michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
is the game dead? its been a long time since anything i dont see the on hold tag or anything so whts taking so long for the next update
The dev works solo on this game... This game always had a update wait time of 3 months give or take

Its a big project and every update brings tons of content

So come back in about october :sneaky:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i wish i had MC's moves getting it on with his hottest coworker then a cute Maya then getting it on with the HOTs President Sage then getting it on with the upper-class Jill and her best friend not to mention getting it on with Quinn the Vice president and fucking the Teacher multiple times

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
i wish i had MC's moves getting it on with his hottest coworker then a cute Maya then getting it on with the HOTs President Sage then getting it on with the upper-class Jill and her best friend not to mention getting it on with Quinn the Vice president and fucking the Teacher multiple times
As do we all. :sneaky:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020

The winner of this poll gets a Special render set in episode 6. Jill won the last episode, so she can't win this one.

Your vote is worth 1 vote in this poll.
Bella's time to shine is coming once again :BootyTime:

Reactions: Toncek146
Sep 22, 2017

The winner of this poll gets a Special render set in episode 6. Jill won the last episode, so she can't win this one.

I feel like for them to have a chance, Josy and Maya should come as a package deal in these polls instead of separate options. That's kind of how they are in the game anyways (for now at least), it would make sense for these render sets to follow suit. Just a thought.

Reactions: -Hex-

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I feel like for them to have a chance, Josy and Maya should come as a package deal in these polls instead of separate options. That's kind of how they are in the game anyways (for now at least), it would make sense for these render sets to follow suit. Just a thought.
Or maybe they could have just had Josy, Bella, and Sage since Maya had a render set in ep 5, and then said that the winner and loser will get a set in ep 6, that would Josy would finally get a new one after not having any special renders since ep 1.

Reactions: Shades19
Sep 22, 2017
Or maybe they could have just had Josy, Bella, and Sage since Maya had a render set in ep 5, and then said that the winner and loser will get a set in ep 6, that would Josy would finally get a new one after not having any special renders since ep 1.
That works too. I kind of just want to see them together in a render set, though.

You know, ulterior motives and all. :BootyTime:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

These main girl polls are basically a 3 way cycle between Jill/Bella/Sage. DPC might as well not even bother including Maya and Josy.

Reactions: ThePresident451

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
it is just matter of time before the drama reach Sage, Jill, Bella, and then the " favorite " will be changed once again for many peoples. :D

Sage dump you the moment Chad show any interest in her again.
Jill, just want to upset her rich family by dating with someone they might despise, a lower level class person.
Bella has mental illness
and then the world will be back to its natural order, where the insecure hot blonde, is not the worst person in the world, and your summer love is the hottest chick, and you have a perfect polygamy relationship with them. and all three of you rule the school, with your best friend Derek as you vice president. :)
Happy Ending.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
These main girl polls are basically a 3 way cycle between Jill/Bella/Sage. DPC might as well not even bother including Maya and Josy.
Or maybe not do polls and just do one main girl render set per episode. We had Josy in ep 1, Jill in ep 2, Bella in ep 3, and Sage in ep 4, leaving Maya for ep 5, which we got, but then we also got Jill when they could have just left it as Maya and then had Josy in ep 6, Jill in ep 7, Bella in ep 8, etc.

Just repeat the cycle every 5 episodes and that way every main girl gets equal treatment. The polls could have then been used for just the side girls and maybe what combo of characters people would like to see in the mixed renders.

it is just matter of time before the drama reach Sage, Jill, Bella, and then the " favorite " will be changed once again for many peoples. :D
Yep. DPC's going to find a way to put (some) people off these girls while Josy and Maya start to rise again in popularity.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Or maybe not do polls and just do one main girl render set per episode. We had Josy in ep 1, Jill in ep 2, Bella in ep 3, and Sage in ep 4, leaving Maya for ep 5, which we got, but then we also got Jill when they could have just left it as Maya and then had Josy ep 6, Jill ep 7, Bella in ep 8, etc.

Just repeat the cycle every 5 episodes and that way every main girl gets equal treatment. The polls could have then been used for just the side girls and maybe what combo of characters people would like to see in the mixed renders.
Nah, since the special Renders things is just a bonus for those who are willing to give DPC 20, 40 or even more dollar. I don't really care , it is not affecting the story, so i don't mind. in fact im more than happy this way, than letting peoples to choose what the content would be.
and eventually every girl gets special renders, who care if some has more than the others, its just bonus, that does not effect anything in the game.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017

Jill, just want to upset her rich family by dating with someone they might despise, a lower level class person.
Bella has mental illness
and then the world will be back to its natural order, where the insecure hot blonde, is not the worst person in the world, and your summer love is the hottest chick, and you have a perfect polygamy relationship with them. and all three of you rule the school, with your best friend Derek as you vice president. :)
Happy Ending.
I have to say since the first episode was just released all the way towards this episode ...

I have never changed sides i always was and will be a Sage fan ;) And i know quite a few people who would never change sides with Jill ... And know two someones that would never change sides with Jade... and a certain someone who would never leave Quinn...

So there are alot that stay true towards their favorites tbh :LOL:

Its just The Maya fans that changed sides mostly since that drama / meltdown ... With Josy & Maya happend

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DPC for making those 2 so unpopular that they never win any polls.
He did not make them unpopular, people just react differently for situations, and have their own favorite regardless. and despite what they might tell you, peoples do like cliche characters like Jill, or the traditional red head wild girl like Sage. where as complex characters with flaws and mistakes are less popular becasue it's ruin some kind of illusion peopels may have about them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
DPC for making those 2 so unpopular that they never win any polls.
DPC didn't make them unpopular. Their storyline is a sad and sympathetic one, and they made some foolish mistakes, but people judge them too harshly and that's not DPC's fault if some people who play this game are very unforgiving and aren't very empathetic

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Bella has mental illness
Happy Ending.
It wasn't the drama that made people dislike M&J but the lies, half truths (which can arguably be worse than lies) and hypocrisy that made people lose interest in them my self included. I guarantee you no one is gonna care about their favorite girl's drama as long as DPC doesn't pull another M&J on their route.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
It wasn't the drama that made people dislike M&J but the lies, half truths (which can arguably be worse than lies) and hypocrisy that made people lose interest in them my self included. I guarantee you no one is gonna care about their favorite girl's drama as long as DPC doesn't pull another M&J on their route.
Hold the fucking phone. There's hypocrisy now too? What did I miss?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes