Jul 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Cant afford to donate at the moment since im in a legal battle with workmans comp right now but will definitely donate something when it's settled. I havent tried this one yet but Acting Lessons was the best VN I have ever had the pleasure of playing. I am not a cryer but ended up shedding man tears the 3 times i completed different routes. So I believe this should be at least half as good. Have a Good day! :)

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
So... without spoilers, how is episode 5 compared to the previous 4? I haven't played it yet.
How much Bella is there?

PS. I am a patron.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm just wondering if the story is really that serious and sad that a warning is needed? I have only played 1 ½ episodes so far. What do you think?
It's just a heads up for the serious and possibly tragic drama and events that'll unfold later on in the game and how it might hit close to home for some people. This game isn't gonna just be all sunshine and comedy despite it seeming like so for now at least and DPC wants to let new players who aren't too familiar with his previous game/style know in advance.

Last edited:
Reactions: EmperorGER

ZePelantra

Jun 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5.0 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES + Scrappy Walkthrough & Cheat Mod
&
Unofficial Android Port for v0.5.1 Compressed with WORKING MINIGAMES (NOT MODDED)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR 0.5.0 :
- Extract the .rar file you get using any archive extracting software on your Android.
- Copy "org.beingadik.t0011" folder to "Android/obb"
- Install the APK.
- Enjoy.
Path & Brawler Minigame:
Download 0.5.0

Download 0.5.1

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Really Nice work mate, keep up the good content.

Laurelin

Apr 3, 2020
BADIK episodes titles.

Episode 1: The initiation
Episode 2: Maggot Brothers
Episode 3: %100
Episode 4: When The Worlds Collide!
Episode 5: HOTheaded
Episode 6: ?
Episode 6 : "Reconstruction"
Indeed, episode 6 should turn around the beginning of the reconstruction for the DIK mansion, for DIKs themselves (after Rusty's deposition and without his father's money), for MC (if you've been rejected by Josy and Maya), for Josy and Maya's relationships (involving MC or not, depends on the route), for Sage without Chad, for Cathy after the picture on Rooster, for Bella wich begins to accept her husband's absence, for Derek after he fucks Wendy ( :ROFLMAO: ), for Jade (if you are on her route) to punish her husband, and so on...
Why not ? We know some things, we suspect some others, but DPC is the only master. He had trapped us, and he leads us by the nose !! We only have to follow...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Should I assume that I needed to be in a relationship with Josy and Maya for any chance at future involvement with Josy? Based on some of the dialogue I can't be sure, but seeing how it was a requirement for scenes involving them....
this is the question for the jackpot

I don't think it will be impossible to have a relationship with Josy even without being part of the triple, she still proves to feel something for MC, already with Maya it could be more difficult.

while I'm pretty sure being part of the triple prevents us from taking other adventures, for example the triple excludes Jade and Cathe

Dec 20, 2019
View attachment 708183
i took a screenshot of the MC looking under Isabella's locked room and turned on the exposure and changed the hue and to me these look like boots and its scary cos i don't think the boots are touching the ground :oops:
Someone shared it before.
For those who haven't seen it before -> what we can see through the crack under the Mysterious Door (I lightened picture):
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Episode 6 : "Reconstruction"
Indeed, episode 6 should turn around the beginning of the reconstruction for the DIK mansion, for DIKs themselves (after Rusty's deposition and without his father's money), for MC (if you've rejected Josy and Maya), for Josy and Maya's relationships (involving MC or not, depends on the route), for Sage without Chad, for Cathy after the picture on Rooster, for Bella wich begins to accept her husband's absence, for Derek after he fucks Wendy ( :ROFLMAO: ), for Jade (if you are on her route) to punish her husband, and so on...
Why not ? We know some things, we suspect some others, but DPC is the only master. He had trapped us, and he leads us by the nose !! We only have to follow...
*FTFY

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Man.. I really wish there was at least a small indication of what paths may or may not exclude which others in the future.. I already had to play the game 3 times from that choice of going to sleep with Bella or with Sage or with Derek but even so I can not guess if i must refuse a relation with Josy & Maya in order to have one with Jill (and Bella) or if on the contrary only a relation with Josy & Maya would enable also that.. As for Sage, i'd want her to be my life time fuckbuddy but in which combination would that be possible and in which one not? And how about all the other damn sexy girls? Do i have to stop fooling around with them in order to not lose Jill or Bella or .. Josy (these 3 being my favorites for a happy ending, together or .. in parts lol). But do I have to give up fuckin' Camila's ass or Riona's mouth (to mention only a few lol) in order to reach that happy ending(s)? This game is great from all points of view but damn.. is it difficult to play it when you have something in mind and want to reach a goal.. or 2.. or 3 .. :)

For such a game I should better wait till it's completed and then play it from the beginning, if it has a good WT. But if according to some of the comments here it can take 3-4 years to come to an end.. I am not sure Corona would agree to that solution .. Meanwhile only the cheat mod can help.. to some degree..

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
For those who haven't seen it before -> what we can see through the crack under the Mysterious Door (I lightened picture):
I have a theory That Bella locked room is her own room. since, her teenage years because it's her parents home. Look at Bella boots!
Well it would be nice if the second theory was correct, because, like lusikin said, those boots don't appear to be touching the ground. I have 2 theories. 1. is that her husband killed himself for some reason and she just locked the door and couldn't deal with it. Wanted to pretend like it didn't happen and he's just "away." 2. Her husband did something to make her kill him (maybe related to her parents being gone) and hung the body in there. The only issue with these theories is that there would be an odor from a rotting corpse. Either way, I'm worried because there's definitely something up with her and I don't want her to end up being this game's Leah.

Also, past Bella's hair :love:. I didn't think she could get hotter, but fuck!

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Well, just finished my second full walktrhough and my plans to go Full CHICK went out the window since it wasn´t nearly as satisfying as being a Massive DIK. I managed to stay in a NEUTRAL situation and it was still great. I really think that the upcoming episodes is where the CHICK path is really gonna shine, but for now, not much content. Also, some CHICK choices were really hard to make.
Also, the threesome was actually possible in NEUTRAL so, yay for that. Still, all HOTs, DIKs, the teachers and Sage is my way to go in the future.

Meanwhile only the cheat mod can help.. to some degree..
I was afraid to use it. What if it breaks the game, eventually?

Acting Lessons dropped the bomb out of the blue at the end of episode 5. It was pretty bad. You can't predict if and when it will happen.
The ominous flags are there. I´m mostly afraid about
Many here know what I´m talking about. However, even if it gets dark, I will welcome it if it makes sense and isn´t tasteless. I haven´t played AL but I was spoiled very badly, so I´ve got the gist of what happened. Still don´t think it´s gonna get that bad.
However,

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I was afraid to use it. What if it breaks the game, eventually?
Didn't break mine and i kept changing the values of DICK or CHEEK in order to not lose some action and I even changed relationships and variables when necessary. Till now that didn't break my game. But I still can't know in several occasions if doing or not doing something will affect or not some development on a certain path in the future. I'm afraid no matter what we do and no matter how much the cheat mod helps we will still come to situations in the future where we must go back 2-3 chapters and make another choice and play again the game from there.. which is what i hate.. I wish the dev would take some lessons from Mr.Dots ON THIS TOPIC ONLY. Because on all the other things he is BETTER, story, characters, animations, everything.. just not on this! He complicates the game play unnecessarily with all those kinds of different points and different choices you must make in order to reach a certain scene or a certain development. An adult game should be FUN all the time and not "rocket science". Look at Mr Dots "Melody" for instance. You can fuck all girls there all the time (with only 1 exception) till near the end and at that point you get separate endings. But you don't have to replay the game from the beginning in order to not lose one ending.. I'm afraid the way THIS game is constructed, that WILL be the case (if it wil ever reach an end lol)..
BTW any idea when should we expect the next update (v 0.6)?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
for now there has been only one crossroads, Maya and Josy on one side, Jade and Cathe on the other.
there will probably be another one, I don't know how close, in which we will have to choose between Jill and Bella

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The ominous flags are there. I´m mostly afraid about
Many here know what I´m talking about. However, even if it gets dark, I will welcome it if it makes sense and isn´t tasteless. I haven´t played AL but I was spoiled very badly, so I´ve got the gist of what happened. Still don´t think it´s gonna get that bad.
However,
I said this before and will repeat it: DPC seems to be a logical thinking man. He knows very well that if he somehow "removes" that particular character that you named in your spoiler, he would lose more than half of his 6000+ paying patrons. Nobody in his right mind would do that! Except maybe.. in the very last update before the words "The End" show up. But that last update would have to be very short in that case and would contain only this 1 scene lol. And nobody would doanload it :)

lucilfer

Oct 9, 2018
Well it would be nice if the second theory was correct, because, like lusikin said, those boots don't appear to be touching the ground. I have 2 theories. 1. is that her husband killed himself for some reason and she just locked the door and couldn't deal with it. Wanted to pretend like it didn't happen and he's just "away." 2. Her husband did something to make her kill him (maybe related to her parents being gone) and hung the body in there. The only issue with these theories is that there would be an odor from a rotting corpse. Either way, I'm worried because there's definitely something up with her and I don't want her to end up being this game's Leah.

Also, past Bella's hair :love:. I didn't think she could get hotter, but fuck!
She could have stuffed him or something perhaps?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes