen logically, therefore plothole" fallacy so I was interested if this time it would be different. Oh well. I'm not saying this was your case, though.
No that would be a plot contrivance. A plot hole by definition is something impossible not a lack of common sense/logic/consistency.

Well not necessarily "impossible" but a actual screw up, a malfunction, etc. etc. Somebody in two places at once, someone using their phone when according to the story they lost it, etc. etc. something like that if you get my meaning.

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
WTF is the "red path" and how do i know if i'm on it or not? I just started to play this game and there are a lot of things in the WT that are nowhere explained, this being just one of them..

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
The difference is that Maya isn't some slut so those tasks she has to do are a pretty big deal. Quinn may not know that she's a lesbian but she can definitely tell that she's inexperienced when it comes to guys hence the tasks. Notice how Mona and Camila don't have to do anything insanely sexual that we know of so far for their scavenger hunt, that's because Quinn knows those 2 are a lot more 'open' and experienced than Maya and doesn't bother making them do anything too sexual because they'd pass it without much difficulty.
Maya’s the one desperate to join the hots, Quinn just seems to be doing her job & seeing if she’s got what it takes to be one.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Maya’s the one desperate to join the hots, Quinn just seems to be doing her job & seeing if she’s got what it takes to be one.
that is proven wrong by the other girls list that wasn't even close to be as hardcore, but in reality i think Quinn want to see if she could get Maya to work for her by seeing how far she will go.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
that is proven wrong by the other girls list that wasn't even close to be as hardcore, but in reality i think Quinn want to see if she could get Maya to work for her by seeing how far she will go.
But if she knows the other girls are already hardcore there is no need to test them on that basis but it’s pretty clear maya needs testing to see if she truly has what it takes to be a hot.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Red path is DIK Blue Path is Chick
Thanks , then i must assume that since my DIK points are 11 , I must be on the red path.. My problem is : why do I have to assume when this and other terms (like for instance "dtype") should be clearly explained in a detailed WT like this one..
Would be also helpful to know if this game can be completely played also on a CHICK path and if yes, what would be the differences.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
But if she knows the other girls are already hardcore there is no need to test them on that basis but it’s pretty clear maya needs testing to see if she truly has what it takes to be a hot.
she wasn't the one testing the other girls, each duo got a sponsor that made their tasks if i remember correctly, Quinn is trying to create another prostitute, or see if Maya would be willing to be one, once she noticed that it wasn't the case it became just a way for her to bully her, it has nothing to do with the HOT's.

Dec 31, 2019
I play the version without mini-games. An event with Riona at the beginning of v.0.5. Correctly I understand, that in this variant (without mini-games) I can’t get money anywhere to give them to Riona and get a scene with her?
When you play without minigames you get money from free roams, they usually have some laying around same as the special renders.

I play without minigames and had money for Riona but if you have no money at that part the only way would be reloading older saves and looking around in the previous episodes free roams, I think the DIK party free roam doesn't have any though, must be before that.

You can get 4$ in the next free roam after Riona (2$ in Tybalt's room and 2$ in the room you find the suit) so you will have money for the next two scenes that need it (they can be free depending on affinity).

Reactions: Mormont

Dec 20, 2019
she wasn't the one testing the other girls, each duo got a sponsor that made their tasks if i remember correctly, Quinn is trying to create another prostitute, or see if Maya would be willing to be one, once she noticed that it wasn't the case it became just a way for her to bully her, it has nothing to do with the HOT's.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Quinn trying to bully Maya to leave? Because that's how I'm reading that below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 20, 2019
When you play without minigames you get money from free roams, they usually have some laying around same as the special renders.

I play without minigames and had money for Riona but if you have no money at that part the only way would be reloading older saves and looking around in the previous episodes free roams, I think the DIK party free roam doesn't have any though, must be before that.

You can get 4$ in the next free roam after Riona (2$ in Tybalt's room and 2$ in the room you find the suit) so you will have money for the next two scenes that need it (they can be free depending on affinity).
Wait, I don't remember needing any $ for the Riona scene.

Dec 20, 2019
If I remember correctly, this conversation was about Josy to make her leave, not Maya. Quinn mentioned Maya here only to show Tommy, that maybe Josy leave by own failure, and Quinn will have no need to kick her out.
She is offering to make things worst, she is basically saying "If you want to i can make her leave because she barelly can take what i already threw at her"
Hm, I was reading that scene as "I am capable of doing this, look, I'm already doing it to Maya and she's almost giving up." I know she's giving an example to Tommy, but isn't she also revealing her intentions towards Maya? Some more she puts Josy in the same group as Maya, I don't know if it functions the same as the maggots where if one falls the other follows.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hm, I was reading that scene as "I am capable of doing this, look, I'm already doing it to Maya and she's almost giving up." I know she's giving an example to Tommy, but isn't she also revealing her intentions towards Maya? Some more she puts Josy in the same group as Maya, I don't know if it functions the same as the maggots where if one falls the other follows.
yeah, but i don't think making Maya quit was her primary objective, after all she had no way of knowing that Maya would have that hard of a time with the tasks, i think she was testing her to see if she would join her menu, she had no reason to want Maya to quit, and she knew that Maya was trying to join because of the tuition(money problems), after seeing that she would have a problem though it became just a way for her to have her fun.

Reactions: MIkedante
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes