Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm so over Josey and Maya and their CW romance drama. Did 1 playthrough where they said they just wanted to be friends when MC wanted more.

The next time I see them they're like help us deal with Joseys dad. At that point I noped out of there. I only see them on Clucker now. Life is good.

Jill best girl.
I don't think you can avoid interacting with them in the future. They are still central to the plot.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm so over Josey and Maya and their CW romance drama. Did 1 playthrough where they said they just wanted to be friends when MC wanted more.

The next time I see them they're like help us deal with Joseys dad. At that point I noped out of there. I only see them on Clucker now. Life is good.

Jill best girl.
Its the FriendZone. Which is a flashy name for modern-day slave labour. You will probably have to do lots of stuff for smiles and thankyous and things like that.
In this regard Sage is a much much better capitalist, with a keen business sense. "I want something that requires you to do risky stuff. I pay with entusiastic pussy/mouth/boobs." Win-Win.
I'm not saying that this business model is for everyone but one has to agree that her idea of 'friendship' if nothing else offers a much more compelling set of fringe benefits.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Its the FriendZone. Which is a flashy name for modern-day slave labour. You will probably have to do lots of stuff for smiles and thankyous and things like that.
In this regard Sage is a much much better capitalist, with a keen business sense. "I want something that requires you to do risky stuff. I pay with entusiastic pussy/mouth/boobs." Win-Win.
I'm not saying that this business model is for everyone but one has to agree that her idea of 'friendship' if nothing else offers a much more compelling set of fringe beneftis.
if there were many more Sages in the world, it would be a better world

Jill best girl.
I think the plot phase with central Josy and Maya is ending.

but being all set in a college it will be impossible to never meet them or the other LI, regardless of the choices made

D

Deleted member 225296

Is it just me that thinks that both chapter 4 and 5 have very boring dragged on sequences?

Example: Both chapter prologues were meant to give the player more context and information without giving that to the MC, but they drag on for so long with a bunch of useless crap.
Then we've the first free roam sequences, for chapter 4 it was the HOTs house in my case and the preps mansion for chapter 5. All of them drag on for too long and I've been struggling with finishing the mansion free roam sequence because of how bored and uninterested I am right now.

Am I a minority in here to think that the pace of the first 3 chapters was much better? I much prefer smaller/faster but more abundant sequences than one big dragged on sequence that ends up getting me uninterested in continuing the game.

Reactions: ThePresident451

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
I just hope episode 6 is as stunning as the previous ones, regardless of whether it will be a long DnG session or not. We know the DPC and know that he is capable of doing stuff to be amazed with, to the point of probably saying that episode 6 will be one of the best or even the best.

Reactions: der123fer

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Is it just me that thinks that both chapter 4 and 5 have very boring dragged on sequences?

Example: Both chapter prologues were meant to give the player more context and information without giving that to the MC, but they drag on for so long with a bunch of useless crap.
Then we've the first free roam sequences, for chapter 4 it was the HOTs house in my case and the preps mansion for chapter 5. All of them drag on for too long and I've been struggling with finishing the mansion free roam sequence because of how bored and uninterested I am right now.

Am I a minority in here to think that the pace of the first 3 chapters was much better? I much prefer smaller/faster but more abundant sequences than one big dragged on sequence that ends up getting me uninterested in continuing the game.
Agree to disagree man. I also had the HOTs mansion in my free-roam section, and I loved all the interactions with the girls, especially Quinn, as there were little interactions with her before. I entered every door, every room, made sure that I don't miss any renders lying around or any interactions with the girls in the house. In my opinion, this free-roam section was one of the best in the game thus far

Jan 12, 2019

Jill best girl.
My brother, you just like myself, have seen the light. Your eyes have been opened to the treacherous ways of those two who shall not be named. You have achieved enlightenment and transcended beyond the ways of the simp and have now obtained true sight. I welcome you into the brotherhood and hope that you will help guide these lost souls to salvation

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Ep 5 definitely and I'd say it's a fairly common consensus that the spending the majority of the episode in a single free-roam location wasn't great becuase it slowed things right down and there wasn't a great deal of story advancement. Ep 4 was OK, although watering the plants at Bella's was a major pain, and with the HOTs you at least get a fair bit of steamy action by wandering around their house so it didn't feel quite as bad as ep 5.

But certainly the pacing of the first 3 episodes was good because we got through the majority of the first 2 weeks in those episode whereas eps 4 and 5 cover just 3 days.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

I think it's just an impression, at least in part

in the first chapters the pace is higher and we are involved in knowing the different LI, we move between different environments etc
then at the end of the third chapter the bomb is dropped, and even for that alone, what happens next seems minor.

in the fourth chapter we need to lick our wounds and think better (or get even more angry ...), but it doesn't seem like a minor chapter to me.
the fifth is not my favorite chapter, although there is one of my favorite scenes, but for me it has a function of connection with the new season.

DPC can't beat us with his cane at every chapter, sometimes he has to rest his arms.

if things go as I think, with the sixth chapter I will probably reevaluate the fifth as well

I just hope episode 6 is as stunning as the previous ones, regardless of whether it will be a long DnG session or not. We know the DPC and know that he is capable of doing stuff to be amazed with, to the point of probably saying that episode 6 will be one of the best or even the best.
whether it will be one of the most beautiful also depends on everyone's tastes.

but it will certainly be one of the "largest", and I hope it touches as many outstanding issues as possible.
I expect it to end with a twist of some level, of course I have no idea which one ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuraii

elle21

Jul 22, 2019
It's only me think there are the possibility the mother of Mc was an RR or BB? I'm mean she was rich and had powerful family before she run to Mc father

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
D

Deleted member 225296

then at the end of the third chapter the bomb is dropped, and even for that alone, what happens next seems minor.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am almost at the end of the mansion's free roam, but I am so uninterested right now that the only thing keeping me going is my OCD and even then, I haven't launched this game for 2 days now.
Might consider waiting for chapter 6 and see if things get better before continuing with chapter 5.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am almost at the end of the mansion's free roam, but I am so uninterested right now that the only thing keeping me going is my OCD and even then, I haven't launched this game for 2 days now.
Might consider waiting for chapter 6 and see if things get better before continuing with chapter 5.
:D
if you don't care at all about Maya and Josy (but I don't understand how they can't be interested from the first moment) I guess even the first 3 chapters were not the best, the two girls are the center of the first story arc, probably from here forward they should have a less central role, but they will still be present

It's only me think there are the possibility the mother of Mc was an RR or BB? I'm mean she was rich and had powerful family before she run to Mc father
I'd say it's possible he is a Burgmeister, much less a Royce

the first would be quite irrelevant, but I am not thrilled anyway, because it reduces the world of BADIK to an apartment building where in the end they are all connected

D

Deleted member 225296

:D
if you don't care at all about Maya and Josy (but I don't understand how they can't be interested from the first moment) I guess even the first 3 chapters were not the best, the two girls are the center of the first story arc, probably from here forward they should have a less central role, but they will still be present
I said "at this point", which all started at chapter 4.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Quick question. Where is the latest status update? And was there also a Beach Fun render of Bella?
Latest Status Update

This week I've mostly been posing static renders and writing dialogue.

1845 static renders and 74 animations are completed.

The render queue has 180 static renders and 18 animations waiting for their turn to render. What this means is that episode 6 currently consists of 2025 renders and 92 animations when everything in the queue has been rendered.

Hitting the 2000 render mark and realizing that I have much left to pose makes me wonder how big this update is going to be. Normally, I would feel it's close to being complete around 2000 renders, but not this time.

My gut feeling is telling me that we, for the first time, will venture into 3000+ renders in an update. And looking at the animation count, I know it's not done yet either.

I have plenty of scenes and a handful of lewd events left to write and pose for. I know I want ~30 animations for just one particular lewd scene among the ones that are left.

What I want to have said with this, is that seeing these huge numbers doesn't mean we're that close yet. Don't let that stop you from feeling excited about this being a big episode, but know that there's quite some time left before release despite the numbers I will post in my status updates from here on.

Other news

As I've said in the past, I always strive to learn new things. It doesn't matter what it is, as long as it's new and helps the development somehow.

Last week I studied and learned techniques that will make the manual process of posing animations much faster for me. While also having the added benefit to enable poses and animation types I had difficulty making before. These techniques are so useful that they have changed my entire workflow for making animations. And that is a workflow that I've been improving since I started making games.

I'm super excited about using this new workflow and I will be spending the better part of the upcoming week posing animations for episode 6, trying to master it.

Poll news
In poll news, the "Special render - Main girl" poll has ended. It was a split result, with Sage winning the $10 poll and Isabella winning $15/25/30 polls. All in all, Isabella was the winner and will get a Special render set in Episode 6. I'll make sure to post a preview of it after I have made it.

I will wait a bit before posting any more polls because I need to think about what's left to vote on. I know I want some kind of animation poll, so I turned this post into a survey to see what you prefer to vote on.

Please vote on everything you'd like to see polls for and I will take the result of this survey into consideration for my next, but also future animation polls.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 771756
Bella Render
Bella.jpg

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
My waifu ranking in order

1.Jill
2. Sage
3.Bella
4.Jade
5.Heather (or whatever Tommy's gf's name is
6.Riona
7.The poor terrified deaf girl
8. Everyone else.

And I will say this I've enjoyed every single thing that happens in regard to Aerith.

Also does anyone else feel like the game kinda low key penalizes you with the main LI's if you have a Massive DiK score?

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Lot's of people have thought that.

Not a Royce because that would mean incest. Could be a Burgmeister but, for that to be true, you would have to believe that Neil wouldn't have mentioned the family connection at any point.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes