Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 16, 2018
Guys it is just a game no need to represent the real life :WeSmart:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
He does he see's it when he is banging Sage on his bed.

I think he does anyway
We see it, but I don't think he does. He sees it before Tybalt puts the panties on it, though, in that other free roam.
Every college I know has at least 3 semesters including summer. Hell some even have 2 semester in summer titled Summer I & II.

Maybe but even community colleges do summer school
Three semesters in a year is kind of contradictory :ROFLMAO:

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
We see it, but I don't think he does. He sees it before Tybalt puts the panties on it, though, in that other free roam.

Three semesters in a year is kind of contradictory :ROFLMAO:
I didn't design it but that's what they do. Fall, Spring, Summer

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I didn't punch Tybalt on my main save mainly because he isn't worth negatively impacting MC's relationship with Jill. He's a nobody who the closest he'll get to bedding Jill involves a picture of her and a watermelon. He's continuously digging himself a bigger grave with each interaction with MC. Ignoring him while he watches MC hook up with Jill will hurt him 1000x more than a punch to the face.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I didn't punch Tybalt on my main save mainly because he isn't worth negatively impacting MC's relationship with Jill. He's a nobody who the closest he'll get to bedding Jill involves a picture of her and a watermelon. He's continuously digging himself a bigger grave with each interaction with MC. Ignoring him while he watches MC hook up with Jill will hurt him 1000x more than a punch to the face.
I didn't on my Chick Affinity runs but on my DIK runs I smacked the shit out of him every time.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I will play anyway in both routes, to see what happens. But he will ask her to do something for sure. What, we will see...
I just can't picture Jill being blackmailed into doing something when by law Tybalt started it. Fucking Game Bullshit. Totally against her personality. If DPC does do it than that's just a HUGE plot hole to me and reinforces my thoughts on his "story"

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
I just can't picture Jill being blackmailed into doing something when by law Tybalt started it. Fucking Game Bullshit. Totally against her personality. If DPC does do it than that's just a HUGE plot hole to me and reinforces my thoughts on his "story"
I'm not saying she will do it, but he will ask her to do something. Maybe a date, maybe something worse...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I didn't design it but that's what they do. Fall, Spring, Summer
Yeah, it's not your fault. But semester literally means six months. Having three in a year is witchcraft. I checked the Cambgridge dictionary just in case, but it still says the same, even for the US.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, it's not your fault. But semester literally means six months. Having three in a year is witchcraft. I checked the Cambgridge dictionary just in case, but it still says the same, even for the US.

This is just off the net for US college

"A typical college semester can be defined as fifteen weeks long, depending on the school. With a typical fifteen-week-long semester, the academic calendar is divided into three semesters. The fall and spring semesters will both be fifteen weeks long and the third semester, summer, will usually be shorter."

We don't do 6 month semesters here. Summer is normally a vacation for us unless you need extra courses or you failed something

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
This is the point that frustrates the shit out of me. Tybalt hit him first......... Lets go to the counselors, he hit the MC first.
But just a slap, Tremolo almost knock him out and let him bleeding on the ground. And the witnesses are on Tybalt's side, because I'm not sure Derek has seen anything.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Bbut just a slap, Tremolo almost knock him out and let him bleeding on the ground. And the witnesses are on Tybalt's side, because I'm not sure Derek has seen anything.
Brother If you spit on someone that's assault, if I poke you in the chest its assault, if you slap someone that's assault, there is no difference until you get into bodily harm and then it gets complicated. However thats hospital trips and medical care level. The law doesn't see a difference.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Relax, we will have to wait until october (at least) to get the next update. I'm not saying that you are wrong, but if we keep with the crazy theories we will get straitjacket, we will see when the time comes.
It's all in good fun and keeps the thread going.

Does anyone have a theory as to who the two girls are in the B&W photo next to a Photo of Isabella? I'm thinking her dead older sister? On the other side of the bed is an article on refugees, maybe lost at sea? I'm a bit behind, and only have gone "FULLY" two routes thus far, so not sure if other routes will reveal more and I just haven't seen them.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It's all in good fun and keeps the thread going.

Does anyone have a theory as to who the two girls are in the B&W photo next to a Photo of Isabella? I'm thinking her dead older sister? On the other side of the bed is an article on refugees, maybe lost at sea? I'm a bit behind, and only have gone "FULLY" two routes thus far, so not sure if other routes will reveal more and I just haven't seen them.
Yeah it's Jill on the shoulders of her dead sister or that's our theory

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Yeah it's Jill on the shoulders of her dead sister or that's our theory
Ok, least that much I thought was right. I took the route to go sleep at Derek's and it's been hilarious so far but I'm still in for some reveals or new scenes, hoping to get all the unlocks soon (Special Renders/Photos).

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
This is the point that frustrates the shit out of me. Tybalt hit him first......... Lets go to the counselors, he hit the MC first.
I suppose anyone who suffered bulling can relate to that. You may be harrased or insulted or whatever, but if you fight back you're technically the one who turned it into a fight.

And if you happen to hit the hardest, even in self defense, you're double-screwed. I could see the MC realistically being blamed for that despite what really happened.
This is just off the net for US college

"A typical college semester can be defined as fifteen weeks long, depending on the school. With a typical fifteen-week-long semester, the academic calendar is divided into three semesters. The fall and spring semesters will both be fifteen weeks long and the third semester, summer, will usually be shorter."

We don't do 6 month semesters here. Summer is normally a vacation for us unless you need extra courses or you failed something
I mean, the word literally means six months. There's no such thing as "no 6 months semesters". It's either that or you're using the word wrong, but the etymology is clear.

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Brother If you spit on someone that's assault, if I poke you in the chest its assault, if you slap someone that's assault, there is no difference until you get into bodily harm and then it gets complicated. However thats hospital trips and medical care level. The law doesn't see a difference.
I know, i'm a security guard. But as i said, the witnesses are on Tybalt side, the only one "injured" it's him, and 2/3 the "judges" are his parents. Do you like the odds?

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes