lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey got a question, am thinking of buying BAD on steam but need to know one thing that is, are the update delivery similar to the ones on f95 meaning will I get update at the same time as f95 or even patron members?
It's my understanding that DPC releases to Steam in seasons, not chapters, so currently the Steam version only goes to chapter 4 and won't see another release until after chapter 8 is complete. You'd be better off making the equivalent payment to Patreon as a one-off payment if that how you wish to go about it, that or make a nominal pledge and continue to get the leaked versions from here.

Reactions: EmperorGER

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Can't find Lily.
I talked to her on Rooster App.
I talked to her at the stairs.
I used Derek to get the Tequila at the bar.
I talked to Lily.
I got the Lemon.
I can't find Lily anywhere, and have literally searched what I think is the entire building.
And yes, I'm sure I checked every door on every floor.

Can someone maybe screenshot what the area looks like that she supposedly is at? lol

Also, Maya and Josy seemed to have vanished completely. I got the champagne and they're nowhere to be found. I feel like the only thing I can do is call Quinn, but I don't wanna do that yet, if there are other things to do.

Last edited:

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
Can't find Lily.
I talked to Lily.
I got the Lemon.
I can't find Lily anywhere, and have literally searched what I think is the entire building.

Can someone maybe screenshot what the area looks like that she supposedly is at? lol
After you get her the tequila she's supposed to be on the first floor outside the door where you found the suit

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
After you get her the tequila she's supposed to be on the first floor outside the door where you found the suit
I feel like I've roamed every hall and tried every door. Also can't find Maya and Josy and I have the champagne....and am on their path.

• Sad
Reactions: DatFatFrog

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Can't find Lily.
I talked to Lily.
I got the Lemon.

screenshot0001.png

She should be in the corridor, next to the room where you got your suit

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I literally just found it. lol
I went back to the previous save, and just redid a few steps.
Maybe it was bugged or something. I AM using a mod haha
Thanks for the quick screenshot, though.

Now I gotta find Maya and Josy lol
Same place as lemonfreak posted and press the down arrow to enter the room they're in.

helagertane

Jan 14, 2020
Hey, fellow participants...

Do any of you get more than 3/5 from Sage after the scene in The Douchey Douche's *Tybalt* bedroom? I'm guessing it's not possible but it comes up in episode ending summary. So, anyone?

And what do you think about the remaining 3 years of college? Do you think the game will mostly set in the first year of college of MC or could it be stretched to another years? I'm not talking about the epilogue when it's fast forwarded what's happened in 5 minutes or something. I'm talking about fast forwarding now and proceeding with a certain tempo from there.

I know it's pretty far-fetched but it would be...nice, maybe, if some elements resolved properly.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
And what do you think about the remaining 3 years of college? Do you think the game will mostly set in the first year of college of MC or could it be stretched to another years? I'm not talking about the epilogue when it's fast forwarded what's happened in 5 minutes or something. I'm talking about fast forwarding now and proceeding with a certain tempo from there.

I know it's pretty far-fetched but it would be...nice, maybe, if some elements resolved properly.
I expect game to only cover only first year.
Not a fan of too much fast forwarding.

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Hey, fellow participants...

Do any of you get more than 3/5 from Sage after the scene in The Douchey Douche's *Tybalt* bedroom? I'm guessing it's not possible but it comes up in episode ending summary. So, anyone?

it would be fine for me to accompany MC even until after the wedding, but the problem we get longer, the better the chances of not seeing it concluded.

the hypothesis of the whole cycle included in MC's first year of college seems to me the most realistic

Reactions: ename144 and scalvi

doffy89

Feb 20, 2018
the update 0.51 has different content than the 0.5?Or is it the same?And why there is only an update for mac?Ty.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
I really didn't like that scene, it felt like it came out of nowhere and the MC was trying to pressure Bella into something she didn't want to do.

Looking back on it, I decided the problem is that the sauna scene really only makes sense in the context of Bella's lewd scene in Episode 4 (if you stay with Bella and make a move on her in the pool). That's the first time Bella really seems to accept and enjoy fooling around with the MC (and after he explicitly decides he won't force anything, no less).

Unfortunately, it's not actually a requirement for the Episode 5 sauna scene. As a result Bella's romantic arc feels badly discombobulated.

As far as Jill goes, I don't think she'll be happy to find the MC fooling around with Bella. She'd probably take it as an indication the MC isn't interested in her per se and is just chasing girls in general. Still, with our magic MC charm, we can probably smooth things over with her for a little while (assuming we weren't committed to Jill by the time the truth comes out).
The problem with all that is you're forced to be with other girls. There's no real choice. I did everything to avoid Josy and she still latched on, Maya still kissed--it's all a no go you simply can't choose everything. There's still interaction you can't avoid. If you ask me, the better choice is to go after Bella as it will lead you to Jill, and Bella is someone she looks up to, always seeking her approval. I also didn't like the shower scene on their "first date," but it happens if you stick to that route anyway. In the end, it's a sex game.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The problem with all that is you're forced to be with other girls. There's no real choice. I did everything to avoid Josy and she still latched on, Maya still kissed--it's all a no go you simply can't choose everything. There's still interaction you can't avoid. If you ask me, the better choice is to go after Bella as it will lead you to Jill, and Bella is someone she looks up to, always seeking her approval. I also didn't like the shower scene on their "first date," but it happens if you stick to that route anyway. In the end, it's a sex game.
exact.

freedom of maneuver is very limited, we do not decide what to do, but we try to limit the damage due to what happens to us.

although I noticed that we manage to get rid of Sage (the only one of the 5 LIs for which this seems possible)

Reactions: Manuka

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
exact.

freedom of maneuver is very limited, we do not decide what to do, but we try to limit the damage due to what happens to us.

although I noticed that we manage to get rid of Sage (the only one of the 5 LIs for which this seems possible)
Yeah, Sage is a wild card. She doesn't seem to want a real relationship, maybe it's me but she seems hungover on Chad regardless of what happens.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
exact.

We seem to get rid of M&J too with the last Derek conversation. I thought library will be the deciding point, but i guess DPC wanted to give another chance to those who only want one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We seem to get rid of M&J too with the last Derek conversation. I thought library will be the deciding point, but i guess DPC wanted to give another chance to those who only want one.
I don't think what MC says to Derek is worth much, in the end it may be that he has no interests at the moment, but in the worst case scenario he is a friend of the two girls, so getting involved again is quick and easy.

while Sage disappears just at the tenth refusal ...

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I don't think what MC says to Derek is worth much, in the end it may be that he has no interests at the moment, but in the worst case scenario he is a friend of the two girls, so getting involved again is quick and easy.

while Sage disappears just at the tenth refusal ...
I sure hope this isn't the case but who knows. I've been waiting for refusal points to show up. I get it if we have to get involved with them for story reasons but for everything else i'd like a "no" button.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes