Hentaboy

Mar 12, 2019
What is the identity of dark matter? Like your question, we don't know...

There's my unofficial one. It's listed in the OP as an unofficial bugfix.

0.5.2 doesn't do much though, only need it if you run into bugs when cheating in English class.

Does your unofficial one updates the game from 0.4.1 directly 0.5.0?

ThePresident451 posted the ep4-5 playlist to YT, including this track.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think I found photographic evidence that it's Jill.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some people say that Jill being intimate with Bella would ruin her character, but if she turned out to be the person behind the alt accounts that harrass Tybalt, then that would really ruin her character. For someone so kind to everyone and who has history of being bullied herself, doing this kind of thing would be completely out of character for her.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Some people say that Jill being intimate with Bella would ruin her character, but if she turned out to be the person behind the alt accounts that harrass Tybalt, then that would really ruin her character. For someone so kind to everyone and who has history of being bullied herself, doing this kind of thing would be completely out of character for her.
It's why I think Bella is the more likely suspect but I like the idea of Jill having a sense of mischief :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah I agree that it wouldn't fit Jill's character I just think it would be hilarious if it was. I think the actual person behind the troll account is either the nerds or Rusty

Reactions: Mistrophera

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I greatly enjoyed the scene in earlier episode (3 or 4? Sod my memory) where you just have the option of walking out of Jill's room in the morning, and instead of doing scummy, sleazy, and childish "guns at you" at Tybalt, you simply go like a real gent with "Good morning, Tybalt."

That was an excellent scene.

Edit: Or was it just "Tybalt?" Either way. True class.
Tybalt_chick_1.jpg Tybalt_chick_2.jpg

I do generally like the CHICK responses to Tybalt. They seem like a better way to get under his skin.

The one thing that's missing is a special render of the MC tipping his dildo helmet to Tybalt if he happens to be wearing it after asking Jill out.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really didn't like that scene, it felt like it came out of nowhere and the MC was trying to pressure Bella into something she didn't want to do.

Looking back on it, I decided the problem is that the sauna scene really only makes sense in the context of Bella's lewd scene in Episode 4 (if you stay with Bella and make a move on her in the pool). That's the first time Bella really seems to accept and enjoy fooling around with the MC (and after he explicitly decides he won't force anything, no less).

Unfortunately, it's not actually a requirement for the Episode 5 sauna scene. As a result Bella's romantic arc feels badly discombobulated.

As far as Jill goes, I don't think she'll be happy to find the MC fooling around with Bella. She'd probably take it as an indication the MC isn't interested in her per se and is just chasing girls in general. Still, with our magic MC charm, we can probably smooth things over with her for a little while (assuming we weren't committed to Jill by the time the truth comes out).
practically all the interactions between Bella and MC are quite forced and inexplicable.

the scene in the school library is completely out of character and from any credibility. the ice queen who completely loses control in a public place....

we hope that once the mystery around Bella is revealed everything will make sense

I'm pretty convinced that the next revelation will be on Bella / Jill, the story can't go on like this

Reactions: helagertane

Dec 20, 2019
Let's ignore the fact that there's a watermelon with hole at least a week old inside the drawer of a bed that does not not attract insects / rot / emits odor. Despite the fact that relationship points are not really in pay right now, punching Tybalt not only minus points for Jill but also for Bella. So far out of all the arguments, none of you are worries of the effect of the punch on the relationship with Bella? Is it because our sole goal right now is to get into Jill's skirt that the aftermath with her is more important?

4.80 star(s) 1,502 Votes