Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I've been saying that for the last few pages now :ROFLMAO:
It would just be so funny to see the Sage render and everyone proclaiming, "best girl for last", then we get an Arieth render and DPC says, "that's the end of the beach render series". :ROFLMAO:

Someone also mentioned her lying in an army of crabs?
View attachment 757427
That was me. :giggle:
I can see it now; Arieth sat on a beach towel, legs wide open (as always), stuffing a in her mouth, and with a few of around her. :ROFLMAO:

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
omg. my bad. as i know from the conversation between mc and bella, that zoey already have bf. or maybe, i don't think that mc still have feeling for zoey :censored:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
omg. my bad. as i know from the conversation between mc and bella, that zoey already have bf. or maybe, i don't think that mc still have feeling for zoey :censored:
Well, when the MC with Zoey parted ways, Zoey found a new bfwhere she went. And MC has somehow not been in contact with her for 6 months, if I remember correctly.

Jasonfrans

May 28, 2020
Well, when the MC with Zoey parted ways, Zoey found a new bfwhere she went. And MC has somehow not been in contact with her for 6 months, if I remember correctly.
different choice of life. zoey moved to other town. she asked mc to come with her, but mc refuse it. and then, she found some bf at the town. that's what i remember.

Reactions: Qmil679

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
I wonder if there will ever be a chance to meet Zoey in the game. So far, we know her from MC stories from the past.
I'm guessing she will. Because MC talked about her in great detail and back when that update was released, I remember a lot of people liking Zoey. She seemed too important to just talk about once then forget about it. Maybe when after game progress and some in-game time passes, she will make a comeback. Might be when MC gets serious with a girl from the current collection and she comes to shake things up a bit.

Just like that ex-girlfriend from Acting Lessons. I liked her. DPC might not wanna repeat the same ex-girlfriend coming back niche to shake things up again, but I don't mind.

I like it when someone comes back into the story in later stages, whom shares a lot of history with MC. Makes the story more believable, showing the history of the characters.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Nah Sage be alrite ... She will become our wifey... At least our girlfriend....

It all depends on the time skips dpc will do in this game of his...

So far we havent been far into the story in a way of the college time line

And we at episode 5 already... So i am sure that at the time that badik ends we probally be rite around the time that Sage graduates...Given it a good ending since we dont have to miss out on Sage leaving caus the game ended ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm guessing she will. Because MC talked about her in great detail and back when that update was released, I remember a lot of people liking Zoey. She seemed too important to just talk about once then forget about it. Maybe when after game progress and some in-game time passes, she will make a comeback. Might be when MC gets serious with a girl from the current collection and she comes to shake things up a bit.

Just like that ex-girlfriend from Acting Lessons. I liked her. DPC might not wanna repeat the same ex-girlfriend coming back niche to shake things up again, but I don't mind.

I like it when someone comes back into the story in later stages, whom shares a lot of history with MC. Makes the story more believable, showing the history of the characters.
Well, it would be nice if she showed up, but would I take her back? No. From the beginning of the game I try to establish a good relationship with Jill/Bella and Sage and I wouldn't want to spoil it by going back to her (the ''relationship'' the MC had with her) I would be just a friend with her. Because let's face it, we will not always be able to romance many women, I guess. Later in the game, we'll have to choose. :D

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes