Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I suppose anyone who suffered bulling can relate to that. You may be harrased or insulted or whatever, but if you fight back you're technically the one who turned it into a fight.

And if you happen to hit the hardest, even in self defense, you're double-screwed. I could see the MC realistically being blamed for that despite what really happened.

I mean, the word literally means six months. There's no such thing as "no 6 months semesters". It's either that or you're using the word wrong, but the etymology is clear.
Uh brother Cambridge is England. America just like inches vs metric we have our own meaning for words. Google it.
I know, i'm a security guard. But as i said, the witnesses are on Tybalt side, the only one "injured" it's him, and 2/3 the "judges" are his parents. Do you like the odds?
Shit Brotha I have a Law Degree from college. The DIK's were all on the other side of the wall, Derek and the girls had literally just left (they don't go poof just cause we cant see them) a bloody nose is not injured, they hammered Chad remember no exceptions, perjury/false statements are a felony. I know it's a game but bullshit rule bending is still bullshit.

Reactions: Karl Franz 77

Karl Franz 77

Dec 21, 2017
Uh brother Cambridge is England. America just like inches vs metric we have our own meaning for words. Google it.

Shit Brotha I have a Law Degree from college. The DIK's were all on the other side of the wall, Derek and the girls had literally just left (they don't go poof just cause we cant see them) a bloody nose is not injured, they hammered Chad remember no exceptions, perjury/false statements are a felony. I know it's a game but bullshit rule bending is still bullshit.
you win.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cndyrvr4lf

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It'd be the opposite, actually. If a major event happened it would be important that everyone impacted would be reading it. Was there ever a funeral mentioned for all those missing people? If not, this could be relevant and easily overlooked.
Not so far just the paper that everyone has. You even see the same paper at Bella's

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
I don't remember. I didn't put that much faith/read into it to pay that much attention to it just like the titles on the books.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

Yeah, I know. But it talks about usage in the US too (and Australia). Either way the word comes from Latin and it means six months. Borrowing a word that means "six months" and use it to mean "four months" is, well... :ROFLMAO:
Not so far just the paper that everyone has. You even see the same paper at Bella's
It reminds me of this.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, I know. But it talks about usage in the US too (and Australia). Either way the word comes from Latin and it means six months. Borrowing a word that means "six months" and use it to mean "four months" is, well... :ROFLMAO:
Our semesters here are like 15 weeks. So what 3 months (give or take) not counting all the breaks we get. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Summer, all the other bs holidays.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Our semesters here are like 15 weeks. So what 3 months (give or take) not counting all the breaks we get. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Summer, all the other bs holidays.
BREAKS!? Yah, bs. We have 16 weeks, and there is no break. Holidays barely give us time to catch up. ... break... ha.... and another ha... :)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Ever though of using trimester? :ROFLMAO:
We have yet to see what Pinkass will do about Tybalt, right now it's just me expecting the worst from people.
Considering the reference from Romeo and Juliet I'm expecting the worst, literally.

4.80 star(s) 1,499 Votes