Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oh wow, Its way more than i thought...
From what was said i doubt the game will reach completion even in 2 years.
he expects more than 4 seasons...
I doubt the game will be about a ordinary college story.
The only way it ends in 2 years is if DPC ends up doing just 3 seasons, otherwise it's 4 or 5 years.

Well, assuming that, at most, each new episode continues to take around 4 months each, this is how long it would take for 3, 4, and 5 seasons of 4 episodes each starting from this month when development of ep 6 begins:

3 Seasons, 12 Episodes
  • 7 episodes remaining x 4 months = 28 months. 28 months from June 2020 = October 2022
4 Seasons, 16 Episodes
  • 11 episodes remaining x 4 months = 44 months. 44 months from June 2020 = February 2024
5 Seasons, 20 Episodes
  • 15 episodes remaining x 60 months = 60 months. 60 months from June 2020 = June 2025
The story can still easily revolve around his 1st year of college, given that these 5 episodes have covered just the first 2 weeks and the remainder of season 2 could cover the 3rd week. That would leave seasons 3 & 4 to cover the rest of the year.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Noor Oneal

Noor Oneal

Oct 26, 2019
The only way it ends in 2 years is if DPC only ends up doing 3 seasons, otherwise, it's 4 or 5 years.

The story can still easily revolve around this 1st years of college, given that the first 5 episodes have covered just the first 2 weeks and the remainder of season 2 could cover the 3rd week. That would leave seasons 3 & 4 to cover the rest of the year.
Holy...
2025 hahaha
by then Jesus comes down from heaven and kill everybody hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: Youven and Sepey

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
scary shit wtfffff.png
i took a screenshot of the MC looking under Isabella's locked room and turned on the exposure and changed the hue and to me these look like boots and its scary cos i don't think the boots are touching the ground :oops:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Should I assume that I needed to be in a relationship with Josy and Maya for any chance at future involvement with Josy? Based on some of the dialogue I can't be sure, but seeing how it was a requirement for scenes involving them....

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
Should I assume that I needed to be in a relationship with Josy and Maya for any chance at future involvement with Josy? Based on some of the dialogue I can't be sure, but seeing how it was a requirement for scenes involving them....
Seems that way so far but their are some pretty big hints in Ep 5 that you still might be able to win one or both over.

Tarkash

Lexi Head-Writer
Game Developer
May 9, 2020
View attachment 708183
i took a screenshot of the MC looking under Isabella's locked room and turned on the exposure and changed the hue and to me these look like boots and its scary cos i don't think the boots are touching the ground :oops:
ufufufu so he got hung out to dry by her? xD
Nice!

Although... taking a look at acting lesson... I'd totally deem it possible for Cake to pull such shit xD

lucilfer

Oct 9, 2018
ufufufu so he got hung out to dry by her? xD
Nice!

Although... taking a look at acting lesson... I'd totally deem it possible for Cake to pull such shit xD
Shoooot even if Bella is a killer i dont care id still hit as MC of course. :oops:;)

tockelp

May 17, 2020
Can somebody please just write all the vault codes?
And do they still work if I use like the vault code from ep 1 during ep 5?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
BADIK episodes titles.

Episode 1: The initiation
Episode 2: Maggot Brothers
Episode 3: %100
Episode 4: When The Worlds Collide!
Episode 5: HOTheaded
Episode 6: ?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnDelfino

EmperorGER

Jun 3, 2020
I'm just wondering if the story is really that serious and sad that a warning is needed? I have only played 1 ½ episodes so far. What do you think?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
I'm just wondering if the story is really that serious and sad that a warning is needed? I have only played 1 ½ episodes so far. What do you think?
Acting Lessons dropped the bomb out of the blue at the end of episode 5. It was pretty bad. You can't predict if and when it will happen.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes