ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Luckily the consequences of doing that does not stack, otherwise you can kiss your whole playthrough goodbye after you go pass the point beyond salvation.
Oh, I´m sure it will come back and bite me in the ass later, but for now, I can enjoy it. :sneaky:

Didn't break mine and i kept changing the values of DICK or CHEEK in order to not lose some action and I even changed relationships and variables when necessary. Till now that didn't break my game. But I still can't know in several occasions if doing or not doing something will affect or not some development on a certain path in the future. I'm afraid no matter what we do and no matter how much the cheat mod helps we will still come to situations in the future where we must go back 2-3 chapters and make another choice and play again the game from there.. which is what i hate.. I wish the dev would take some lessons from Mr.Dots ON THIS TOPIC ONLY. Because on all the other things he is BETTER, story, characters, animations, everything.. just not on this! He complicates the game play unnecessarily with all those kinds of different points and different choices you must make in order to reach a certain scene or a certain development. An adult game should be FUN all the time and not "rocket science". Look at Mr Dots "Melody" for instance. You can fuck all girls there all the time (with only 1 exception) till near the end and at that point you get separate endings. But you don't have to replay the game from the beginning in order to not lose one ending.. I'm afraid the way THIS game is constructed, that WILL be the case (if it wil ever reach an end lol)..
BTW any idea when should we expect the next update (v 0.6)?
I hear you, you have a point. I enjoy complicated stuff and multiple playthroughs so I don´t mind but I get you. Also have you noticed how some choices are unclear and a small mistake is bound to happen? Maybe the mod is necessary to make the right choices (to reach the goal you have in mind).

I said this before and will repeat it: DPC seems to be a logical thinking man. He knows very well that if he somehow "removes" that particular character that you named in your spoiler, he would lose more than half of his 6000+ paying patrons. Nobody in his right mind would do that! Except maybe.. in the very last update before the words "The End" show up. But that last update would have to be very short in that case and would contain only this 1 scene lol.
I know you are right. I HOPE you are right. This is just the devil on my shoulder whispering "what if". :LOL:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
for now there has been only one crossroads, Maya and Josy on one side, Jade and Cathe on the other.
there will probably be another one, I don't know how close, in which we will have to choose between Jill and Bella
Oh yea? Only one? How about go or not go for Josy&Maya? How about staying home with Maya OR go to the party to kiss Sage and open her path? How about fuck Josy OR Maya after the party in ch5? To mention only a few MAIN ones and forget about "secondary" ones like accepting or not the offer to buy from Queen's sex store, smoke weed with Queen on the roof (and probably open a Queen path that way) or not.. and many others where you must chose if you will do or not do something in order to fuck a certain "HOT" babe or not (even one where you can either open Sage's path kissing her at the party OR go fuck Sarah.. not both.. as if that was really a no no to do both) All these choices that EXCLUDE sex scenes and relationships are NOT NEEDED in an adult game supposed to be for FUN and.. FAP!
I repeat: this game is GREAT from all points of view, it's really a Top5 game, if not a Top3! But all these unnecessary CHOICES piss me off! They really have no place in a game of this high quality!
As for chosing between Bella and Jill in the future, I can really not see a reason for a choice there either. They are good friends and they can share :) But the problem will be: take THIS polyamory relatioship or .. the other one with Josy & Maya.. And if you ask me, this choice should also not be. At least a Bella&Jill&Jossy ending would and should be possible! But unfortunatelly I'm not DPC..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh yea? Only one? How about go or not go for Josy&Maya? How about staying home with Maya OR go to the party to kiss Sage and open her path? How about fuck Josy OR Maya after the party in ch5? To mention only a few MAIN ones and forget about "secondary" ones like accepting or not the offer to buy from Queen's sex store, smoke weed with Queen on the roof (and probably open a Queen path that way) or not.. and many others where you must chose if you will do or not do something in order to fuck a certain "HOT" babe or not (even one where you can either open Sage's path kissing her at the party OR go fuck Sarah.. not both.. as if that was really a no no to do both) All these choices that EXCLUDE sex scenes and relationships are NOT NEEDED in an adult game supposed to be for FUN and.. FAP!
I repeat: this game is GREAT from all points of view, it's really a Top5 game, if not a Top3! But all these unnecessary CHOICES piss me off! They really have no place in a game of this high quality!
As for chosing between Bella and Jill in the future, I can really not see a reason for a choice there either. They are good friends and they can share :) But the problem will be: take THIS polyamory relatioship or .. the other one with Josy & Maya.. And if you ask me, this choice should also not be. At least a Bella&Jill&Jossy ending would and should be possible! But unfortunatelly I'm not DPC..

it's a game based on choices, it is not a sand box. but the choices you talk about don't seem final according to me.

maybe being accepted by Maya and Josy could be determinant to get to Maya, but we don't know yet

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
"... But if i had known the real reasons to her tears ... and to her persona ... I wouldn't have kissed her that night."
" I would have called out for help."
^ ^ ^ ^ ^
i wish i didn't know about Acting Lessons. also i wish i hadn't eve had a total psychopath for an ex girlfriend... cause now ... i have concerns about my favorite lady (which likley guarantees she is a femme fatale)

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I hear you, you have a point. I enjoy complicated stuff and multiple playthroughs so I don´t mind but I get you. Also have you noticed how some choices are unclear and a small mistake is bound to happen? Maybe the mod is necessary to make the right choices (to reach the goal you have in mind).
- Multiple playthroughs is one thing and having to replay the same game again and again in order to make another choice at the beginning which will allow you to go on later.. is another.
- Yes, for me, on this particular game with it's "structure", the cheat mod is necessary. But unfortunately.. not sufficient..

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
it's a game based on choices, it is not a sand box. but the choices you talk about don't seem final according to me.

maybe being accepted by Maya and Josy could be determinant to get to Maya, but we don't know yet
That's exactly the problem: that we DON'T KNOW! On this note I must again give Mr.Dots as an example. In his WTs (which he writes himself) whenever an important choice is to be made he tells you exactly what you gain for chosing this and what you lose for chosing that! Exactly in terms of which relationships with which characters are affected by that choice, and how.. The WT on this game is not writen by DPC but by someone else, who can only GUESS what may or may not happen if you chose this or that. And his guess is as good or as bad as mine or.. yours.. That doesn't help me ENJOY this game. And I don't know about you but I play ADULT games in order to ENJOY, not to "solve prolems" or guess solutions..

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's exactly the problem: that we DON'T KNOW! On this note I must again give Mr.Dots as an example. In his WTs (which he writes himself) whenever an important choice is to be made he tells you exactly what you gain for chosing this and what you lose for chosing that! Exactly in terms of which relationships with which characters are affected by that choice, and how.. The WT on this game is not writen by DPC but by someone else, who can only GUESS what may or may not happen if you chose this or that. And his guess is as good or as bad as mine or.. yours.. That doesn't help me ENJOY this game. And I don't know about you but I play ADULT games in order to ENJOY, not to "solve prolems" or guess solutions..
my experience with this genre of games is very limited, without lockdown I would have continued to know nothing ...

in general, however, replay it, not entirely but in part, to discover different routes, I don't mind.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
That's exactly the problem: that we DON'T KNOW!...who can only GUESS what may or may not happen if you chose this or that. And his guess is as good or as bad as mine or.. yours.. That doesn't help me ENJOY this game.
fortunately there are pages of save slots, and with this game [thank you DPC] you can add a note to each one to organize them if you so choose.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
my experience with this genre of games is very limited, without lockdown I would have continued to know nothing ...

in general, however, replay it, not entirely but in part, to discover different routes, I don't mind.
I see ... but you must agree that it would be helpful to know between what and what you chose when you make a choice.. not to have to "guess" that not even knowing if a certain choice has or not any importance for the future developments. Just something like for instance in the case of the choice accept or refuse Maya&Josy. I'd be very glad if the WT would tell me: "If you accept, you will have the option to develop a relationship with both girls (or with only one of them) in the future, if you refuse, then all further developments with these 2 girls (or with only one of them) will close here. And be aware that, in this case, in order for them to accomplish their HOT pledges, they may have to use the help of other guys." OK, that's all I need to know. The rest i can really GUESS.. In this situation, I would make a save before that choice and would play BOTH choices (because a little NTR may be also interesting to watch lol). But the way it is now, I have no idea if that choice has or not any kind of influence on any of the relations with any of these 2 girls or with both of them. It may even be that that particular choice is irrelevant for the future.. So should i go on playing one of the choices or the other.. or both? No idea! You see.. I have no problem with choosing, I only need to know between what and what. Therefore, for me, it would be really helpful if DPC himself could write the WT and tell us exactly what those choices mean and what they may or may not generate in the future. THEN i could really enjoy playing this game!

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
fortunately there are pages of save slots, and with this game [thank you DPC] you can add a note to each one to organize them if you so choose.
How can I add a "note" to the saves? That would be really helpful!

exitl0l

Aug 17, 2019
Hey! I need some help i've upgraded from i think v3 to 5. And continued the story. However I am currently stuck at the DIK party in S4 where you begin with the dildo spinning.
I've talked to everyone appeared on screen. However as i dug through it appers that Quinn should be replacing Tommy at some point. But it doesn't happen for me.
And Hints?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Hey! I need some help i've upgraded from i think v3 to 5. And continued the story. However I am currently stuck at the DIK party in S4 where you begin with the dildo spinning.
I've talked to everyone appeared on screen. However as i dug through it appers that Quinn should be replacing Tommy at some point. But it doesn't happen for me.
And Hints?
You still have someone to talk to. When you're done Quinn and Tommy will appear together where Tommy is right now. Check John Boy or the girl in the bathroom queue, those are the ones people normally miss.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
in the saves menu there is a radio box for you to do just that; put your note click on the save slot you want to use and viola!
A "radio box"??? I can't see any box in the saves menu!

exitl0l

Aug 17, 2019
You still have someone to talk to. When you're done Quinn and Tommy will appear together where Tommy is right now. Check John Boy or the girl in the bathroom queue, those are the ones people normally miss.
I've followed a walkthrough and nobody has a white outline anymore except locked doors. The toilet girl is only saying get in line

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
And Hints?
quote from the WT:
- talk to Nick
- talk to John Boy, if you picked 'You interested' in the Sage path you wil get the options She's hot (RPDicks +1) / I'm not into her
- talk to Riona Discuss it (this option will give you a better scene with Riona in v0.5) / Diks only Stop her / Kiss her back
- talk to Jamie and Leon
- talk to Sarah and Melanie, just like for Riona you can choose to discuss the matter with those two, if you choose so you'l get the options Good one / Eat shit / Leave
- talk to Tommy
- talk to Rusty
- talk to Jacob, you can check all the dialogue options
- talk to Heather, you can discuss the matter with her
- talk to Mona, pick whatever dialogue option
- go down to the chilled beverages screen and grab a beer for Mona
- go up to her again
- go back to where Tommy was, click on Quinn to end the free roam section

Reactions: Real Kreten

exitl0l

Aug 17, 2019
quote from the WT:
- talk to Nick
- talk to John Boy, if you picked 'You interested' in the Sage path you wil get the options She's hot (RPDicks +1) / I'm not into her
- talk to Riona Discuss it (this option will give you a better scene with Riona in v0.5) / Diks only Stop her / Kiss her back
- talk to Jamie and Leon
- talk to Sarah and Melanie, just like for Riona you can choose to discuss the matter with those two, if you choose so you'l get the options Good one / Eat shit / Leave
- talk to Tommy
- talk to Rusty
- talk to Jacob, you can check all the dialogue options
- talk to Heather, you can discuss the matter with her
- talk to Mona, pick whatever dialogue option
- go down to the chilled beverages screen and grab a beer for Mona
- go up to her again
- go back to where Tommy was, click on Quinn to end the free roam section
Where's Rusty? i think i missed him

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes