Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I noticed from the scene gallery that I've missed some action in the episode 4:
1594146566401.png
Can someone give me a hint what I've missed and with whom to ease the search?

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
exact.

freedom of maneuver is very limited, we do not decide what to do, but we try to limit the damage due to what happens to us.
It is far better then in AL when you would still progressing relationship with Megan despite selecting all the dismissive and ignoring options.

Here Josy is MC's crush and Maya is the one that helps him out in the hard time, those are two pillars i'm sure they will stick around through out the story. But love is not forced like it was in AL, you can remain friends.
The other girls are feel more optional but they are also introduced later in story and given we are like 25% into it , we will see how it goes.

But if the story is to feel organic and the characters be part of MC life freedom needs to be limited. Else it would be like making 6 different games really - 1 for each girl + no LI.

Yeah, Sage is a wild card. She doesn't seem to want a real relationship, maybe it's me but she seems hungover on Chad regardless of what happens.
Oh Sage is certainly interested in real relationship, it is that just she is one already. Breaking up is not easy for her and she is lost. If MC declined her (chick path) during talk in ep5 they have serious talk - she admits to being mad over her relationship with Chad as well admires MC faithfulness.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
It is far better then in AL when you would still progressing relationship with Megan despite selecting all the dismissive and ignoring options.

Here Josy is MC's crush and Maya is the one that helps him out in the hard time, those are two pillars i'm sure they will stick around through out the story. But love is not forced like it was in AL, you can remain friends.
The other girls are feel more optional but they are also introduced later in story and given we are like 25% into it , we will see how it goes.

But if the story is to feel organic and the characters be part of MC life freedom needs to be limited. Else it would be like making 6 different games really - 1 for each girl + no LI.

Oh Sage is certainly interested in real relationship, it is that just she is one already. Breaking up is not easy for her and she is lost. If MC declined her (chick path) during talk in ep5 they have serious talk - she admits to being mad over her relationship with Chad as well admires MC faithfulness.
Oh, see, I didn't do that. I only assumed since she kept resisting. There's a part where you have the option to say something along the lines of "Maybe I want more or both" I can't remember, but she pretty much shoots me down. I'll have to look into what you're referring to after this playthrough with the Derek route.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I think she does, but she doesn't realize it yet.

I agree on both. It wouldn't be very Jill-like to bully anyone, as karmic as it may sound.

To me I don't want those refusal points. (Well, it depends on how they are implemented). I don't like those games where you refuse a girl and suddenly they disappear from the game completely. In a story-driven game like this it wouldn't make much sense.
I don't want them gone, as i said i'm fine with them being there for story. However with M&J tasks coming up and MC most likely being involved in some way, if i have turned them down twice and i'm still being forced to help them, that to me wouldn't make sense. It only makes previous choices trivial. What i'm hoping happens, is that you help them if you are on their path, but if you turned them down, they fake it as they planned (and Quinn somehow let's it pass).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I agree on a lot of what you said.

but not about the friendship between the three. it is an artifice to keep them together even in case of refusal of the "triangle pact".
staying friends doesn't make sense, especially with Josy, but even with Maya there would be few reasons.

in real life, it would be a fake friendship, the one that is granted to ex-girlfriends, which at the most serves to not lose sight of them when you still feel something

the fact that there is a unique story is an artistic choice of DPC, and it is legitimate

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
I agree on a lot of what you said.

but not about the friendship between the three. it is an artifice to keep them together even in case of refusal of the "triangle pact".
staying friends doesn't make sense, especially with Josy, but even with Maya there would be few reasons.

in real life, it would be a fake friendship, the one that is granted to ex-girlfriends, which at the most serves to not lose sight of them when you still feel something

the fact that there is a unique story is an artistic choice of DPC, and it is legitimate
I went back to a DIK path game and got the refusal to the triangle relationship to see what would be different in Episode 5. I think there are plenty of hints dropped a relationship with one or both is still possible although I agree in reality it wouldn't make any sense to remain friends after the rejection (if the MC had come out of the blue and suggested it could be played off, but since they both insisted on talking to him and saying they had feelings then rejected him it makes all the insistence to have the big talk seem like a set-up).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I went back to a DIK path game and got the refusal to the triangle relationship to see what would be different in Episode 5. I think there are plenty of hints dropped a relationship with one or both is still possible although I agree in reality it wouldn't make any sense to remain friends after the rejection (if the MC had come out of the blue and suggested it could be played off, but since they both insisted on talking to him and saying they had feelings then rejected him it makes all the insistence to have the big talk seem like a set-up).
it is too early to say but I think the best situation is that of refusing the pact, which leaves more possibilities in reopening a relationship with one of the two girls (it would seem more Josy than Maya) and that leaves the green light to the cougar teachers, who are a good antidepressant to overcome rejection.

although it is undeniable that the preferred solution for DPC is that the pact is accepted

a reflection on the question of affinity, which is the main factor that determines the refusal.
despite the name of the game, being a DYK makes little sense, you have to continually make jokes in inappropriate moments and beat anyone ...

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
it is too early to say but I think the best situation is that of refusing the pact, which leaves more possibilities in reopening a relationship with one of the two girls (it would seem more Josy than Maya) and that leaves the green light to the cougar teachers, who are a good antidepressant to overcome rejection.

although it is undeniable that the preferred solution for DPC is that the pact is accepted

a reflection on the question of affinity, which is the main factor that determines the refusal.
despite the name of the game, being a DYK makes little sense, you have to continually make jokes in inappropriate moments and beat anyone ...
It has been said for some time now that there will likely be more CHICK content than DIK eventually, most LI are CHICK oriented. DIK content seems lots of casual sex, few relationships, CHICK is the opposite, so at some point it will probably be reversed.

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
It has been said for some time now that there will likely be more CHICK content than DIK eventually, most LI are CHICK oriented. DIK content seems lots of casual sex, few relationships, CHICK is the opposite, so at some point it will probably be reversed.
I don't think there is going to be less just more balanced. The casual sex is still going to be available. Think of all the girls we haven't slept with. KRJ, Sandy, etc. etc. I think the Chick side is going to be more heavy with possible permanent relationships vs Dik side of Sage and casual encounters.

Reactions: SpikyHair

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Looking back on it, I decided the problem is that the sauna scene really only makes sense in the context of Bella's lewd scene in Episode 4 (if you stay with Bella and make a move on her in the pool). That's the first time Bella really seems to accept and enjoy fooling around with the MC (and after he explicitly decides he won't force anything, no less).

Unfortunately, it's not actually a requirement for the Episode 5 sauna scene. As a result Bella's romantic arc feels badly discombobulated.
Fully agree.

If you didn't work on breaking Bella's barriers in prior episodes, she shouldn't have allowed MC this level of intimacy in any situation whatsoever. Kind of breaks the theme of her whole character for me.
As far as Jill goes, I don't think she'll be happy to find the MC fooling around with Bella. She'd probably take it as an indication the MC isn't interested in her per se and is just chasing girls in general. Still, with our magic MC charm, we can probably smooth things over with her for a little while (assuming we weren't committed to Jill by the time the truth comes out).
It's not like she didn't make it clear during the first date you had with her, but the pervert in me still hopes for another triangle happening in this game with MC, Bella, and Jill involved.

I like how close the latter two are, so why the hell not.
I do generally like the CHICK responses to Tybalt. They seem like a better way to get under his skin.

The one thing that's missing is a special render of the MC tipping his dildo helmet to Tybalt if he happens to be wearing it after asking Jill out.
I'm kind of foggy about it, but I thought you could also do a "Tybalt. Good morning to you" with the dildo helmet on.

I actually have a distinct memory of being mighty pleased with the validation that it is not "the clothes that maketh the man" through that scene, but it could be also validation of my senility instead.
practically all the interactions between Bella and MC are quite forced and inexplicable.

the scene in the school library is completely out of character and from any credibility. the ice queen who completely loses control in a public place....
I don't know about that.

It's obviusly a personal take on things, so could be completely wrong, but Bella strikes me as somebody extremely sexually repressed due to whatever circumstances we have yet to learn about, and a person with very, very high sexual drive on top of that.

It doesn't seem to be out of character for her to lose control (purposefully or not) at specific moments, and the scene in the library felt like one of them.

The scene in sauna, if you didn't do Bella path with all the prior events? Not so much, though.
KRJ, Sandy
DPC worst gaem developer ever!

Whoops, that was too loud. I'm really sorry, Karen!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but I was doing a roleplay reasoning, making DYK choices almost always makes me feel stupid ...

the only content exclusively CHICK I think is the one with Jill, isn't it?

DatFatFrog

May 3, 2017
For me a real CHICK must really be oriented towards a single relation limiting all the others on the other hand the title of the game is called "being a dik" anyway so it would be a little contradictory to develop a path less than the other. On top of that, for the moment, I believe that there is as much sex scene as a DIK as as a CHICK

EDIT : We also tend to forget the NEUTRAL affiliation

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I don't think there is going to be less just more balanced. The casual sex is still going to be available. Think of all the girls we haven't slept with. KRJ, Sandy, etc. etc. I think the Chick side is going to be more heavy with possible permanent relationships vs Dik side of Sage and casual encounters.
On the dik side i’m More interested in the repeated encounters with existing hot side girls rather than girls we haven’t slept with.

Reactions: johnny twosins

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Very true. My playthrough has been Neutral status and affinity, and the only thing you miss out on with regards to the main LIs is the shower scene with Jill. With side girls, it's just the Mona/Camila scene, the Quinn scene if you stay with Sage, and the Sarah/Melanie scene in Ep 5, but you can do everything else on a totally Neutral path and you get Lily for free too because she doesn't seem to like guys who are DIKs. ;)

Cndyrvr4lf

Donor
Jun 16, 2017
For me a real CHICK must really be oriented towards a single relation limiting all the others on the other hand the title of the game is called "being a dik" anyway so it would be a little contradictory to develop a path less than the other. On top of that, for the moment, I believe that there is as much sex scene as a DIK as as a CHICK

That's cause at this point Neutral doesn't have any specific girls. Bella and Josy (individual path if there is one) maybe. Sage DIK Jill Chick Maya Chick Bella ? Josy ?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes