Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Bella would probably be pissed as well.
I don't think so just my opinion though. She knows about Jill and is fine with that. Not sure about the rest of the girls but Bella knows who the MC is and some of his hijinks. She doesn't strike me as the "Just me" type. Besides she has her own infidelity issues so I can't see her slamming that door.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't think so just my opinion though. She knows about Jill and is fine with that. Not sure about the rest of the girls but Bella knows who the MC is and some of his hijinks. She doesn't strike me as the "Just me" type. Besides she has her own infidelity issues so I can't see her slamming that door.
I don't know. She's ok with Jill because she hasn't got serious with the MC yet I think if Bella and the MC get serious I think she would be pretty pissed. The problem is until we find out more about her husband and that situation it might not even be an infidelity issue.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know. She's ok with Jill because she hasn't got serious with the MC yet I think if Bella and the MC get serious I think she would be pretty pissed. The problem is until we find out more about her husband and that situation it might not even be an infidelity issue.
Ask yourself does she consider it cheating? There is your answer, regardless of how the story turns out Bella thinks she is cheating on her husband. Doesn't matter if she is or isn't, whether he is dead, MIA, hidden in the room in a coma, hanging from the rafters...... pick your theory. The fact that Bella thinks she is cheating on her husband is all the answer we need. So no I can't see her cheating on her husband and betraying her dead best friends little sister and giving a flying fluck if the MC is double dipping. Sorry just can't see it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Does Sage fit the type who would share her boyfriend? The jealous almost-stalker one who followed her boyfriend with binoculars and refuses to let that go would suddenly be ok with that?
Maybe?

There's a substantial difference between her inviting Quinn to share her (new) boyfriend with her and Chad cheating on her behind her back and lying about it afterwards. Sage clearly has expectations of someone in a relationship with her and reacts badly when they are not met. But we've seen so little of her in a functional, healthy relationship I don't think we can say much about just where she draws the line.

The mere fact she's willing to be the MC's fuckbuddy suggests she's okay with the idea of casual sex in the right circumstances. IMHO it wouldn't be beyond the pale that she could consider adding Quinn in a similar light. It would require that she was confident the MC wasn't going to get the wrong impression or run off with Quinn, but that seems surmountable.

Clearly, I'm in the minority on this, but that's my take.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Maybe?

There's a substantial difference between her inviting Quinn to share her (new) boyfriend with her and Chad cheating on her behind her back and lying about it afterwards. Sage clearly has expectations of someone in a relationship with her and reacts badly when they are not met. But we've seen so little of her in a functional, healthy relationship I don't think we can say much about just where she draws the line.

The mere fact she's willing to be the MC's fuckbuddy suggests she's okay with the idea of casual sex in the right circumstances. IMHO it wouldn't be beyond the pale that she could consider adding Quinn in a similar light. It would require that she was confident the MC wasn't going to get the wrong impression or run off with Quinn, but that seems surmountable.

Clearly, I'm in the minority on this, but that's my take.
Ah see and Sage is only willing to do that (fuck buddies) because her and the MC are not committed to each other. Do you think that she would share Chad with Quinn if their relationship was healthier? With how she is reacting to just a possible other as far as Chad goes I can't.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ask yourself does she consider it cheating? There is your answer, regardless of how the story turns out Bella thinks she is cheating on her husband. Doesn't matter if she is or isn't, whether he is dead, MIA, hidden in the room in a coma, hanging from the rafters...... pick your theory. The fact that Bella thinks she is cheating on her husband is all the answer we need. So no I can't see her cheating on her husband and betraying her dead best friends little sister and giving a flying fluck if the MC is double dipping. Sorry just can't see it.
Fair enough. I think its kind of difficult to speculate on Bella since she is still so mysterious right now. The reason I said she might be pissed is because after Burke approached her for a threesome with him and Jade and she rejected him. She now hates both Burke and Jade so I thought it was maybe because she saw that as infidelity and therefore wouldn't be happy being cheated on.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Bella is scary! She will initially try to push away MC away from herself towards Jill however once MC declares that he wants her not Jill ... anything can happen. That ominous closed room, do you want to open the pandora box?

@ Sage and Chad - we are yet to learn secret behind their relationship. Also how is she so sex hungry ? it does not sound like she had much experience with Chad, so it could be from beforehand ?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Fair enough. I think its kind of difficult to speculate on Bella since she is still so mysterious right now. The reason I said she might be pissed is because after Burke approached her for a threesome with him and Jade and she rejected him. She now hates both Burke and Jade so I thought it was maybe because she saw that as infidelity and therefore wouldn't be happy being cheated on.
Bella and Jade don't like each other. Not sure what that is based off of so kind of hard to speculate on that one. Stephen strikes me as a prick without any of the MC's charms. Not sure how she could consider it being cheated on for a husband and wife to invite you for a threesome.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Bella is scary! She will initially try to push away MC away from herself towards Jill however once MC declares that he wants her not Jill ... anything can happen. That ominous closed room, do you want to open the pandora box?

@ Sage and Chad - we are yet to learn secret behind their relationship. Also how is she so sex hungry ? it does not sound like she had much experience with Chad, so it could be from beforehand ?
Uh HELL YES I WANT THAT BOX OPENED!!!!!

Yeah Sage/Chad is a hard one. According to the flashback in EP5 Chad has always seemed cold. We need to know if Chad/Sage had a "normal" relationship at some point and unfortunately we don't. Sex hungry? IF Chad has been cold the whole time I can see Sage being really, Really, REALLY sex hungry.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Bella and Jade don't like each other. Not sure what that is based off of so kind of hard to speculate on that one. Stephen strikes me as a prick without any of the MC's charms. Not sure how she could consider it being cheated on for a husband and wife to invite you for a threesome.
I was meaning that she would see the Burke Jade threesome as Burke and Jade cheating on each other and that lowering her opinion of them because she doesn't like cheaters. I think that if the MC helps her get over the stuff with her husband and starts a relationship with the MC she would not like him cheating on her. Since she is incredibly loyal to her husband whether he is dead on holiday or what ever she would expect the same for the MC if they are serious and wouldn't like him seeing other women.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
I was meaning that she would see the Burke Jade threesome as Burke and Jade cheating on each other and that lowering her opinion of them because she doesn't like cheaters. I think that if the MC helps her get over the stuff with her husband and starts a relationship with the MC she would not like him cheating on her. Since she is incredibly loyal to her husband whether he is dead on holiday or what ever she would expect the same for the MC if they are serious and wouldn't like him seeing other women.
I'll be nothing but loyal if it gets me an ass like that in bed :Kappa:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Sage is a healthy young woman and being "sex hungry" is natural.

After all the mystery of course we want to know what is inside Bella's closed door. :LOL:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
For someone who supposedly doesn't like cheaters she is sure cheating a lot. She also is pushing for the MC to date Jill at the same time she is screwing around with MC. That's not a "loyal" thing. As far as her Bella/MC goes I can't really see a "happy ending" there (sorry Bella fans). Regardless of if she and the MC get sexual she is still going to be married and a cheater. Granted maybe the husband is dead and she is actually a widow and these are just left over issues that she hasn't gotten past yet but still.

Look at it this way. It's why I've never really trusted a cheater. If she was willing to betray all that her and her husband had together, what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
For someone who supposedly doesn't like cheaters she is sure cheating a lot. She also is pushing for the MC to date Jill at the same time she is screwing around with MC. That's not a "loyal" thing. As far as her Bella/MC goes I can't really see a "happy ending" there (sorry Bella fans). Regardless of if she and the MC get sexual she is still going to be married and a cheater. Granted maybe the husband is dead and she is actually a widow and these are just left over issues that she hasn't gotten past yet but still.

Look at it this way. It's why I've never really trusted a cheater. If she was willing to betray all that her and her husband had together, what makes you think she wouldn't cheat on you?
Thats the problem though until we know exactly what happened to her husband you can't call her a cheater since like you said she could be a widow. I completely agree with you that ther might not be a "happy end" with the MC and Bella which I'm dissapointed about since she is my favourite of the main love interests.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Well she had to have had "good time" at one point to awaken, was Chad a beast at one point?
TBH till Sage agreed to become fbuddies i assumed her slut persona could be very well be just acting.
Yeah see and that's the problem we just don't know.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes