mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The thing is that, contrivance or not, Bella's story is going to play out regardless of whether or not the MC is in a relationship with her. Yes, it might seem forced to be involved in her story even if the MC isn't involved with her, but that's just the way it would be, and if that means that the MC stays with her even on the route where they're not on good terms, then so be it.

I think people give way too much weight to the choices in this game as far as thinking they mean that characters can be cut out completely if you don't follow their path. They're simply choices between having a romantic, sexual relationship with them, or not having one, and these characters and their stories are still likely to play out with the MC's involvement, just in different ways depending on the relationship status.
I was thinking about this earlier. It seems DPC is aiming for you to either be friends or romantic with each LI and the overarching storyline works with either status so that all girls can be involved in the plot. Given a friendship route exists I’d like the chance to end relationships amicably and go back to friends. An off ramp now rather than later.

This might sound like wanting my cake and eating it but much like Maya/Josy I want a chance to go back to being friends with Bella/Sage/Jill without some big dramatic to-do. It just leads to metagaming, I don’t wanna be in a situation where I have to not pick Sage as a fuck buddy when MC is single at the start of the game because it locks you into later being a fuck buddy when you’re with someone. It would be the antithesis of drama fuel to let MC accept Bella’s “this never happened“ offer. To say to Sage “look, I like you but I can’t just be a fuck buddy. I want to pursue a relationship so this has to end.” To say to Jill “this isn’t working but I wanna be friends“.

I just don’t wanna be railroaded and be unable to get out ahead of any drama. It won’t sit well with me if at the end of this story you need clairvoyance to avoid drama because the MC is locked into routes despite a viable alternative existing. There’s no good reason not to write a quick scene where you break up with someone before shit gets messy and transition to the friend route.

Hammy128

Dec 3, 2017
Can someone tell me how to remove both persistent files for the scenes? Don't hjave enough time to play through it all again after I lost my files :/ Would be much appreciated!

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Gotta admit that I loved Sage and Bella sucking on the MC's thumb during lewd scenes, think it unlocked something in me lol; was hoping for Josy to do it too!

Any other games that do that? I remember it being in Philly's CoBD too.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ah, Mormont, you know very well that when it comes to teachers *coff coff*, home visits are always the best :BootyTime:, Bella also has her library for us to visit after closing hours. The difficult one is Jill...which is ironic since we've actually used half the rooms + balcony in the prep mansion for that very purpose with most of the HOTs, but not with the one girl who actually lives there :LOL:(yet).
I was kind of hoping Cathy would have invited us in with this update but I guess that will be the next step? Thing is if we are to get Jill in the Dik mansion I wonder how it will go down with Rusty?

I guess we will see some fixup minigames. I don't mind that since I've recently played Train Station Renovation and found it quite fun as long as it lasted.
That could be pretty fun you might have given DPC an idea with that one.
Can someone tell me how to remove both persistent files for the scenes? Don't hjave enough time to play through it all again after I lost my files :/ Would be much appreciated!
You need to delete them from your game folder and from the Appdata folder

Dec 20, 2019
I was thinking about this earlier. It seems DPC is aiming for you to either be friends or romantic with each LI and the overarching storyline works with either status so that all girls can be involved in the plot. Given a friendship route exists I’d like the chance to end relationships amicably and go back to friends. An off ramp now rather than later.

This might sound like wanting my cake and eating it but much like Maya/Josy I want a chance to go back to being friends with Bella/Sage/Jill without some big dramatic to-do. It just leads to metagaming, I don’t wanna be in a situation where I have to not pick Sage as a fuck buddy when MC is single at the start of the game because it locks you into later being a fuck buddy when you’re with someone. It would be the antithesis of drama fuel to let MC accept Bella’s “this never happened“ offer. To say to Sage “look, I like you but I can’t just be a fuck buddy. I want to pursue a relationship so this has to end.” To say to Jill “this isn’t working but I wanna be friends“.

I just don’t wanna be railroaded and be unable to get out ahead of any drama. It won’t sit well with me if at the end of this story you need clairvoyance to avoid drama because the MC is locked into routes despite a viable alternative existing. There’s no good reason not to write a quick scene where you break up with someone before shit gets messy and transition to the friend route.
There should be some cutoff points in the game where you would know you should not fuck around anymore. Some girls have their quirks and some might be OK if you slept with other and some might not. We will know more as the episodes continue to roll out in due time. But you will most likely need to replay the whole thing if you want to get the best possible outcome for your girl, especially you really went and fuck around.

Dec 20, 2019
I was kind of hoping Cathy would have invited us in with this update but I guess that will be the next step? Thing is if we are to get Jill in the Dik mansion I wonder how it will go down with Rusty?
I know how Tommy would feel - new milk machine money tree

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know how Tommy would feel - new milk machine money tree
He can think that but that easy ride for him is over I'd be pretty certain not only Jill would shut him down right away but also the MC could create a bit more tension if all this was to occur.

Dec 20, 2019
He can think that but that easy ride for him is over I'd be pretty certain not only Jill would shut him down right away but also the MC could create a bit more tension if all this was to occur.
He most likely will think that, just like how he thought Rusty could go back and beg his father to finance the frat again. Will we be able to push his buttons to a point stupid enough to challenge the MC to a fight, after knowing how MC took down the Jocks? I would love a chance to punch him too.

Dec 20, 2019
Thing is if we are to get Jill in the Dik mansion I wonder how it will go down with Rusty?
Back to this point, I don't think we know enough about Rusty's mentality towards girls to come up with anything concrete. But from what I can see from his behavior so far, I guess he would be cool with it. He seems like a pragmatic kind of guy.

Reactions: mindern

Orcsim

Jun 5, 2020
The best adult game i've ever played! Really enjoying the story and can't wait for future episodes! You know it's actually a good story when you don't just press yes to all the scenes that lead to animations because you feel immersed enough in the story. Going to make a couple of saves and see how the story plays out for a couple of the girls, kinda hoping once Quinns plans go under a little you can pursue a route with her. That or Josy and Maya actually split so you can actually choose one and not have to be the glue that holds them together.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Back to this point, I don't think we know enough about Rusty's mentality towards girls to come up with anything concrete. But from what I can see from his behavior so far, I guess he would be cool with it. He seems like a pragmatic kind of guy.
Surprised perhaps that she is with the MC? Rusty probably had the idea if she didn't go for him that she'd more likely go for a Tybalt type which ain't the case here either so yeah I think he'd be surprised that the MC is dating Jill.

Reactions: ename144

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm not sure we can even say that, one of the problems of privilege is that it allows you float through life without considering the situations of others. That he's gone through 3 years of college with his dad paying for everything, not just his tuition but also the costs of running a fraternity.

I suspect you're right that he's pragmatic most of the time but he also comes across as someone who's never given these things a first thought, let alone a second.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
There’s a small window of information missing. Whatever happened between them first meeting and him eventually securing a date.

He could have been really into her and after bombing with the pure bred Burgmeister stuff genuinely tried to get to know her and ask her out only to strike out again on the date for changing around his friends.

I can’t see Rusty being an arsehole about this, he had his chance and blew it, but it could sting a little if he genuinely liked her. It would be a nice bit of characterisation if he offered up advice and encouraged the MC. Talked him through high society and who people are. Acted like his DIK father and had his back when it came to Jill because Tommy isn’t. Rusty did show slightly annoyance that Tommy wasn’t pulling his weight and said he’d talk to him about it at the strip club.

Reactions: Red469 and Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes