Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
My thoughts exactly. None of them are Jill's best look, but those pink pants really don't seem to fit her.

Honestly, I'm not sure any of the main girls could pull them off. Maybe Lily?
Sage could maybe pull of the pink trousers.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Romantic side maybe. I think she's the type where sex comes first and love afterwards. It's about time we start seeing that part of her (we saw glimpses of it only). But I highly doubt we will ever have a threesomw with her, though. Specially considering she's the jealous type.
Just to be clear, I think any threesome with them would be a one time thing.

It's a bit of a stretch, but Sage seems willing to let Quinn keep her secrets. If Sage is still on good terms with Quinn when Quinn's drug drama and Sage's Chad drama are resolved, I could see the two of them fooling around with the MC as a memorable special occasion.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

It's a bit of a stretch, but Sage seems willing to let Quinn keep her secrets. If Sage is still on good terms with Quinn when Quinn's drug drama and Sage's Chad drama are resolved, I could see the two of them fooling around with the MC as a memorable special occasion.
Sage doesn't know jack about the illicit things Quinn does behind her back and when it inevitably blows up and Sage finds out I can't imagine she'll be be too pleased so a threesome between those two seem incredibly unrealistic and unlikely.

EDIT: Sage unlike Quinn seems to take the 'never turn on each other' code the HOT's have rather seriously so I'm curious to see how pissed off she'll be at Quinn once she finds out.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

I don't. Sage doesn't seem to be the type who would share her boyfried in special or any occasion. Not with Quinn or anyone else. I think that's just wishful thinking on your part.

Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This :cool: Sexy chick with hot ASS in skin tight leather pants is one of my fetish, and this look, does give a leather pant vibe. Jill is one of my least favorite, but with this look and a better personality oh boy. Threesome with her and Josy , hell a foursome with Maya Jill, Josy and MC .:love::devilish:
732849_4.jpg

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
This :cool: Sexy chick with hot ASS in skin tight leather pants is one of my fetish, and this look, does give a leather pant vibe. Jill is one of my least favorite, but with this look and a better personality oh boy. Threesome with her and Josy , hell a foursome with Maya Jill, Josy and MC .:love::devilish:
Might just be where he has the lights for this scene but I am not a fan of the black. Hides her curves.

Reactions: EmperorGER

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't. Sage doesn't seem to be the type who would share her boyfried in special or any occasion. Not with Quinn or anyone else. I think that's just wishful thinking on your part.
Trust me, I may be wrong but it's not wishful thinking. Quinn is very much not my type.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
" doesn't suit her. " No!!! it doesn't suit for YOU!! , for your Taste. :p, that's a difference that I can respect, but use the proper terms :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
" doesn't suit her. " No!!! it doesn't suit for YOU!! , for your Taste. :p, that's a difference that I can respect, but use the proper terms :)
No, "doesn't suit her" is the correct term for some of those outfits because clothes are a personal statement, they're an expression of the person wearing them and certain styles and colours do not suit certain people. The "Sandy from Grease" look is not something that suits Jill because it doesn't match her personality.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No, "doesn't suit her" is the correct term for some of those outfits because clothes are a personal statement, they're an expression of the person wearing them and certain styles and colours do not suit certain people. The "Sandy from Grease" look is not something that suits Jill because it doesn't match her personality.
She is a pixel. When you make a statement about this it's your personal opinion.Just drop it , buddy , i'm not in the mood for wall of text conversations, with your overanalyzing tendencies. ;)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
She is a pixel. When you make a statement about this it's your personal opinion.Just drop it , buddy , i'm not in the mood for wall of text conversations, with your overanalyzing tendencies. ;)
I can see both sides. In all honesty it didn't suit Olivia Newton John/Sandy either but she pulled it off. Jill could pull it off as well if she wanted too.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Does Sage fit the type who would share her boyfriend? The jealous almost-stalker one who followed her boyfriend with binoculars and refuses to let that go would suddenly be ok with that?
Uhh that's a serious NO. She strikes me as the type where if you tried that you might wake up with half your Johnson thrown out the window, sitting in ditch somewhere.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Does Sage fit the type who would share her boyfriend? The jealous almost-stalker one who followed her boyfriend with binoculars and refuses to let that go would suddenly be ok with that?
Haha Sage will be the first one to tell MC that he needs to give up on other girls if he wants to be more then fbuddies. However it could be like a farewell scene where girls thank MC for helping with their money problem.

5# or 6# if its casual suit 4# if they go on date :)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Haha Sage will be the first one to tell MC that he needs to give up on other girls if he wants to be more then fbuddies.
Sage or Jill. I can see both of them putting their foot down as far as "Me or Them".

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes