lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone know what changed in the 5.2 update? Was it just bug fixes?

TBH don't even answer that question. I told myself im just going to ignore this game until we can finally get some Jill or Isabella scenes. I hate being teased.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

TBH don't even answer that question. I told myself im just going to ignore this game until we can finally get some Jill or Isabella scenes. I hate being teased.
It's only bug fixes, yeah. If you're waiting for that you're in for the long run, mate. Very long run.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019

What do you mean by Jill or Isabella scenes?

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
It's only bug fixes, yeah. If you're waiting for that you're in for the long run, mate. Very long run.
Dont want to derail this thread but that is reason numero uno why my interest in visual novels is seemingly going to be a very short phase. Im lacking in the patience required for investment in these.

Reactions: RedRobinson

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017

Yeah the foreplay is getting a bit tiresome isn't it?

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
Dont want to derail this thread but that is reason numero uno why my interest in visual novels is seemingly going to be a very short phase. Im lacking in the patience required for investment in these.
Yeah moments of excitement followed by a long wait for the next release. Unfortunately the really good ones tend to have the longest development cycle as well. Its the ones that are faster that I mostly think are garbage.

BaDIK is good but it sucks waiting for the next release only to hammer the whole thing out in a few hours....... and then have to rinse and repeat

Reactions: RedRobinson

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah the foreplay is getting a bit tiresome isn't it?
Extremely. She's the best character but she's written like a timid high school sophomore, episode 6 needs to make it happen.

Yeah moments of excitement followed by a long wait for the next release. Unfortunately the really good ones tend to have the longest development cycle as well. Its the ones that are faster that I mostly think are garbage.

BaDIK is good but it sucks waiting for the next release only to hammer the whole thing out in a few hours.......
I also agree with pretty much all of this. Nothing is worse than getting engrossed in a story just to suddenly encounter a cliffhanger followed by a quarter-long wait for the next update which is typically flown through in the span of an hour or two.

I just don't have the genes to maintain my interest for that long. I was a M&B Warband fiend, looking at Steam I have just about 400 hours on it. Bannerlord? I've had it since it dropped on Steam and I've only put in 7. Waiting for Bannerlord I graduated high school, college, and am now years deep into my career. My interest in the IP has evaporated even if the game turns out better than Warband in every way.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It was a simple question. There are scenes already. I don't understand what you're implying?
That the original poster, by saying they hate being teased, made the answer so motherfucking obvious that there was no possilbe way to interpret any other way.

Reactions: lolgotem

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
That the original poster, by saying they hate being teased, made the answer so motherfucking obvious that there was no possilbe way to interpret any other way.
It wasn't written like that, so no, it wasn't obvious. Sorry if not everyone thinks that way.

• Angry
Reactions: lemonfreak

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maya/Josy was an emotional blow for me. I can definitely see more coming along Bella's route. Sage not sure unless we find out who the side "chick" is. Jill maybe but probably not. I can't see to many big skeletons in her closet.
right now there are some great mysteries and several unexploded bombs

the mysteries are:
Bella's husband
the letter from MC's mother
Chad's blackmail
the existence of the free tuition
Cathe's photo

the unexploded bombs:
Maya's father
the restaurant
drug trafficking
Prof Burke's clandestine relations with the students (restaurant?)

and other minors

each of these has the potential to be a lethal blow for someone

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
right now there are some great mysteries and several unexploded bombs

the mysteries are:
Bella's husband
the letter from MC's mother
Chad's blackmail
the existence of the free tuition
Cathe's photo

the unexploded bombs:
Maya's father
the restaurant
drug trafficking
Prof Burke's clandestine relations with the students (restaurant?)

and other minors

each of these has the potential to be a lethal blow for someone
Don't say minors, we already have the harem, incest and futa/trans fans repeatedly bringing their fetishes up, despite told repeatedly that DPC doesn't make that content, we don't need the loli fans jumping in :LOL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know, but i'm not sure if i want to find out...
for now there have been no real crossroads, that is, choices that take history on different paths

each choice excludes you or gives you access to scenes.

such a passage, Jill getting her hands dirty, cannot be optional

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Don't say minors, we already have the harem, incest and futa/trans fans repeatedly bringing their fetishes up, despite told repeatedly that DPC doesn't make that content, we don't need the loli fans jumping in :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes