Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Ok, the order of scenes listed here is a little different from mine but here we go. After Ep4 Bella you should have 3 scenes at the pink rose (req Dik) then an extra scene with Jill in the shower (req Chick) before the one you have. After Quinn Ep4 you should have the scene with Maya and Josy in the Diks library (req Chick). The last 2 are alternate solo scenes with Maya and Josy if you get the poly relationship with them in the library (req Chick)
Screenshot (24).png

Reactions: ename144

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
In order :

-Choose Derek at the end of episode 3
-You must be a chick to trigger this scene
-You must have sex with Josy and Maya and be chick to trigger this scene
-Choose Josy in episode 5 (previous scene should be done)
-Choose Maya in episode 5 (previous scene should be done)

EDIT : by previous scene I mean the library scene

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Vijukr

Feb 28, 2020
Play from a point before those scenes making different choices, might need a restart but most of us maintain multiple routes for that reason

The scene in the Library where you meet Maya and Josy after the Dik's party where Cathy pictures were leaked.
and which option should I choose here
friends or more than friends

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Who tf is Sandy ? Why have I never seen her ?
Big titted stripper with tattoos who you see with a customer on the couch of The Pink Rose. After trying to talk to her there, talk to Tommy then you should get the chance for a lap dance with her.
and which option should I choose here
friends or more than friends
Depends on A, whether you've made mostly Chick choices and B, whether you're trying to fuck Jade or not

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes