Dec 20, 2019
She said that the receptionist told her that room was available because the exchange student Maya was supposed to be sharing with never showed up and the MC was staying there without their knowledge.
Josy herself states she was assigned it when she arrived. Maya also has an interesting response stating ' oh glad, they remembered' (or words to the effect of). My question is: Was the foreign exchange student just another ruse and the plan was always to have Josy stay with her if she got accepted to B&R?
Actually it was, "no, they didn't forget", as in they didn't forget there was someone in the room already because they didn't know the MC was staying there and only that Maya's assigned roommate hadn't shown up.

View attachment 749367 View attachment 749368 View attachment 749369 View attachment 749370
Good to know. Good thing all of you people's memory are better than mine.
I was looking at the screen like this.
View attachment 749363
Nothing sexual, just confort her.

There's the stag we took that day... And I think that's the only one we broke in. The other one was when we went to play piano with her, and in episode 5. I think there's a high chance she might notice.

And I had forgotten about the phone one, I almost spilled my coffee, so thanks :ROFLMAO: .
Derek did take a picture of the Stag and put it into Rooster. However DIKs were the ones only tagged in that cluck so no one else know for now.

Although it's a legit invite to stay in Jill's room, I love that "pew pew" scene, it's so funny!
pew_pew.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dashxp4k

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So Maya for all her life never experienced a genuinely caring male person. Her father was always a issue, a trouble with her. Oppressive, religious figure. Her brother is fun and all but he is kind of a dork, not a figure with a aura of brilliance or capable of genuine emotions that most girls have and can express easily. Plus he is a family so she cannot see him as an opposite gender without any bias.

We know she never had boyfriends or other close male acquaintances. Maya got comfortable with Josy since she is a girl and they are similar personalities.

Insert MC here, Maya experiences the tender care, attention, kindness that she never experienced from a male. She thought either all man are incapable or just they don't show any tender qualities. So MC surprises her a lot and that is the main reason she fell for the MC. Because MC acts like how other girls act around Maya.

So when she says that MC is like a girl that is the highest praise Maya can give for MC. I loved that part as an ex-Mayan. It was a genuinely sad part since I started regretting leaving her at the last episode.

As I wrote back when the episode 5 first released, I wish we could have both Maya's and Josy's scenes after her dad, we shouldn't be forced to choose between if we are broken up with them before. Because both scenes offer invaluable character development since both of them confess MC about how threeway relationship was the only way to progress without losing MC.

I hope in the next episode, the girl whom didn't had that vital scene with MC gets her chance to confess her genuine feelings.
sorry but it's an explanation based entirely on assumptions and commonplaces

Maya we know that she has problems with her father (and for a specific reason), not with the male gender, it could be, but also not

it is true that she never had a boyfriend, but in the end on the other side she only had Josy, and it was not that it was a consolidated relationship over time, given the father's interference.

saying that being kind, taking care of another person is "feminine" is a commonplace.
there are 100 examples in favor and 100 against.

it is a rambling speech that I can also accept from the perspective of a girl who tries to express her sentimental difficulties, but remains a superficial speech

always86

Mar 19, 2020
That's why I initially felt bad for Josy and Maya and tried to let them both go.

But that's kinda what upsets me is the strange sudden curves into paths we didn't want (some of us). For instance with Sage towards the end. I end up kissing her each time, despite not showing that much affection towards her. So, if Melanie--I think is her name--and Sarah ends up spilling the beans to Chad, it's going to affect all the relationships developed. Jill will definitely find out if she doesn't already suspect something between Bella and the MC. This is one big Jerry Springer waiting to happen! And not to sound dismissive but I still think "Choice" is subjective in this game. We're all heading towards a big disaster regardless of who we choose to try to be with because of these weird sudden changes in the path.
Jill knows you are dating other girls. MC tells her. And Isabella. And Josy. And Maya. I don’t see any reason we’ll have a disaster. More melodrama? Sure. at the moment the MC is a single guy who is dating. He isn’t in an exclusive relationship and isn’t lying to anyone. The most problematic thing is probably MC x Bella in terms of Jill. I don’t see why she would care about MC and Sage any more than knowing who the ‘competition’ is.

You might loose a Rep point or two if the CHICK characters think MC is sleeping with someone whose already in a relationship, but it won’t (and shouldn’t) make that much difference.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Good to know. Good thing all of you people's memory are better than mine.

Derek did take a picture of the Stag and put it into Rooster. However DIKs were the ones only tagged in that cluck so no one else know for now.

Although it's a legit invite to stay in Jill's room, I love that "pew pew" scene, it's so funny!
View attachment 749374
What I mean is there a lots of ways Jill can notice. The stag is one, the photos... (Those photos should be in the same laptop that was stolen, with the teacher's video. If the professors check that laptop for some reason)... The stag is at Derek's room now, but maybe he takes it to the DIK's house when he moves and Jill sees it if she goes to visit the MC... That's one posibility, if DPC wants her to know it's not hard. You don't need a complicated scheme, just some coincidences happening at the same time.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
So Maya for all her life never experienced a genuinely caring male person. Her father was always a issue, a trouble with her. Oppressive, religious figure. Her brother is fun and all but he is kind of a dork, not a figure with a aura of brilliance or capable of genuine emotions that most girls have and can express easily. Plus he is family so she cannot see him as an opposite gender without any bias.

We know she never had boyfriends or other close male acquaintances. Maya got comfortable with Josy since she is a girl and they share similar personalities.

Insert MC here, Maya experiences the tender care, attention, kindness that she never experienced from a male. She thought either all man are incapable or just they don't show any tender qualities. So MC surprises her a lot and that is the main reason she fell for the MC. Because MC acts like how other girls acted around Maya.

So when she says that MC is like a girl, that is the highest praise Maya can give for MC. I loved that part as an ex-Mayan. It was a genuinely sad part since it made me start regretting leaving her at the last episode.

As I wrote back when the episode 5 first released, I wish we could have both Maya's and Josy's scenes after her dad, we shouldn't be forced to choose between if we are broken up with them before. Because both scenes offer invaluable character development since both of them confess MC about how threeway relationship was the only way to progress without losing MC.

I hope in the next episode, the girl whom didn't had that vital scene with MC gets her chance to confess her genuine feelings.
Not capable of genuine emotions?

I don't think that's the case with Derek. He is definitely capable of genuine emotions. He has a great concern for the MC dating his sister, and his sister in general, and I think he's masking everything else with fun because they've had such a sad life. It takes a deep person to understand that. Which, either way, because of the shenanigans he ends up feeling remorseful about things later on outside the DIKs house before the MC goes to Bella and talks to Cathy. You can see he is emotionally there, he just rather have a brotherly bond while in college, something he's probably never had before. Plus he had someone in his past he liked. He's just a goofball is all.

And honestly, Maya knew the things she had to do with the HOT's, I don't think there is any real bias happening about the opposite gender. She knows guys can be genuine; she repeatedly wants to spend time with the MC. She's also had a brother in her life, who again has been an emotional support for her.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Jill knows you are dating other girls. MC tells her. And Isabella. And Josy. And Maya. I don’t see any reason we’ll have a disaster. More melodrama? Sure. at the moment the MC is a single guy who is dating. He isn’t in an exclusive relationship and isn’t lying to anyone. The most problematic thing is probably MC x Bella in terms of Jill. I don’t see why she would care about MC and Sage any more than knowing who the ‘competition’ is.

You might loose a Rep point or two if the CHICK characters think MC is sleeping with someone whose already in a relationship, but it won’t (and shouldn’t) make that much difference.
Dating and having deep intercourse is a big difference to someone like Jill. She's inexperienced and most likely is a virgin. You can spin it any way you want, but justifying bad behavior isn't going to cut it with her.

Not in a relationship?: And that's not true if you accept and get the threeway with Josy and Maya, they are in a relationship.

How would you feel if you found out that the girl you liked, is suddenly fucking the entire school? Not really relationship material at that point is it? You gotta wonder what she's after. Jill will definitely be upset as any of the girls you're with in that game.

Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm... alright, if you say so, haha. I'll give it a try. I've been given suggestions where I was horrified by what's in the game. Thankfully the greatest thing about DPA is there's nothing that extreme in Being a DIK, no pun intended.
Lol, I think I remember someone suggesting A Wife and Mother to you solely because it has a female lead, but the game itself is full of incest and... age inappropriate relations... It's almost a relief to have games like this without any of that in it, where the focus is on the story and the characters rather than pushing the limits.

Jan 23, 2020
Another girl! OMG Jill is my close second to Maya, she's probably who I'm going to play for next. The funny part is when I make decisions I'm always acting as if the others will find out about them (like hello, it's not real life, me!)

If you have any favourite games, I'd love to know about them - the whole genre is new to me but I'm loving it!!
If you don't mind playing some "old" games with "outdated" graphics (at least compared to Being a DIK, but they're still good), I'd suggest you to check games. Especially the "Elsa-verse" games, which practically initiated me into this kind of games some years ago... (click "Show more" and you'll find the links to download them)

Tlaero (the writer) is a woman as well and her stories always amazed me... I still remember them with pleasure after years. :love:

Mortze (the graphical artist) was the best at the time and still is: just check his game SWe1: The Warrior's Heart! :eek:

Yeah, the good news is that they're still creating games with the best possible graphics! But I would start from the beginning, the "Elsa-verse". ;)

sassobello22

Feb 28, 2020

I think that in the future, based also on the images in the gallery, there will be more "harem" sec scenes and paths, but i don't think that for long we will be able to fuck everyone we know, but we are going to make important decisions that allow us to have a relationship only with some girls and not everyone. For sure these decisions will not all be in the same update but gradually in the story because i don't think that jill like the idea of us fucking with sage or other girls. Maybe some paths will join together like jill and Bella. But at a certain point we will have to make a big decision that excludes somone sexually talking

Jun 25, 2017
I do sorta agree, but also you miss vital connections when Josy and her father are talking outside the party if you choose to stay with Maya. Same if you choose Josy, you miss that connection with Maya. But that's kinda my point. It may be tedious but if someone wants to get the "full" picture of the relationships developing between them and the MC another playthrough with a diff route is the only way.
There's a lot of little things that are easy to miss too. Small decisions you might not think about may reveal things that are important later. You can't get the full picture through just 1 or 2 playthroughs.

Reactions: Manuka

Dec 20, 2019
What I mean is there a lots of ways Jill can notice. The stag is one, the photos... (Those photos should be in the same laptop that was stolen, with the teacher's video. If the professors check that laptop for some reason)... The stag is at Derek's room now, but maybe he takes it to the DIK's house when he moves and Jill sees it if she goes to visit the MC... That's one posibility, if DPC wants her to know it's not hard. You don't need a complicated scheme, just some coincidences happening at the same time.
Yea, but as far as the money goes, it's long gone. Not sure how it's going to be brought up again, unless Jill will go as far as suspecting MC to steal money because of his "poor" background. Apparently MC has a lot of things to hide despite just being first week in B&R. In Jill's case, it will be accumulated consequences, punching Tybalt being one of them.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Lol, I think I remember someone suggesting A Wife and Mother to you solely because it has a female lead, but the game itself is full of incest and... age inappropriate relations... It's almost a relief to have games like this without any of that in it, where the focus is on the story and the characters rather than pushing the limits.
Yeah, I'm almost positive it was Stormbringer that suggested them, too. I was being schooled on a lot of dirty things, at that time, a young girl is NOT supposed to hear. That's my fault for always asking on f95 though, lol.

There's a lot of little things that are easy to miss too. Small decisions you might not think about may reveal things that are important later. You can't get the full picture through just 1 or 2 playthroughs.
Yeah, I agree. I've played "fully" 4 times and apparently still missed things.

Reactions: chocolatemilkgames

Dec 20, 2019
Yeah, I'm almost positive it was Stormbringer that suggested them, too. I was being schooled on a lot of dirty things, at that time, a young girl is NOT supposed to hear. That's my fault for always asking on f95 though, lol.
Sorry dear, it wasn't me, for I haven't play that game.. yet. Partially exposing you to the world on things like Bukakke, yes I plead guilty on all counts.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Sorry dear, it wasn't me, for I haven't play that game.. yet.
I'll have to look through the feed, now I'm curious.

Edit: No, it wasn't you, I think they deleted that post but there were other things I preferred to have not known. NTR, etc, and the whole "Futa Jill" thing. Bleh! :sick:

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I'll have to look through the feed, now I'm curious.

Edit: No, it wasn't you, I think they deleted that post but there were other things I preferred to have not known. NTR, etc, and the whole "Futa Jill" thing. Bleh! :sick:
See the positive side, at least now you know what NTR is and can ignore the games with the tag, just imagine not knowing this information and ending up playing something with it.

I noticed you like more story based games, like this and Leap of Faith (really people, you are missing out on that game, it's amazing), so i would recommend Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers for you. No incest, solid narrative, the first one is a noir story and the second is a cyberpunk game. Both are really good.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
See the positive side, at least now you know what NTR is and can ignore the games with the tag, just imagine not knowing this information and ending up playing something with it.

I noticed you like more story based games, like this and Leap of Faith (really people, you are missing out on that game, it's amazing), so i would recommend Depraved Awakening and City of Broken Dreamers for you. No incest, solid narrative, the first one is a noir story and the second is a cyberpunk game. Both are really good.
Hey, thanks. I will get those on my list. I have some time off from classes, this will be a good week for that.

Reactions: ExDeath730
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes