Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just for fun, another subject, another debate (not very important, I agree :p) : why is MC still wanting to have his dorm in the Diks house ?
We know that it was one of his greatest motivations to pledge in the beginning, but now ?
If he is on the Sage route, I can't believe she will come and live with MC in his place. It would sound like a real provocation for Chad and the AAA, and, if she sincerely likes MC (but does she ?), the situation would be unbearable for her. So her place would be more discreet, especially for love/sex scenes.

On the opposite route, I can't imagine Jill coming into the Diks house, and it's even worse for Bella. So each love scene would take place in Jill's dorm or Bella's house.

Finally, on the Josy/Maya path, IN WICH FUCK*ING WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO SLEEP ELSEWHERE THAN HERE :
View attachment 693407 !!!!!!
So ?
I wouldn't take Jill or Bella into the Dik mansion the other girls would be okay with it but I could see Jill being a bit reserved about it unless we bring her in via the glass door in the library and I don't think Bella would approve of how the library looks :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The MC did originally suggest becoming Maya's official roommate; at the time Maya was against it, and it was never revisited once the two became a de facto couple. It's still possible this would have been against B&R policy, but either way it does feel more than a little contrived that the MC continues to bemoan the lack of a permanent room while refusing to do more than blindly hope that will change.

It's probably just too convenient to DPC to keep the MC's situation in flux. That way he can crash wherever the plot needs him to, whenever it's convenient. Plus, a CHICK-ish MC can continue to participate in DIK activities on the grounds that he needs somewhere to live. Ideally these sorts of contrivances would fade away once the proper plot is in motion, but this particular one stubbornly refuses to die.
Yep, and just when it seemed like he got that "permanent" solution it was snatched away from him again.

Maybe this is how DPC will force the Bella plot along since the MC will likely stay with her after she let him stay in ep 5 regardless of what path you were on with her. They'll then not only get some alone time which hopefully, finally leads to sex, but we'll also learn more about her, her husband, and what's behind the door.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
It probably will though when you consider that the mansion is trashed, his room was already a mess, and any money that might have gone on fixing up his room now has to be used to fix up the mansion. So it doesn't look like he'll be moving in any time soon unless he's willing to slum it out in an uncomfortable sleeping arrangement at the mansion.

However, once everything gets sorted, there's nothing to stop the MC from sleeping in other people's beds when sex is involved. It wouldn't be as much of a contrivance anymore if he spends the occasional night with M&J, Sage, Bella, and even Jill once all those relationships have reached the sex stage.
Well the issue isn’t so much sex as he’s sleeping where he isn’t in a relationship. So unless there’s another contrivance like bella’s Last time round to route all players regardless of romance or he wants to render multiple sleeping locations, feels like the room will need fixing soon.

Dec 29, 2018
Yeaaaahhh... it was probably Sage who got the deal with the Preps, her familly is loaded and she probably has contacts. Plus, she only got mad with Quinn because she didn't tell the DIKs about the Preps.
So I went back through some old saves to see just what happened, and while Sage was the one who made the deal with the preps, it was Quinn who convinced her to back out of the deal with the DIKs and go with the preps instead. If you are on Sage's path, you see Quinn whisper to Riona that they need to talk about some bad news that Dawe brought her the other night. That's a reference to him showing up at the end of the previous episode. They meet up later and Quinn tells Riona that she has a plan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn talks to Sage after the carwash scene about the change of plans. Sage agrees to do it her way, but insists that Quinn be the one to break the news to Rusty and Tommy. Which is something that Quinn doesn't do.

So this was a classic Quinn catastrophe. She convinces Sage to back out of the deal with the DIKs to get more money from the preps instead (which gives her a chance to make money on the side to cover her drug debts). She doesn't tell Tommy about the deal, and everything blows up in her face. Tommy, who very clearly had feelings for Quinn, now tells her that she isn't worth shit to him anymore.

Quinn make several additional fuck ups in this conversation. She lets Tommy know that the money was for her and not for the HOTs, which would get her in trouble with Sage if the now extremely angry Tommy were to tell her about it. And she also throws her best friend Riona under the bus by claiming that she was the one smoking for free, which is only going to push Riona further away from Quinn if that gets back to her. She admits that she lied to Tommy about not selling to the DIKs, and she admits that she was ripping off Dawe by selling him fake pills, so Tommy has two more reasons to never trust Quinn. As if anyone needed any more at this point.

So much for thinking two steps ahead, eh?

Mar 20, 2018
I’m almost at the end of version 0.4 where u have a choice to either let maya and josy go or be more than friends. Now if I choose build a romantic relationship with them will it affect my relation with Jill? cause she is my most fav character.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
I’m almost at the end of version 0.4 where u have a choice to either let maya and josy go or be more than friends. Now if I choose build a romantic relationship with them will it affect my relation with Jill? cause she is my most fav character.
At this point of the game no, not yet. You can even make moves on Sage and Bella without consequences.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well the issue isn’t so much sex as he’s sleeping where he isn’t in a relationship. So unless there’s another contrivance like bella’s Last time round to route all players regardless of romance or he wants to render multiple sleeping locations, feels like the room will need fixing soon.
The thing is that, contrivance or not, Bella's story is going to play out regardless of whether or not the MC is in a relationship with her. Yes, it might seem forced to be involved in her story even if the MC isn't involved with her, but that's just the way it would be, and if that means that the MC stays with her even on the route where they're not on good terms, then so be it.

I think people give way too much weight to the choices in this game as far as thinking they mean that characters can be cut out completely if you don't follow their path. They're simply choices between having a romantic, sexual relationship with them, or not having one, and these characters and their stories are still likely to play out with the MC's involvement, just in different ways depending on the relationship status.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
As people keep bringing up a time skip I wonder if it will happen with the mansion or will we get to see them fix the place up step by step? It's a lot of work to be done and I'm not sure we wan't to see it take to long for them to get the place fixed even if they don't have the backing from Rusty's Dad.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As people keep bringing up a time skip I wonder if it will happen with the mansion or will we get to see them fix the place up step by step? It's a lot of work to be done and I'm not sure we wan't to see it take to long for them to get the place fixed even if they don't have the backing from Rusty's Dad.
I'm leaning towards thinking that we'll get a little bit of fixing up during the upcoming week as well as seeing the MC and the DIKs brainstorming ways they can make money and possibly even seeing their first venture. Then, after this week is done, we'll skip ahead to his birthday, during which time the DIK mansion gets fixed up.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
why is MC still wanting to have his dorm in the Diks house ?
It makes sense for him to want to have his residence in a well appointed frat(once fixed up)
Everybody should want a place to call their own. One may have standing "invitations" at other places one day, next day you could be an unwelcome Owen Wilson scrounging on someone's couch. Don't want that do we? Always good to have a fallback place/home of our own. (This goes double IRL btw :p )
What I do wonder is how he is going to handle the mc’s sleeping arrangements going forward.
People worry too much about this methinks. Just because we can sleep in the DIK library doesn't mean we have to. Man-whores (like me :LOL:) can stayover with Sage every weekly movie night, sleep in Maya/Josy dorm 2 nights a week, at Bellas 3 nights etc. DIK library is a place to keep our guitar and unwashed laundry. Pretty sure DPC can arrange for that should he so wish.

I wouldn't take Jill or Bella into the Dik mansion the other girls would be okay with it but I could see Jill being a bit reserved about it unless we bring her in via the glass door in the library and I don't think Bella would approve of how the library looks
Ah, Mormont, you know very well that when it comes to teachers *coff coff*, home visits are always the best :BootyTime:, Bella also has her library for us to visit after closing hours. The difficult one is Jill...which is ironic since we've actually used half the rooms + balcony in the prep mansion for that very purpose with most of the HOTs, but not with the one girl who actually lives there :LOL:(yet).

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Mr Spock... you are not alone...
Sometimes it feels that logic has no place here...

you picked the wrong vn if you feel that way... Look at how the vn starts...: Are you easily offended?
Mr. Spock? That's freaking a funny.
No definitely not easily offended. I don't get offended by much at all.

Reactions: Red469

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Aireth photos sure, but it is unlikely that the dirt on Chad is on the laptop. All the DIKs would know his secret - in which case hard to see it not spreading as gossip through the entire campus or being used against him long before now.
- The laptop was found in the library, Vinny's old room. His old maggot brother was also skulking in there. Vinny probably still has keys to the Mansion, including the patio door key to his old room and the DIKs don't look the type who are diligent about changing the locks ...
- nor in changing the combination to their safe. DPC wouldn't leave the picture behind which the safe was hidden askew for no purpose. Did Vinny also take something from the safe? :illuminati:
If Vinny was the one who did it, then it's not malice. From his perspective, that's not a trashing - it's home improvement :KEK:
That's why I had the point about Troy on the bottom. I know it starts going all grand conspiracy-ish. However, Troy as a Ex-AAA could have been in position to take pictures of Chad doing whatever (my theory is steroids). Maybe Troy and Vinny are in it together? Who knows.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Just for fun, another subject, another debate (not very important, I agree :p) : why is MC still wanting to have his dorm in the Diks house ?
We know that it was one of his greatest motivations to pledge in the beginning, but now ?
If he is on the Sage route, I can't believe she will come and live with MC in his place. It would sound like a real provocation for Chad and the AAA, and, if she sincerely likes MC (but does she ?), the situation would be unbearable for her. So her place would be more discreet, especially for love/sex scenes.

On the opposite route, I can't imagine Jill coming into the Diks house, and it's even worse for Bella. So each love scene would take place in Jill's dorm or Bella's house.

Finally, on the Josy/Maya path, IN WICH FUCK*ING WORLD WOULD YOU WANT TO SLEEP ELSEWHERE THAN HERE :
View attachment 693407 !!!!!!
So ?
The short answer boils down to just 1 word: Plot.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I guess we will see some fixup minigames. I don't mind that since I've recently played Train Station Renovation and found it quite fun as long as it lasted.

• Haha
Reactions: Darkmetal
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes