Aug 6, 2017
ep 5 ended the maya and yosy road imo. if you dont follow them to talk to josy father there is no more there than awkward relationships. Hopefully the next episodes will close other roads, being a manwhore is hard.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Now I'm really looking forward to seeing Rusty's reaction to MC dating Jill. It'd be even funnier if he was genuinely interested in her but blew his chance.

Dec 20, 2019
I'm not sure we can even say that, one of the problems of privilege is that it allows you float through life without considering the situations of others. That he's gone through 3 years of college with his dad paying for everything, not just his tuition but also the costs of running a fraternity.

I suspect you're right that he's pragmatic most of the time but he also comes across as someone who's never given these things a first thought, let alone a second.
Pragmatic AND spoiled then, until now since his dad is putting a temporary stop to his finances. Process of growing up for him.
Surprised perhaps that she is with the MC? Rusty probably had the idea if she didn't go for him that she'd more likely go for a Tybalt type which ain't the case here either so yeah I think he'd be surprised that the MC is dating Jill.
There’s a small window of information missing. Whatever happened between them first meeting and him eventually securing a date.

He could have been really into her and after bombing with the pure bred Burgmeister stuff genuinely tried to get to know her and ask her out only to strike out again on the date for changing around his friends.

I can’t see Rusty being an arsehole about this, he had his chance and blew it, but it could sting a little if he genuinely liked her. It would be a nice bit of characterisation if he offered up advice and encouraged the MC. Talked him through high society and who people are. Acted like his DIK father and had his back when it came to Jill because Tommy isn’t. Rusty did show slightly annoyance that Tommy wasn’t pulling his weight and said he’d talk to him about it at the strip club.
Now I'm really looking forward to seeing Rusty's reaction to MC dating Jill. It'd be even funnier if he was genuinely interested in her but blew his chance.
I am imagining him being shocked, then congratulating you, taking the chance to tell a bit of his backstory with Jill, and giving you advice, if any. So far from the DIKs, only he, Jacob and Nick are giving me the nice guy vibe, even though Nick seems to brood a lot after losing Vinny.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Pragmatic AND spoiled then, until now since his dad is putting a temporary stop to his finances. Process of growing up for him.

I am imagining him being shocked, then congratulating you, taking the chance to tell a bit of his backstory with Jill, and giving you advice, if any. So far from the DIKs, only he, Jacob and Nick are giving me the nice guy vibe, even though Nick seems to brood a lot after losing Vinny.
All the DIK's seem to be cool minus Tommy.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
I think Rusty would be cool with it. Then again, he's one of the few that doesn't have a GF nor screw Arieth. Closest gal seems to be Sandy (sterotypically, stippers are the type one goes to when heartbroken) so maybe he is still hung up on Jill? IDK, 3 years seems a long time to be hung up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Dec 20, 2019
I think Rusty would be cool with it. Then again, he's one of the few that doesn't have a GF nor screw Arieth. Closest gal seems to be Sandy (sterotypically, stippers are the type one goes to when heartbroken) so maybe he is still hung up on Jill? IDK, 3 years seems a long time to be hung up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope that's the case and no hard feelings will be present but then again Rusty could have other issues to worry about we've still yet to see how Cathy is going to react on Monday and will she punish them.

i don't know about you guys but i wasn't a fan of Sage until this moment.
this scene just hits me different (idek why :WaitWhat:).
Her reaction on that last scene she is definitely taken with the MC I think just how she looks here and thinks about it she likes that idea and moving onto the next stage of not just being fuck buddies anymore.

Ghostrider23

Apr 13, 2020
Hey guys, has the official walkthrough for episode 5 been shared? I stopped yesterday at thread 3470. Don't really feel like going through 16 pages lol. I would appreciate if someone could let me know.

Dec 20, 2019
I hope that's the case and no hard feelings will be present but then again Rusty could have other issues to worry about we've still yet to see how Cathy is going to react on Monday and will she punish them.
She's the one who suggests give Chad counselling and talk it over, but this case is directly impacting her so I am assuming punish them she will. How severely we don't know.

Dec 20, 2019
The fact that she doesn't ask every 2 minutes if the MC made progress on Chad and his side fuck helped her a lot to be lovable in the last 2 updates.
I think she stopped asking after she found out that he's cheating although she is determined to find out who the side-bitch is.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I think she stopped asking after she found out that he's cheating although she is determined to find out who the side-bitch is.
True but the closer she gets to MC she less bothered about it she is. So, unless it turns out to be someone especially close to her it may not ultimately matter who the girl (boy?) is and, since we haven't seen her crying on a girl friend's shoulder about it I'm leaning in that direction.

Irqif

May 31, 2018
Just made an Unofficial Android Port

It's an obb release because the game is now too big to port in a single apk file (thank you Java) and it would not be easy for most people to install. (especially if you've got limited space on your phone)

READ the installation instructions !

UPDATED: 05 June, 2020
Download the non-modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake]
Download the modded version here: Being a DIK [v0.5.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Scrappy’s Walkthrough and Cheat mod

Installation process
1. Download all necessary files (Including APK and OBB). They both are included in a ZIP file.
2. Extract the files from the archive
3. Install the APK file. Do not open it because you need to do one more step.
4. You will also get from the zip file a folder usually named in.time2fap.[game_name] Move this folder to Android/obb
You should end up with Android/obb/in.time2fap.[game_name] when done correctly.
5. (Give the game storage permission if needed)

You can now launch the game.

Made with Custom scripts based on RpaKit (Madeddy@F95Zone), UnRen (Sam@F95Zone) and Cruncher (bas@F95Zone)

If you encounter an issue with my port please ping me here or at my

Enjoy ! ;)
What the name of the Obb file??? Some one???

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Her reaction on that last scene she is definitely taken with the MC I think just how she looks here and thinks about it she likes that idea and moving onto the next stage of not just being fuck buddies anymore.
Exactly
the way DPC captures these emotions and handles character development are just beyond phenomenal :love:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
True but the closer she gets to MC she less bothered about it she is. So, unless it turns out to be someone especially close to her it may not ultimately matter who the girl (boy?) is and, since we haven't seen her crying on a girl friend's shoulder about it I'm leaning in that direction.
Her speech in the pool could indicate she is just being private. I’m fully on board with her being smitten with the MC but her talk in the pool about them basically being strangers and how she’s fine if he doesn’t share secrets and stuff means she could just be compartmentalising her life.

She’s into the MC, that I don’t doubt but she’s also only known him 2 weeks. It’s not that strange for her to be hiding how upset she is about Chad. She’s still with Chad at the end of the day and she did lightly touch on how hard it would be to end it. Her not bringing it up could be because she doesn’t want to, not because she’s over Chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes