fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
"... But if i had known the real reasons to her tears ... and to her persona ... I wouldn't have kissed her that night."
" I would have called out for help."
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
i wish i didn't know about Acting Lessons. also i wish i hadn't eve had a total psychopath for an ex girlfriend... cause now ... i have concerns about my favorite lady (which likley guarantees she is a femme fatale)
Was that quote from Acting Lessons? I can't remember it from the game.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
How can I add a "note" to the saves? That would be really helpful!
A "radio box"??? I can't see any box in the saves menu!
That's the load screen - you can't name the saves after they've been saved.

You do it on the save screen when you create a new save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ilhares and mizilic

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Seems that way so far but their are some pretty big hints in Ep 5 that you still might be able to win one or both over.
That's what I'm hoping, but in the long run I don't know if it will matter, unless the unspeakable happens to Jill, we will live happily ever after! lol

I'm just wondering if the story is really that serious and sad that a warning is needed? I have only played 1 ½ episodes so far. What do you think?
I'm on the fence here, unless there's a separate list of future tags there's nothing in the current list that would indicate graphic violence or a traumatic event. So far there's been nothing like that. I could see it in flashbacks later in the story, but it's very early still. Some are saying this will be a 3-4+ year game and DP has proven he's not afraid to fuck you over! lol It could also be just a bit of hazing for the people who took Acting Lessons so hard.

this is the question for the jackpot

I don't think it will be impossible to have a relationship with Josy even without being part of the triple, she still proves to feel something for MC, already with Maya it could be more difficult.

while I'm pretty sure being part of the triple prevents us from taking other adventures, for example the triple excludes Jade and Cathe
Ahh I didn't realize that, I do have Jade in mine. Had a separate save but I wrecked it trying to fix the game after adding the walkthrough mod. Just give me Jade, Josy and Jill and I'm good!

free_hk

May 20, 2020
Gotcha missed that damn arrow, thanks
I keep walking in circles every time I have to navigate one of the houses -- not my favorite aspect of the game. Still, I can see why this game has the #1 rating on this site. Story, music, graphics all come together to make a masterpiece.

Reactions: Vildain

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
That's the load screen - you can't name the saves after they've been saved.

You do it on the save screen when you create a new save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ah.. there, in that field by saving, thanks ill try that. It's just that in some other games where this is possible you can just click a certain save and change it's name. I thought this would be the same here.

Reactions: Meushi

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
i have a question about this patch. what's the different between 0.5.0 and 0.5.1? because, when i play it, there's no different in there. but so far, there's only 2 games that i like. being a dik and the luca family. because of the story in that game. any recommended game like this 2?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Solo : Jill
Harem : Jill, Bella and Sage :D
How about Bella, Josy and Jill, with Sage as permanent and life long fuckbuddy :)
As for solo, someone must put a gun in my mouth and threaten to shoot for me to name ONE girl only in this game. Already a selection of 3 is hard.. :)

Reactions: Mistrophera

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
How about Bella, Josy and Jill, with Sage as permanent and life long fuckbuddy :)
As for solo, someone must put a gun in my mouth and threaten to shoot for me to name ONE girl only in this game. Already a selection of 3 is hard.. :)
jill josy maya for me. don't know why, i love jill in this game. i always take chick side because of jill. lol

Reactions: fishbrain
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes