sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
Yes, but we aren't there yet. If/ when you fuck Jill (Hopefully in the next episode or 2) then she might start to want to lock MC down. Same with other characters.

The game won't have a harem ending, but I think most characters will have a threesome. Predictions;

Cathy x Jade (Jade gets her ultimate revenge on Burke)
Bella x Jill (not 100% but something happened between the two in the past) perhaps some fun and games at wine tasting night.
Josy x Maya (for obvious reasons)
Jill x Josy (this will depend on the Maya Josy path, but if they break up I can see this scene happeneing)
Sage x Quinn (Sage wants to set you up with Quinn)
Maya x Quinn (on the no warning route)
Elena x John Boy (Possibly the only devils thressome in the game)
Heather x ? (I think the first time with Heather will be in a threesome. That or Tommy will cheat on her so she will want revenge)
I agree with you, i think that the first 3 you said are pratically confirmed in future updates, but i think that the others are maybe too optimistic? Sage x Quinn it's ok, maybe a foursome with riona or camila, but a threesome with Josy and Jill i think it's impossible, Jill is too pure and if she does a threesome it will be only with Bella, with another character i think that the character of Jill isn't done for this and i like this game for this reason. Every character has his unique nature and every character is different, it can't be possible not find someone who you don't like.
For Maya and quinn is a different speech, i really HOPE that this will happen, but i think that if this happen, it will happen between Maya and Quinn only, not a threesome but a lesb scene, maybe if she and josy will break up and in a dark moment maya will do this bullshit with some regrets after this.
a threesome quith Elena and John boy can be done but i don't think dr pinkcake will create a scene like this because i don't think that all players will like that.

I want to add a new prediction that i think it will happen if the relation between quinn and tommy is going to go like this:

Quinn x Josy (And maybe Maya): For a simple reason, if Quinn wants to make tommy angry the best choice is to fuck his step sister. And if in that moment Josy is still in a relationship with Maya, to convince Josy she have to convince Maya too. If not she will only fuck Josy. (I would like to see something like this, because for the MC probably this would be another drama like when he found out that Maya and Josy were together, i loved that part and if the MC would feel betrayed by Josy and also Maya to "Cheat" on the relationship between the three of them)

PS: My favourite character is Jill, yours?

Reactions: always86

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Quinn x Josy (And maybe Maya): For a simple reason, if Quinn wants to make tommy angry the best choice is to fuck his step sister. And if in that moment Josy is still in a relationship with Maya, to convince Josy she have to convince Maya too. If not she will only fuck Josy. (I would like to see something like this, because for the MC probably this would be another drama like when he found out that Maya and Josy were together, i loved that part and if the MC would feel betrayed by Josy and also Maya to "Cheat" on the relationship between the three of them)
Forward thinking or a cuck's wet dream? I can't tell.
PS: My favourite character is Jill
Of course she is.

Reactions: sassobello22

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
I was thinking something here, more of a especulation, but an interesting one.

Would you guys support DLC for this game after he is completed? Like, imagine 3-4 years from now, the game is completed but DPC decides to spend a year making some more content.

That content being independent routes for some of the more popular Side Girls, what would you guys think of that?
I think I would like more a New game, maybe a sequel with the next year in the school, with some new Character and unfortunately without some others (Sage:cry:), but not a DLC because DLC is limited, if he has a lot of ideas, putting them in a single DLC or more than 1 can be bad for the narration and the speed of the evolution of the plot

Chericheri345

Nov 28, 2019
I agree with you, i think that the first 3 you said are pratically confirmed in future updates, but i think that the others are maybe too optimistic? Sage x Quinn it's ok, maybe a foursome with riona or camila, but a threesome with Josy and Jill i think it's impossible, Jill is too pure and if she does a threesome it will be only with Bella, with another character i think that the character of Jill isn't done for this and i like this game for this reason. Every character has his unique nature and every character is different, it can't be possible not find someone who you don't like.
For Maya and quinn is a different speech, i really HOPE that this will happen, but i think that if this happen, it will happen between Maya and Quinn only, not a threesome but a lesb scene, maybe if she and josy will break up and in a dark moment maya will do this bullshit with some regrets after this.
a threesome quith Elena and John boy can be done but i don't think dr pinkcake will create a scene like this because i don't think that all players will like that.

I want to add a new prediction that i think it will happen if the relation between quinn and tommy is going to go like this:

PS: My favourite character is Jill, yours?
I second this. Quinn cuckolding the MC with Josy and Maya will be a dream come true!

Also I dont know why MC got so upset when Josy and Maya revealed they were dating each other. He literally hit two birds with one arrow!

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

Honestly, i think the two scenarios you said you see as possible are more impossible than anything Jill related that you said it wouldn't happen. For one single reason. The patreons and people here would explode in rage over NTR. Maya and Josy are already unpopular, that would make the two of them positively hated by a lot of players.

I don't think DPC is crazy enough to make a sex scene for a LI that doesn't involve the MC, probably if it happen it will be a Josy x Maya scene were the MC starts watching but joins in while it's happening. Anything different i think it's just plain impossible.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
IIRC the game does flag if you joke about wanting a threesome with her and Johnboy on the Sage route in Ep4. Not guaranteed to be a threesome but the game remembers if you joke about it with Elena.

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Problem I see is that AL is set on the future (considering BaDIK as present time), because DIK was founded just a couple of years before the events on BaDIK, and AL's MC and Liam were DIK's but had left college several years before the events in AL. So it wouldn't make sense.
-Edit - AL was set in 2018 or so as the MC talks about the crypto bubble at the beginning, so BaDIK should take place around 2010 or even before. They truly had nice apps by then ;)
2017. Up here and there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BaDIK

:KEK: ...DPC is not interested in the opinion of the majority

You`re an idiot.png

Last edited:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
IIRC the game does flag if you joke about wanting a threesome with her and Johnboy on the Sage route in Ep4. Not guaranteed to be a threesome but the game remembers if you joke about it with Elena.
Indeed it does. Solely for the purpose of getting an extra +1RP with the DIKs. Provided you talk to John Boy at the party.

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020
Honestly, i think the two scenarios you said you see as possible are more impossible than anything Jill related that you said it wouldn't happen. For one single reason. The patreons and people here would explode in rage over NTR. Maya and Josy are already unpopular, that would make the two of them positively hated by a lot of players.

I don't think DPC is crazy enough to make a sex scene for a LI that doesn't involve the MC, probably if it happen it will be a Josy x Maya scene were the MC starts watching but joins in while it's happening. Anything different i think it's just plain impossible.
Yeah, i'm stupid, if i think clearly i agree with you, another NTR scene is not for this game, NTR in general is not for this game, but if i think that quinn is a bitch when she wants and i saw that she can force maya and then josy to do everithing she wants, i see the possibility of something that wuold break the MC heart another time, maybe not NTR but something else and at this point, now that i overthought about it i see that a scene like i said before is not a scene that i would like to see. Sorry i didn't want to offend anyone and i see that the community of this game is a good comunity that want to see a game based on love and not NTR, also I was searching a game like this and now this is my favourite game.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes