-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
What is truly funny, is that the MC is not even cheating. He is not in a relationship with anyone. the only ones who are cheating are Josy and Maya, they cheated each other, and yet somehow, they Forgive each other, and put this behind their back. They accept it, and they move one. They handling better and more mature than the MC, who act like a bitch, when even Derek is like, dude, i would have totally go for a Threesome if i were you . :D.
Yep, if we'll ever begin serious relationships with any of the girls, y'all can be sure i won't cheat as i have the feeling it will end in fire
We all know what DPC is capable of :LUL:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Maya and Josy were never a crowd favorite even since the first episode was barely dropped

So its not really surprising that it more of less stayed the same ... The most popular are and will always be either Jill or Sage or Bella
Josy, was not in the game enough to be favorite, Maya was favorite before ep 3, and who will remain the most popular, you don't know that yet. Just to be clear and honest :)

you have to know when to use your opinion as an opinion, and the actual fact as fact. Personal opinions are often not fact. ;)

the rest i agree, far from me to tell who would be you favorite, and how to play the game, but you can have your favorite without constantly dragging others, that is what is tiring IMO. in this whole topic. :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I'm a little scared of what's next with Bella situation. What's behind that door in her house, and her behavior in general. I hope there will be nothing hardcore with this situation. I already hate one character from AL, I think you know who I mean. I don't want a repeat.
I'm going to go out on a limb, as I usually do, and say that that will 100% not happen. There's going to some emotional drama to her story, yes, but I don't see it being anything as dark as the darkest parts of AL.

Maya and Josy were never a crowd favorite even since the first episode was barely dropped

So its not really surprising that it more of less stayed the same ... The most popular are and will always be either Jill or Sage or Bella
Because those 3 have the biggest tits, and big boobed girls always beat girls with smaller boobs, that's why they were more popular at the beginning. Now M&J have the most drama-filled story and the others don't, their stories are simpler, and having less baggage makes them more appealing because most guys can't deal with too much of that.

So it's not like M&J aren't popular because they're terrible characters, it's because they first had a physical disadvantage and now have a story disadvantage.

State of the poll
View attachment 757842

Pratically, it's a duel between Bella and Sage
If it were to stay like this, what DPC should do is say, "Sage for ep 6, Bella for ep 7, Josy for ep 8, Maya for ep 9", because if they run another poll like for ep 7 without Sage, it will just end up the same. And if they added it Jill it would be a tie between her and Bella. Better to just assign each of these girls an episode based on where they finish in the poll.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
NAh, if anyone really hypocrites those are the players and the MC. but the story is written in the way its written, but yeah, if this small obstacle so much problem for peoples, where as, as you might say, others dramas would not care the players, yeah then they are hypocrite .

quinn basically leading a prostitution net, but hey it's okay,y she is cool. Jill, goes behind your back, despite you ask her multiple times to not do , but it's cool, she know what is best for you.
but an insecure confused girl, who is not telling you right from the beginning every secret of her, while in the meantime she opens up more and more, and ready to tell everything, but the timing is fucked up, that mean she is a horrible person. okay :)
and it's not like the MC was honest , for example he still did not have the conversation with Maya and Josy, that hey girl you might want to rethink joining the Hots, because they don't give away free money, you have to sell yourself for it.
and He could have been open about Jojo from the beginning, but he become honest with Jill, and Sage after he was burned by the Maya Josy situation. but this is what we call flaws, and character progression. something he the MC are now showing, and so does the 2 other girl .
Quinn and Jill have been heavily criticized here for that, they don't get a free pass.

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
I can totally understand people not liking a character and how they would rather settle for a fucking Disney princes instead. That's totally fine. I get that.

What's really bothering about all this is how unforgiving and relentless some people are and how many of them lack empathy. And how this "lies" thing is constantly being blown out of cosmic proportions. I feel like some of you don't really know what a liar really is and what lies are.
And people writing essays about how she's right about everything she does or is excused in some way or another, isn't that also blowing things out of proportions?
like I said you took it too literally. :D.
Read what i said earlier, it wasn't about lies.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Quinn and Jill have been heavily critizied here for that, they don't get a free pass.
we probably didn't read the same topic. :D. over a year now we have the same Ma and J drama over and over and over again. and when its come to Jill. Jill is the best girl, period. and Quinn is deep down a good girl, and i cant wait teh MC end up with her make her main girl etc.
in Jill case it's easy to see why, she is indeed the most problem free, and she has the cute and innocent shy attitude, so much that people assume she is virgin :D

Reactions: Shades19

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Josy, was not in the game enough to be favorite, Maya was favorite before ep 3, and who will remain the most popular, you don't know that yet. Just to be clear and honest :)

you have to know when to use your opinion as an opinion, and the actual fact as fact. Personal opinions are often not fact. ;)

the rest i agree, far from me to tell who would be you favorite, and how to play the game, but you can have your favorite without constantly dragging others, that is what is tiring IMO. in this whole topic. :)
euhm nope Maya never been a favorite and i been here from the get go...

And we 5 episodes deep in and favorites havent changed at all so its a safe bet that it stays that way

I mean if people keep coming up with why Maya is always low on the polls then u basicly bring people out to tell u why she that low

TBF some people read too much into what is a game and make it into real life situations

Reactions: Phynix

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
And people writing essays about how she's right about everything she does or is excused in some way or another, isn't that also blowing things out of proportions?
Nah, this looks more like a fucking lost cause. The fact that people have to write essays and still fail to get the point across, speaks volumes on where we are as human beings.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Defending her actions is different from absolving her of her actions. It's not about saying that everything she did was "right", because it wasn't, it's about understanding her as a character, empathising with her situation, and understanding how she could have made those mistakes. When you do that with an open-mind and open-heart, you can see that her actions didn't come from a bad place, she wasn't being deliberately deceitful, and that her actions, though misguided, are forgivable.

You can forgive and still want a relationship with her, you can forgive her and not want a relationship with her, you can forgive her and want to be close friends, and you can forgive and not want to be close friends, but it's the people that can't forgive her no matter what that are the problem because to do so lacks empathy and compassion.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Because those 3 have the biggest tits, and big boobed girls always beat girls with smaller boobs, that's why they were more popular at the beginning. Now M&J have the most drama-filled story and the others don't, their stories are simpler, and having less baggage makes them more appealing because most guys can't deal with too much of that.

So it's not like M&J aren't popular because they're terrible characters, it's because they first had a physical disadvantage and now have a story disadvantage.
Idk that one bro, Maya and Jill have almost identical breast sizes to me

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
we probably didn't read the same topic. :D. over a year now we have the same Ma and J drama over and over and over again. and when its come to Jill. Jill is the best girl, period. and Quinn is deep down a good girl, and i cant wait teh MC end up with her make her main girl etc.
in Jill case it's easy to see why, she is indeed the most problem free, and she has the cute and innocent shy attitude, so much that people assume she is virgin :D
We probably haven't read the same topic, yeah. After episode 3 noone liked Quinn (well, one person) and after episode 4 people grew more sympathetic towards her but still she's not very liked. And for Jill she's been criticized for doing that, that she should have respected the MC's opinion and that's she's probably very opinionated and stubborn. She can still be innocent and shy, though. Those aren't mutually exclusive. Her being a virgin doesn't have much to do with anything, though.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
TBF some people read too much into what is a game and make it into real life situations
But how we look at these things and the views we express does reveal how we view the world, even if the subject matter is fictional. So even though it's not real life we're talking about, it might as well be if this is how we all see certain things.

Idk that one bro, Maya and Jill have almost identical breast sizes to me
But still smaller than Sage, Jill, and Bella. Big boobs are popular, that's why you never see a VN with only flat-chested or even B-cup girls and why the LIs with the biggest chests are always the most popular.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Lets be fair for a minute the characters that get hate

1 Jill for snitching people got mad af
2 Sage for basicly being a fuck buddy leading u on while she with Chad
3 Bella for having that weird situation
4 Maya and Josy with their bs
5 Quinn with her drug and prostitute ring

Every girl has their heat from the fans ... But most people just like the character and model of Jill the most

Josy is more like a vanilla character ur basic next door neighbour chick

Maya well feels pretty basic too for a lesbian chick

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
Defending her actions is different from absolving her of her actions. It's not about saying that everything she did was "right", because it wasn't, it's about understanding her as a character, empathising with her situation, and understanding how she could have made those mistakes. When you do that with an open-mind and open-heart, you can see that her actions didn't come from a bad place, she wasn't being deliberately deceitful, and that her actions, though misguided, are forgivable.

You can forgive and still want a relationship with her, you can forgive her and not want a relationship with her, you can forgive her and want to be close friends, and you can forgive and not want to be close friends, but it's the people that can't forgive her no matter what that are the problem because to do so lacks empathy and compassion.
Yes, and i understand what you are saying. I might be in the minority with this but M&J "drama" didn't change my opinion of them at all. I made up my mind about them within the first 1-2 episodes and when the big reveal and the follow-up happened, i didn't care. I wasn't interested in them from the beginning. However i don't feel the need to tell other people daily that they shouldn't be interested in them either, get what i'm saying? If you want to keep on doing what you are doing, then all the power to you, but don't get overzealous when people don't agree with you. :)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes