Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That is not certain, my feeling is that MC travelling ho,e for his birthday should coincide with him getting to read the letter that Neil is holding on to; that's an end of season cliffhanger to me which suggests it won't happen until chapter 8.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and I'll be more than happy to say so, I just think the cake thing could be a make good for the way MC and Derek's big night was ruined.
The Tweet/Cluck is Derek basically wishing the MC a happy birthday, and these Tweets DPC puts out will be in the upcoming episode on the Rooster app, so I think we are most definitely going to see him celebrate his birthday in this next episode.

My guess is there will be a party for him at college and the episode will end with him going home to see his Dad and receiving the letter, and him opening it will be the cliffhanger to ep 6.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The Tweet/Cluck is Derek basically wishing the MC a happy birthday, and these Tweets DPC puts out will be in the upcoming episode on the Rooster app, so I think we are most definitely going to see him celebrate his birthday in this next episode.

My guess is there will be a party for him at college and the episode will end with him going home to see his Dad and receiving the letter, and him opening it will be the cliffhanger to ep 6.
:FacePalm: Wow, I got that completely wrong didn't I? :FacePalm:

In my memory there was an earlier version without the happy birthday but now I'm sure that's also wrong :FacePalm:

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Gotta say... The wait is starting to get to me.
I don't recall being this excited for Season 6 of Game of Thrones. I wasn't this excited for Doom Eternal.
I mean... WTF?! What sort of foul magic is DPC employing to make us so enthralled?!
I speak for myself of course, but I'm sure there's more people who share my sentiment. Right?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I don't recall being this excited for Season 6 of Game of Thrones. I wasn't this excited for Doom Eternal.
I mean... WTF?! What sort of foul magic is DPC employing to make us so enthralled?!
I speak for myself of course, but I'm sure there's more people who share my sentiment. Right?
Agreed, man. This kind of hype I've only experienced before with certains TV shows or books. But, fortunately the wait is totally worth it.

Reactions: flippityflop

Xavion

Jun 24, 2017
Yup.. I am fairly new here but of games I have tried this is the only one I have enjoyed close to as much as Ecchi Sensei..

It just very well done and funny af to play

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Agreed my man. The hype is real with this one. Yet this long awaited episode will be upon us before we know it ;) With couple more previews and Rooster posts (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
And this isn't even going to be the worst of it. Just wait until we get to the dog days of eps 12 and up because that's when shit is really going to have hit the fan with this story and the tension will have really built up. The wait for those last few episodes will be both excruciating and depressing. :cry:

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Why I think there's gonna be a lewd scene with Jill during the MC birthday party? I might be wrong but fuck it I'm imagination run though.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes