Dec 20, 2019
You know whats funny? Its just a regular room. Nothing indicated otherwise. There is nothing that prevents us from coming over while she is still working and peep inside from the window. Except plot convenience :sneaky:
It's actually her closet where she keeps all her designer boots and coats. She keeps it locked every time MC is around because she's afraid that he would steal them and he has a habit of roaming around, stealing money, and opening every freaking door he comes across. Jill is beginning to doubt MC as she has no issue opening that door and am wondering why Bella keeps the door locked whenever MC is around. As for the theory of Bella peeking at MC, she's keeping an eye on him so that he doesn't go around stealing her things, especially after he went around rearranging her furniture the first time he was there. Plain paranoia if you ask me.
It's been previously pointed out that Sage is lying on a bed from a fantasy/medieval DAZ asset.
It was also suggested that she was bound in a high class hotel.

Maaaaaybe she was kidnapped because of her family status and MC got dragged into it and was kidnapped together and they were both bound and threw onto the bed?

Reactions: Real Kreten

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I really hope the DnG will take most of the time of the episode, to see all you whimper, while shameless try to avoid admit it was you favorite episode :D. :p
The first one was hilarious with me sabotaging it with all the spanking but im not sure id be as invested in it if i was forced to take it seriously. As long as the trademark good doctor humour is there i would enjoy an episode which featured a long DnG segment, otherwise yeah id prob grumble a little lol. Its actually a clever plot device though to fix all the girls and their personalities together in a circumstance they would have to be around one another for any length of time mingling.

Cr4nkJunky

Aug 7, 2020
Actually it isn't such a big deal.
View attachment 772093

For scientific purposes, I checked in the folders game the amount of specific animations for every lewd scenes. :coffee:
As a result, the top 5 is :
  1. Maya Ep 3 : 27 animations.
  2. Jade Ep 4 : 26 animations + car window animation.
  3. Josy Ep 5 : 26 animations.
  4. Quinn & Riona Ep 3 : 24 animations.
  5. Sage Ep 4 : 23 animations.
But most animated scenes last 3-4 seconds. Furthermore there's a specific animation for each angles of a single sexual position. Which means we had sometimes 3 or 4 animations for a simple kiss. Despite the amount of animations, The MC tried more sex positions with Josy in Ep 5 than he did with Maya in Ep 3. Surprisingly, the longest animation are :

1. Quinn blowbjob Ep 4 : 30 seconds
  2. Maya grinding Ep 1 : 29 seconds
  3. Maya thighjob Ep 3 : 24 seconds
  4. Riona Blowbjob Ep 1 : 24 seconds
  5. Isabella handjob Ep 4 : 21 seconds
In conclusion, 30 animations seem impressive but it don't necessarily imply Bella and the MC would perform every kamasutra position ( well, maybe half of it :unsure: ).

Wow, thanks for the information man!
Also im wondering why the animations are so long. normally i click them away after 10 seconds maximum, did i miss something important?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think he is having a joke, I think he's written a character who is emotionally traumatised over something that happened in her past and seems to keep others at an arms length, probably as a result of this thing that happened, and people are interpreting her behaviour as though she's some kind of emotionless psychopath.

Whatever Bella's issue is, it's not going to be that she's some axe-wielding murderer who cut down her own husband, it's going to some manner of deeply tragic and potentially traumatic event that has made her close herself off from people because she just shut herself down rather than deal with the issue in a healthy way. This happens to people and it doesn't mean they become crazy psycho-killers, they just need to confront the problem and sort through it in order to move on and accept it, which is what the MC's function will be; to help Bella get over her past trauma and to be happy again.

This is why I think that, whilst there will be some manner of Bella-only ending, an ending where you don't end up with her but you did do everything with her will still be a happy ending because she'll be grateful for having had him be there for her and make her feel good about herself again. So when the MC goes off with Sage, or M&J, or Jill, we might see a happier, lighter Bella in the epilogue whose life is better for having known the MC, and even if we see her with someone else it wouldn't feel too bad because the MC did a good thing and she deserves to find happiness with someone.
Bella's behavior for now is objectively strange and inexplicable, and her trauma has not been outlined even vaguely, we do not even know if the absence of her husband is a consequence of this trauma, or is part of the trauma itself.

when we know the trauma we will see how justified her behavior is, DPC will have to do a really great job.

after AL seeing the dark side behind Bella's oddities is normal and in my opinion also quite wanted. in the end it is DPC himself to warn us that there will be some twists and it is normal that DPC works to increase the expectation of these, even with false clues.

then, I repeat, I don't believe in the slightest that Bella is a serial killer, but her character is so enigmatic to make us fear the worst

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bold Prediction Time

So, now we have 4 previews that seem to indicate the possibility of the MC playing a game of DnG with 4 of the 5 LIs and, as much as I don't want that to be the case, I think it might be, and now I'm starting to think that it may indeed be what takes up most of the episode, if not all of it. Here's why.

The episode is titled "Damage Control", and while this title certainly befits a few things like Quinn trying to deal with the fallout from her decision to have the HOTs go to the Prep party (Mona wanting "out", Tommy being pissed at her, her issues with her supplier, etc) and the DIKs having to fix up the mansion as well as deal with the "Cathy Cluck" situation, the title could also refer to the MC's various relationships.

Whether you're pursuing some, none, or all of them, the MC has had a fair bit of involvement with all the LIs up to this point, including the blowout from the M&J situation. So the MC could find himself in a position of "damage control" were he in a situation where all 5 LIs are in a room together, particularly if he's pursuing some or all of the LIs. At this point, the MC probably wouldn't want Sage, Bella, and Jill to know that he had/has a thing with Maya and Josy or let them know about M&J's relationship; or let M&J and Sage know he has a thing with Jill; or let M&J, Bella, and Jill know he has a thing with Sage, etc, etc. In this sense, the MC would have to control the damage that could be done if these LIs start to give the game away and make the others aware of his relationships with them.

We were also told in a previous episode (might have been 3 but can't be sure) that the weather is expected to take a turn for the worst in this upcoming week. So perhaps there is a storm or very heavy rain at a point where all 5 LIs and the Nerds are in the library at the same time but nobody is willing to venture out in the rain, so someone, possibly Jill, suggests they play a game of DnG to pass the time.

So, I think we could be looking at a very lengthy and possibly episode-long game of DnG involving 4 of the 5 LIs or maybe even all them in order to force some relationship drama and have the LIs start to get suspicious of each other and their relationships with the MC.
God save us and free us from all this ...

we would expect an emotionally heavy episode, probably with negative consequences, in an unrealistic context ...

MC will be sidelined for a bad roll of the dice.

I would be very surprised if Quinn and drug trafficking wasn't the center of the chapter

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Why y'all think Bella is a serial killer with an Axe. Or is it just a theory with no solid ground like Futa Jill e.g.
Absent husband, secret locked room, crazy eyes, axe.

Wow, thanks for the information man!
Also im wondering why the animations are so long. normally i click them away after 10 seconds maximum, did i miss something important?
I’m surprised as well, I think often it’s not that the animation being long but the camera motion. So the animation loop is fixed at 3-4 seconds and then the camera tracks around to focus on different areas.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
May be Bella is into bondage stuff, and the locked room might be the play room that she and her husband used. And she is a dominator and locks her husband in that room.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
May be Bella is into bondage stuff, and the locked room might be the play room that she and her husband used. And she is a dominator and locks her husband in that room.
it's as unlikely as the psychopathic killer hypothesis

but there is no evidence that it cannot be:eek::eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes