Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It wasn't the drama that made people dislike M&J but the lies, half truths (which can arguably be worse than lies) and hypocrisy that made people lose interest in them my self included. I guarantee you no one is gonna care about their favorite girl's drama as long as DPC doesn't pull another M&J on their route.
And none of that is unforgivable when you actually consider what each of them were going through and that they are still young girls who make these kinds of errors in judgement. Maya even realises she made such an error in the scene in ep 4 when she tells him how she should have let him in more and not kept things from him because she realises now just how important he is to her.

If people want to turn them down because they're more attracted to other girls, fine, but for people who liked them to turn them down on the grounds that what they did constitutes some sort of massive, irredeemable betrayal is ridiculous.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It wasn't the drama that made people dislike M&J but the lies, half truths (which can arguably be worse than lies) and hypocrisy that made people lose interest in them my self included. I guarantee you no one is gonna care about their favorite girl's drama as long as DPC doesn't pull another M&J on their route.
NAh, if anyone really hypocrites those are the players and the MC. but the story is written in the way its written, but yeah, if this small obstacle so much problem for peoples, where as, as you might say, others dramas would not care the players, yeah then they are hypocrite .

quinn basically leading a prostitution net, but hey it's okay,y she is cool. Jill, goes behind your back, despite you ask her multiple times to not do , but it's cool, she know what is best for you.
but an insecure confused girl, who is not telling you right from the beginning every secret of her, while in the meantime she opens up more and more, and ready to tell everything, but the timing is fucked up, that mean she is a horrible person. okay :)
and it's not like the MC was honest , for example he still did not have the conversation with Maya and Josy, that hey girl you might want to rethink joining the Hots, because they don't give away free money, you have to sell yourself for it.
and He could have been open about Jojo from the beginning, but he become honest with Jill, and Sage after he was burned by the Maya Josy situation. but this is what we call flaws, and character progression. something he the MC are now showing, and so does the 2 other girl .

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Maya making MC promise to be 100% honest with her when she herself knew she wouldn't do the same in return.
He had to earn her trust before she felt comfortable telling him about herself, most likely because trusting people with the truth about herself too soon hasn't worked out well for her. How is that so hard to comprehend, let alone judge so harshly?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets be honest all characters have their flaws and imperfections storywise ... The only reason i dislike the M&J situation i didnt like the build up....

And not just the Maya and Josy situation ... Was never into Maya in the first place... So for me its whatever tbh

But i can understand when fans of both Maya and Josy wanted a single path and now they forced to take a threeway path with them... That they say well we not like that anymore so byee

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
quinn basically leading a prostitution net, but hey it's okay,y she is cool. Jill, goes behind your back, despite you ask her multiple times to not do , but it's cool, she know what is best for you.
but an insecure confused girl, who is not telling you right from the beginning every secret of her, while in the meantime she opens up more and more, and ready to tell everything, but the timing is fucked up, that mean she is a horrible person. okay :)
And people say women are too sensitive. :ROFLMAO:

and it's not like the MC was honest , for example he still did not have the conversation with Maya and Josy, that hey girl you might want to rethink joining the Hots, because they don't give away free money, you have to sell yourself for it.
and He could have been open about Jojo from the beginning, but he become honest with Jill, and Sage after he was burned by the Maya Josy situation. but this is what we call flaws, and character progression. something he the MC are now showing, and so does the 2 other girl .
The MC also still hasn't been entirely honest with them because although he tells them that he was "cheating" with each of them, he forgot to mention the possible stuff with Sage and Bella, and that he arranged to go on a date with Jill.

Yeah, he's really the peak of honesty and Maya's the one who's a lying whore. :rolleyes: Puh-lease. :cautious:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
He had to earn her trust before she felt comfortable telling him about herself, most likely because trusting people with the truth about herself too soon hasn't worked out well for her. How is that so hard to comprehend, let alone judge so harshly?
lemme pull a reverse card you, can MC trust Maya? he's just met her and she wants him to open up to her to which he gambles and does even though he has his reasons not to as well. It's great that Maya realized and acknowledged that she should have opened up to him more, but it was a little too late the damage has already been dealt.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
And none of that is unforgivable when you actually consider what each of them were going through and that they are still young girls who make these kinds of errors in judgement. Maya even realises she made such an error in the scene in ep 4 when she tells him how she should have let him in more and not kept things from him because she realises now just how important he is to her.

If people want to turn them down because they're more attracted to other girls, fine, but for people who liked them to turn them down on the grounds that what they did constitutes some sort of massive, irredeemable betrayal is ridiculous.
Social pressures around homosexuality are still serious, and particularly given the way Maya’s father reacted. And she did say she wasn’t ready to tell him everything. I mean, she has known him, what, a week? Two? Pretty early to be telling deeply held secrets.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
So if MC has to earn her trust, doesn't that mean she has to earn his? Personally i don't care about that situation too much because at the end of the day neither of them are completely honest and that's fine by me. It's her specific request for honesty that bothers me, it's unreasonable.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
lemme pull a reverse card you, can MC trust Maya? he's just met her and she wants him to open up to her to which he gambles and does even though he has his reasons not to as well. It's great that Maya realized and acknowledged that she should have opened up to him more, but it was a little too late the damage has already been dealt.
Why not? He's attracted to her and if being 100% honest means getting into her pants, then that's what he'll do and does do.

Social pressures around homosexuality are still serious, and particularly given the way Maya’s father reacted. And she did say she wasn’t ready to tell him everything. I mean, she has known him, what, a week? Two? Pretty early to be telling deeply held secrets.
Spot on. (y)

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
In the end she only hide her girlfriend is Josy. In her situation, who on Earth would have guessed she was precisely that summer crush the MC can't stop talking about? That was all the damage dealt (which, obviously, could've been easily avoided had the MC said her name when being '100% honest', but then bye bye dear plot-twist)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
So if MC has to earn her trust, doesn't that mean she has to earn his? Personally i don't care about that situation too much because at the end of the day neither of them are completely honest and that's fine by me. It's her specific request for honesty that bothers me, it's unreasonable.
Theoretically, yes, but that's what mature guys would think. A young guy like him is a squirrel trying to get a nut and how many of us can honestly say that we really gave a damn about getting to know a girl before doing the deed?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya making MC promise to be 100% honest with her when she herself knew she wouldn't do the same in return.
This is one of those example when i think some of you take this to literally, whereas even the MC and the whole conversation tells you otherwise.
the MC line perfectly sums it up. " i thought you mean, if i'm honest about whether you look fat in an outfit or not , or something similar, not something personal"

this is very similar to the situation when Maya told the MC, he is like a girl .
peoples took it too seriously one line, and failed the see the context of the conversation.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Theoretically, yes, but that's what mature guys would think. A young guy like him is a squirrel trying to get a nut and how many of us can honestly say that we really gave a damn about getting to know a girl before doing the deed?
I guess if you are desperate enough. :rolleyes: Personally i despise dishonesty, especially in any kind of relationships, so when someone would come to me with terms like hers, that would be the end of that. An easier way to settle this would've been to say something like "Hey, let's talk about things when we feel comfortable to talk about them", instead of dictating what the other should or shouldn't do.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
In the end she only hide her girlfriend is Josy. In her situation, who on Earth would have guessed she was precisely that summer crush the MC can't stop talking about? That was all the damage dealt (which, obviously, could've been easily avoided had the MC said her name when being '100% honest', but then bye bye dear plot-twist)
exactly this. in the end of the day the MC problem, is not the secret girlfriend is simply that it is Josy is that girl, and nothing more..
if you think about it, it is a pretty fucking awesome twist, it is a fucked up, situation, a life fucked you over moment. instead of the oh no Josy also here, who i'm gonna choose now. The life take out the control of the MC's hand , and this can happen with us in real life anytime.
and as for whether there is solo rute or not, i think it's pretty obvious there will be solo rute, they are Main girls after all. how you can achieve it, and what consequences will have that is a diferetny story.

so dropping any of the girl, or already deciding who is the best, so early in the game is totally pointless. I'm a perfect example, I was not interested in Jill at all , and she slowly grown on me. The only one who truly dont care is Bella, becasue i don't like the look of her, but this is my personal preferenc. :D

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I guess if you are desperate enough. :rolleyes: Personally i despise dishonesty, especially in any kind of relationships, so when someone would come to me with terms like hers, that would be the end of that. An easier way to settle this would've been to say something like "Hey, let's talk about things when we feel comfortable to talk about them", instead of dictating what the other should or shouldn't do.
like I said you took it too literally. :D.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean i think its perfectly fine for people to have their favorites and stick with them even if its early in the game...

Most people like one character and stick with them regardless what happends i seen that happend to myself and a majority of old school fans of this game...

But some newer fans are changing sides and thats fine as well...

I think everyone has their own opinion and their own list of who is the best and worst character

We can nit pick the whole Josy and Maya situation but thats been done since forever

Maya and Josy were never a crowd favorite even since the first episode was barely dropped

So its not really surprising that it more of less stayed the same ... The most popular are and will always be either Jill or Sage or Bella

The kind of forced upon threeway with Maya and Josy made the fans those two girls had even less

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I can totally understand people not liking a character and how they would rather settle for a fucking Disney princess instead. That's totally fine. I get that.

What's really bothering me about all this is how unforgiving and relentless some people are and how many of them lack empathy. And how this "lies" thing is constantly being blown out of cosmic proportions. I feel like some of you don't really know what a liar really is and what lies are.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The MC also still hasn't been entirely honest with them because although he tells them that he was "cheating" with each of them, he forgot to mention the possible stuff with Sage and Bella, and that he arranged to go on a date with Jill.
What is truly funny, is that the MC is not even cheating. He is not in a relationship with anyone. the only ones who are cheating are Josy and Maya, they cheated each other, and yet somehow, they Forgive each other, and put this behind their back. They accept it, and they move one. They handling better and more mature than the MC, who act like a bitch, when even Derek is like, dude, i would have totally go for a Threesome if i were you . :D.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes