cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Hi guys. I am a little confused with this game. Should I have to be a dick or good or balance it.?
Thanks
DIK opens the path to fucking a lot of the side ladies, but closes off the path for some of the main ones, CHICK is the route you go if you want the "main" ladies /have them like you.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I doubt it, someone had to take the picture!

This seems to confirm the MC's birthday will be part of Episode 6 (or at least part of the celebration). I'm very curious to see how that will work out. No wonder DPC says the episode will be big, it feels like it's covering all the stuff that was stuck in a holding pattern for Episode 5.

It's going to be a long wait until October (and that's if we're lucky).
The Roosters don’t seem to always have someone specified to take them. Which is an interesting point. I’ll have a look at that on my next play through.

interesting you see the Birthday as something that was on hold, given that it was introduced in ep 5. I’ve said it before, but lots happened in episode 5, it was just condensed for time,

Jill should really wind up with Rusty, that scene in ep5 was so cute.
I tend to agree. I hope there are ways to set up all the LIs to some extent or another if we aren’t on their path.

He already had his chance and he missed it
Well, he messed it up at least. Interesting thing is she said when he was with the DIKs he acted differently, which implies she liked the way he acted when not with them. The Question is who is the ‘real’ Rusty. Seems to me he is the nice guy getting dragged around by Tommy.

DPC has said that ep 6 will feature the widest array of Individual paths with the different LIs.

My assumption is that all the LIs end up participating in the RPG session, and MC and one of the LIs end up separated from the rest of the party and go off on a quest by themselves.

My current "guess" , based on the preview pics DPC has posted, is that MC and Jill join Magnar in the library for another D&D session, with Josy joining in through her friendship with MC/Jill, and Maya getting dragged into it as well.

While that is going on, Sage shows up in the library, either to talk to MC or (more likely) to talk to Magnar about some aspect of campus Greek Life (Sage may mock the nerds in her first encounter in the cafeteria, but they are still a legit frat and Magnar is technically an "equal" to Sage and the other Greek Council presidents).

Sage asks Bella where MC/Magyar is at, Bella points out the gaming session, and against her better judgement, Sage ends up joining in and playing the "damsel in distress" that needs to be rescued.

Sage thus is introduced to the other LIs.
I’m not anticipating D&G playing that larger role. Where did DPC mention the most individual routes? (Not saying he didn’t I just don’t remember). It seems early to start splitting paths. I get a DIK/ CHICK split, that was the lack of that in 5 was the biggest issue for me.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DIK opens the path to fucking a lot of the side ladies, but closes off the path for some of the main ones, CHICK is the route you go if you want the "main" ladies /have them like you.
if you are a dreamer and believe you can survive the triangle with Maya and Josy you can only choose CHICK (and some extra content with Jill)

on the other side the way of perdition with the HOTs and teachers ....

why choose? two rides (actually there are more) and full fun

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He already had his chance and he missed it
He did, but I feel like we were told this for the purposes of them possibly getting together if the MC doesn't choose Jill. It feels like Rusty gets led by Tommy quite a bit and that his behaviour gets influenced by that. But if he didn't behave like that, perhaps there would be a chance for him and Jill which the MC might help facilitate if he chooses someone else.

DPC has said that ep 6 will feature the widest array of Individual paths with the different LIs.
Where has he said that? :WaitWhat: Because from the status updates on Patreon he has never said that. All he has said is that this will be longest episode so far but hasn't said anything about how the different LI paths will be handled.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
The Roosters don’t seem to always have someone specified to take them. Which is an interesting point. I’ll have a look at that on my next play through.

interesting you see the Birthday as something that was on hold, given that it was introduced in ep 5. I’ve said it before, but lots happened in episode 5, it was just condensed for time,
The birthday itself is obviously brand new. But any sort of reflection on or development of the MC's life was largely absent from Episode 5. It was just an extended celebration of all the stuff we did in Season 1 that (IMHO) wound up overwhelming the thin connective tissue trying to hold it together.

Anything new Episode 5 added (like the birthday, the new DIK era, or whatever Melanie is planning with Chad & Sage) were left extremely ambiguous. As a result, it feels like Episode 6 not only has to get the plot back in motion, it also needs to fill in details for Episode 5.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
Am i the only one who played chick, dik and neutral in a single save.....
Nah, there's a save i'm playing making the choices i would make. Started neutralish with some DIK preference, went crazy in hell week, ended as massive DIK by the start of episode 5. Since i was tired of hell week, i decided to take it easy, made so many CHIK choices that ended up almost back to Neutral.

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
It seems early to start splitting paths.
I meant that the MC will have to choose Maya/Josy/Jill/Sage/Bella to go off with and have a quest in the D&D game by themselves, while the rest of the group has another adventure, and then the group reunites afterwards.

I wasn't implying that MC will "choose" an LI to go steady with and cut off the other branches already.

Last edited:
Reactions: chociar666

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I meant that the MC will have to choose Maya/Josy/Jill/Sage/Bella to go off with and have a quest in the D&D game by themselves, while the rest of the group has another adventure, and then the group reunites afterwards.

I wasn't implying that MC will "choose" an MC to go steady with and cut off the other branches already.
I believe that the sequence of the D&G match will be common to all, what will change will be the reactions live (outside the session, in the "real world") and hopefully some consequence (to make the game session useful)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
i hope this game don't add ntr
Real NTR I don't think.

but very very marginal NTR seems almost inevitable to me

among the 5 LIs, 4 have an ongoing relationship (Maya and Josy with each other, Sage with Chad and Bella with her husband). if with one of them it went wrong with MC, seeing them flirt would seem almost due from a narrative point of view, and given the type of game seeing them having sex or anyhow guessing they do it seems normal to me

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys. I am a little confused with this game. Should I have to be a dick or good or balance it.?
Thanks
Balance it. Neutral is the way to go. And depending on the situation, you can shift between affinities as the need arises. No pun intended.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes