Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Some non-theory talk. What did you think about the sauna scene with Bella? As much as i enjoyed it, i also felt conflicted, especially if you pursue both Bella and Jill. Bella has been pushing MC towards Jill, she gives her blessing for dating and all that. Just moments before she asks Jill about the date and learns that it went very well. Despite that she's willing to go quite far with MC. An argument that has been made before for others and can certainly be applied here is that they are only dating and not in a relationship, so it's ok. Still i couldn't help but feel that in some ways Bella is betraying Jill.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Some non-theory talk. What did you think about the sauna scene with Bella? As much as i enjoyed it, i also felt conflicted, especially if you pursue both Bella and Jill. Bella has been pushing MC towards Jill, she gives her blessing for dating and all that. Just moments before she asks Jill about the date and learns that it went very well. Despite that she's willing to go quite far with MC. An argument that has been made before for others and can certainly be applied here is that they are only dating and not in a relationship, so it's ok. Still i couldn't help but feel that in some ways Bella is betraying Jill.
you can't do otherwise. the game pushes you into this situation. Jill will have her date with MC at the tennis club whatever you do, and you can't just hang out with Bella

the trap is ready

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Personally I ignore Jill at every opportunity so focusing on Bella in my neutral playthrough holds no issues. Maybe she’ll remove her blessing in such a scenario, revealing what such an Mc is really like to Jill.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Personally I ignore Jill at every opportunity so focusing on Bella in my neutral playthrough holds no issues. Maybe she’ll remove her blessing in such a scenario, revealing what such an Mc is really like to Jill.
On neutral you can get almost everything right? I fear the day when i actually have to start a different playthrough other than DIK, because at some point Bella will no longer be available on that path.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
So many bullies here. :WutFace: Punching Tybalt is unnecessarily brutal. Derek and the MC have already committed too many villainous actions :
  • Sneaked in his mansion several times.
  • Stole him money.
  • Stole his precious dear head.
  • Vandalized his bed.
  • Made him use a toothbrush which Derek put in his ass.
  • Fucked his mother.
  • Fucked Sage in his bed.
  • Snapped a dick pic with his phone.
  • Ruined his party.
  • Ruined his expensive suit.
  • Threw eggs at him and his friends.
Not to mention, he's ghosted by his crush and constantly humiliated by a troll account. His only comfort is a watermelon. What's a pussy slap compared to his living hell ? :cry:

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
So many bullies here. :WutFace: Punching Tybalt is unnecessarily brutal. Derek and the MC have already committed too many villainous actions :
  • Stole him money.
  • Vandalized his bed.
  • Fucked his mother.
  • Ruined his party.
Not to mention, he's ghosted by his crush and constantly humiliated by a troll account. His only comfort is a watermelon. What's a pussy slap compared to his living hell ? :cry:
Oooh hell yeaah

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
  • Stole him money.
  • Vandalized his bed.
  • Fucked his mother.
  • Ruined his party.
It would be even better if the one behind the troll account is Jill:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
  • Stole him money.
  • Vandalized his bed.
  • Fucked his mother.
  • Ruined his party.
hitting Caleb is fine, disheveling Tybald is unkind

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
When will we be getting the windows patch for 0.5.2
What is the identity of dark matter? Like your question, we don't know...

There's my unofficial one. It's listed in the OP as an unofficial bugfix.

0.5.2 doesn't do much though, only need it if you run into bugs when cheating in English class.

Does anyone know the song that plays when you get high on the rooftop with Quinn? It slaps

ThePresident451 posted the ep4-5 playlist to YT, including this track.

Last edited:

AdultGamer007

Jul 7, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I am not able to give the first English test it is showing unexpected error and Not able to continue even is I tap on Ignore

This is the error report:

File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
surf = image.load()
File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
File "G:\Chess material and vedio\im niraj mishra\GM's Reportoire\Negi 1 - The Modern Scotch Opening\New folder\BeingADIK-0.4.2-pc-compressed\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.4.2
Tue Jul 07 15:24:59 2020

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I really didn't like that scene, it felt like it came out of nowhere and the MC was trying to pressure Bella into something she didn't want to do.

Looking back on it, I decided the problem is that the sauna scene really only makes sense in the context of Bella's lewd scene in Episode 4 (if you stay with Bella and make a move on her in the pool). That's the first time Bella really seems to accept and enjoy fooling around with the MC (and after he explicitly decides he won't force anything, no less).

Unfortunately, it's not actually a requirement for the Episode 5 sauna scene. As a result Bella's romantic arc feels badly discombobulated.

As far as Jill goes, I don't think she'll be happy to find the MC fooling around with Bella. She'd probably take it as an indication the MC isn't interested in her per se and is just chasing girls in general. Still, with our magic MC charm, we can probably smooth things over with her for a little while (assuming we weren't committed to Jill by the time the truth comes out).

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes