Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
You go into her room and have a playful sexual encounter. During this you can try and kiss her, she reacts with surprise and then masks it with anger.

Personally i’ve Pursued Quinn hard in all my Playthroughs, love every scene with her. Hoping to get more opportunities to poke under the armor she wears, to the girl feeling something for the MC.
Thanks - ya I haven't had much exposure to her so far, but mostly negative interactions, but IMO she has the best body in the game by far, and I'd love to see what she's like if given the opportunity and she'd stop being a bitch for a minute, lol.

I feel similar with Heather - she's such a standoffish bitch, but has a rockin' body - curious about her, too, hah. The hot tub scene in Episode 5 was pretty cool.

Not a great day for Josy's wardrobe. #2 looks like she's a waitress at a sleezy club. #3 and #4 would be fine if the pants weren't quite so... neon. #1's the best bet and would probably work if she didn't insist on buttoning it up; if she's that chilly, maybe she should wear a hat?
Wonder if Josy will end up working in the strip club.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KoolMe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I normally hate to be that guy but in this case I happilly take on that mantle; please don't use theory when you mean hypothesis, it gives ammunition to those who propose 'ideas' unsupported by any kind of evidence, whether that be in relation to BaD or the world in general.
Yeah. It annoys me so much seeing people using theory when they actualy mean hypothesis. I would have my ass kicked in college if i had done that there. :FacePalm: :LOL:
I think the guy in a red bun is sage father but IDK He have some Jill vibes.

View attachment 744612
Possible. She did say he was going around bootlicking people.

Last edited:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I can't see him being Jill's father. He certain does not act like what I would expect from a Royce.

View attachment 744680
More importantly, why would he be looking for Jill at the party? Jill isn't there and never had plans to be. Since Jill is still on good terms with her father, there's no reason for him not to know that... or to just go visit Jill directly, if he wanted to see her.
I was always under the impression that's Sage's father. The way he bounces from one group of people to another kind of backs up what Sage tells MC about her dad sucking up to people looking for potential business partners at that party.
Besides, you'd think his red hair would be a dead giveaway, no?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Thanks - ya I haven't had much exposure to her so far, but mostly negative interactions, but IMO she has the best body in the game by far, and I'd love to see what she's like if given the opportunity and she'd stop being a bitch for a minute, lol.

I feel similar with Heather - she's such a standoffish bitch, but has a rockin' body - curious about her, too, hah. The hot tub scene in Episode 5 was pretty cool.

Wonder if Josy will end up working in the strip club.
Josy wouldnt be comfortable with that, thats for certain.

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
Definitely Sage's Dad. Jill's Dad would likely act more classy than that because the Royce's are probably from old money and this guy looks like he's from new money and trying desperately to fit in with these snobby elites.
come on dude its a game that is in development nothing is set on stone
How dumb can you be make such links based on how shitty or classy people act
if thats the case then please explain how a spineless , lying , feminist bitch like maya is the twin sister of a strong willed , honest best buddy like derek who always got our back

but if u go by logic
& if you read the interactions with the manbun guy carefully he will say he was expecting his daughter in the pary, the only anuomega party,in their mansion where jill is the honoured guest not a HOT girl so .....
its definitely Karen Rebecca Johnson

ZoeBodyPillow

May 9, 2020
Alrighty... let me just say this, I have only played this game on the CHICK route/affinity and I have no regrets... Jill & Bella best girls <3 I like the slow-burn of dating/connecting with the girls rather than just fucking anything and everything in MC's way XD

...PS: Josy belongs to the streets...

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
this KRJ situation is getting out of hand lol. i wonder if its the same on Discord as well :unsure:
everything in the world would be so much better if DPC promotes her to a LI already :love:. Quinn can wait a bit more:sneaky:

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
this KRJ situation is getting out of hand lol. i wonder if its the same on Discord as well :unsure:
everything in the world would be so much better if DPC promotes her to a LI already :love:. Quinn can wait a bit more:sneaky:
Her introduction even as a side girl on CHICK route would be enough of a reason for me to finally start that playthrough. :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Wouldn't it be interesting if they made Jill related to the MC? Obviously that's not going to happen because theres no incest tag and she's one of the SI's but its an interesting thought. Maybe they could do something like they think hes related to her but just as a red herring to halt the relationship some.
There will be drama for sure, hopefully it will make you feel more connected to her rather than hate her, as I really love her character, I trust DPC's writing on this one.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wouldn't it be interesting if they made Jill related to the MC? Obviously that's not going to happen because theres no incest tag and she's one of the SI's but its an interesting thought. Maybe they could do something like they think hes related to her but just as a red herring to halt the relationship some.
it really wouldn't be particularly interesting.
would not add anything positive to the hypothesis that MC is rich.

at that point Jill should stop attending him, or, passing the taboo, she would continue to do so.
in the end it would add some drama, and risk making us lose a LI

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I've been wondering that for a while. I asked if people mention her at all on Discord or Patreon but afaik she's popular only here.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
If KRJ becomes a side girl she would be in the meme tier like Arieth but the reverse. Gotta get that Ying/Yang meme going on :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC is more then likely going to do that for all the main girls anyways, the question is how does he do that for Jill?
I'm on my second run of Acting Lesson, and I'm very worried about DPC's ability to manage, to measure the drama. I hope he learned

in sentimental matters there is no need for major cataclysms to ruin a relationship, for Jill it would be enough to learn that MC has an important relationship with someone else, even more clearly if she was Bella.

but the fear that there must be tears and blood is understandable

there are already several important issues to solve, continue to add in my opinion anesthetize the pain, instead of increasing it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes