Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
More importantly, for what reason would she come back and why? She can't enroll...too late now...so...she just going to come back to bum around the MC's home town? Even if related to someone, we're not going to see her at B&R (reason stated already)...so...

Seems a stretch unless there some real ingenious way of integrating her.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp``

Phynix

Apr 12, 2018
More importantly, for what reason would she come back and why? She can't enroll...too late now...so...she just going to come back to bum around the MC's home town? Even if related to someone, we're not going to see her at B&R (reason stated already)...so...

If i recall correctly, there were some who thought that she is in some way connected with Quinn's suppliers and that would be a way to get MC involved. But even that seems quite random.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If i recall correctly, there were some who thought that she is in some way connected with Quinn's suppliers and that would be a way to get MC involved. But even that seems quite random.
Well, we know she moved to San Diego, which seems like it's quite far from where B&R is, and we also know the MC hasn't spoken to her for 6 months, so she could still be there or she might have moved back, we really don't know.

I agree it would be random and also cheaply convenient for her to show up in any capacity to add even more drama, but it's still possible, although I'd hope that DPC will leave her where she is.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Well, it would be nice if she showed up, but would I take her back? No. From the beginning of the game I try to establish a good relationship with Jill/Bella and Sage and I wouldn't want to spoil it by going back to her (the ''relationship'' the MC had with her) I would be just a friend with her. Because let's face it, we will not always be able to romance many women, I guess. Later in the game, we'll have to choose. :D
Yeah I never said I would choose her over anyone else, just it can be done. I would like to have her as a friend aswell but these kinds of games rarely have a girl as friend without benefits.

Lol indeed
Yeah, that is one of the only ways for her return. Even that is a stretch. I don't think classic I can't forget MC's big schlong as a reason to return will fit DPC's standards.

I agree it would be random and also cheaply convenient for her to show up in any capacity to add even more drama, but it's still possible, although I'd hope that DPC will leave her where she is.
Same. Even though I said I liked her character and I think her story was kind of important so I think she might make a comeback; I wouldn't want it unless DPC does it masterfully. We already have boatloads of girls.

I always love the niche of toxic or obsessed ex-girlfriend coming back, so having Zoey just like we had Ana in Acting Lessons, would make me happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Qmil679

Dec 20, 2019
Nah Sage be alrite ... She will become our wifey... At least our girlfriend....

It all depends on the time skips dpc will do in this game of his...

So far we havent been far into the story in a way of the college time line

And we at episode 5 already... So i am sure that at the time that badik ends we probally be rite around the time that Sage graduates...Given it a good ending since we dont have to miss out on Sage leaving caus the game ended ;)
I mentioned before, Sage will continue to stay at B&R because of LOVE! She will sacrifice just like Lynette because she wants to be with MC. MC will show her the light at the end of that tunnel!

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I mentioned before, Sage will continue to stay at B&R because of LOVE! She will sacrifice just like Lynette because she wants to be with MC. MC will show her the light at the end of that tunnel!
You're overthinking this, bro!
She could rent a place for herself and MC near the college. She could visit him on weekends. Why is everyone having such fatalistic views on her graduating? It doesn't mean the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination. :ROFLMAO:

Unless she has her career plans set after graduating. That would be another thing entirely. But I doubt the game will delve into that.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Zoey was just a convenience character. A girl who helps him to get over his darkest years, take his virginity and then dissappear without leaving emotional scars, only a nice story to tell, so now our MC is ready to go on with his grown-up life. Honestly I can't imagine her coming back

Dec 20, 2019
She could rent a place for herself and MC near the college. She could visit him on weekends. Why is everyone having such fatalistic views on her graduating? It doesn't mean the end of the world by any stretch of the imagination. :ROFLMAO:

Unless she has her career plans set after graduating. That would be another thing entirely. But I doubt the game will delve into that.
Can't a brother just dream and hope? :cry:

How is my view fatalistic? When I said MC showing her the light at the end of the tunnel I meant her current relationship with Chad.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019

I raise it to the next level, you are too overthinking aswell, considering the amount of days has passed since MC started school and when you consider it is patch 0.5, I doubt we will see the graduation day anytime soon :ROFLMAO: In-game time progresses too slowly right now to think about that far ahead.

I hope next update expedites the progression of time in the game.

Reactions: flippityflop

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

When Josy wanted to go away when she though she couldn't make it into B&R where she wanted to go to sounded similar to where Zoey went.

Sep 22, 2017

How is my view fatalistic? When I said MC showing her the light at the end of the tunnel I meant her current relationship with Chad.
I'll admit that Sage completely falling in love and entering a long-term relationship with the MC does sound a little too good to be true, it seems more like a fairy tale than a story DPC would tell... And yet I'll continue to cling to this hope until the "Completed" tag is placed on this forum thread, don't care what anybody says.

Though I do feel a heartbreak coming, ngl. :HideThePain:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I raise it to the next level, you are too overthinking aswell, considering the amount of days has passed since MC started school and when you consider it is patch 0.5, I doubt we will see the graduation day anytime soon :ROFLMAO: In-game time progresses too slowly right now to think about that far ahead.

I hope next update expedites the progression of time in the game.
Oh, I wasn't implying we will be seeing the graduation or if the game will even cover the first year. But I'm anticipating some time jumps here and there.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Esp``

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Oooooooooooooh my godddd !!!! Thanks to you, Holy Bacchus !!!!
And here's the rest. (All 4K)

Bella.jpg Camila.jpg Cathy.jpg Envy.jpg Heather.jpg Jade.jpg Jill.jpg Lily.jpg Melanie & Sarah.jpg Mona.jpg Quinn.jpg Riona.jpg Sally.jpg

I'll admit that Sage completely falling in love and entering a long-term relationship with the MC does sound a little too good to be true, it seems more like a fairy tale than a story DPC would tell... And yet I'll continue to cling to this hope until the "Completed" tag is placed on this forum thread, don't care what anybody says.

Though I do feel a heartbreak coming, ngl. :HideThePain:
In order for them to be in a committed relationship after she graduates, either she stays in the area or he goes with her wherever she goes and if it's the latter, I could see that being a choice the player has to make.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020

She's well aware of how MC feels about her. And even with her Stockholm syndrome clouding her judgement, she still knows that her relationship with Chad is not good for her.

It will be fine! ...Eventually.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes