felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He won't. The LIs are set in stone and they won't be adding anymore.

It is, however, still possible that Quinn, Riona, and the other main side girls could have a path, but not as main LIs that can gain or lose RP, but as potential endings if the MC doesn't get with any of the main LIs. For example, there could be a Riona ending if you do all the things required to get her ep 5 scene and meet other requirements in future episodes, but don't do anything with Camila, Quinn, Cathy, and Jade. That's the only way I could see the side girls getting any kind of ending.

I also don't think there will be an ending with MC alone and abandoned

or there will be an emergency "LI" that will collect the pieces in which MC's heart was shattered (chosen from the secondary characters with whom we have had better interactions) (your guess)

or as in AL there will be the "happy" ending and the "with forgiveness" ending for the LI we have "chosen".

if we have been good we will have the happy one with sexual fireworks, otherwise the one with forgiveness

Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

or there will be an emergency "LI" that will collect the pieces in which MC's heart was shattered (chosen from the secondary characters with whom we have had better interactions) (your guess)

or as in AL there will be the "happy" ending and the "with forgiveness" ending for the LI we have "chosen".

if we have been good we will have the happy one with sexual fireworks, otherwise the one with forgiveness
The MC's heart wouldn't necessarily be "shattered" for those players who don't pursue any of the main LIs because then there's no real feeling there. In that scenario, I could see there being something like a "man-whore" ending where all the main LIs go their separate ways (Sage graduates, M&J split or stay together, Jill gets together with Rusty, Bella moves on from her husband) and the MC continues his life at B&R basically becoming the male version of Arieth but without the STDs, and he'd be totally fine with it.

Honestly though, thinking about the sheer number of possible endings this game could have is mind-boggling because whilst each of the main LIs will undoubtedly get both a good and bad ending with the MC, it's the variations of these endings depending on all the choices we've made as well as how things went with the other LIs that will make the number of different endings so vast.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The MC's heart wouldn't necessarily be "shattered" for those players who don't pursue any of the main LIs because then there's no real feeling there. In that scenario, I could see there being something like a "man-whore" ending where all the main LIs go their separate ways (Sage graduates, M&J split or stay together, Jill gets together with Rusty, Bella moves on from her husband) and the MC continues his life at B&R basically becoming the male version of Arieth but without the STDs, and he'd be totally fine with it.

Honestly though, thinking about the sheer number of possible endings this game could have is mind-boggling because whilst each of the main LIs will undoubtedly get both a good and bad ending with the MC, it's the variations of these endings depending on all the choices we've made as well as how things went with the other LIs that will make the number of different endings so vast.
for how the story is built, at least until now, the negative ending is not that of a whore MC, but of an MC who cannot fully convince any LI, each LI already has his own life that without MC would make a precise decision

the whole game is MC's race against time to convince them. sure being a whore won't help him be convincing ...

so the worse ending for MC-whore will be to see them go one by one on their own path, but also for the faithful one it will be the same for the one he had chosen

on the end you are actually right, there are many, even if the negative ones are practically already written unless shocking news

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

if we are going to get a big late moment where the Mc decides who he wants to be with I certainly can’t see why you couldn’t necessarily open the field for a few select side girl Mc endings. After 16 episodes unless they drop off the map you are going to have spent a lot of time with them even if it’s not the amount of a main li path.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if we are going to get a big late moment where the Mc decides who he wants to be with I certainly can’t see why you couldn’t necessarily open the field for a few select side girl Mc endings. After 16 episodes unless they drop off the map you are going to have spent a lot of time with them even if it’s not the amount of a main li path.
I don't know if I understand exactly what you mean

the endings will potentially all be there, DPC will have to work on each of them, so seeing them all at the end of the game (one positive and 4-5 negative) is certainly possible.

with negative I am generalizing and I mean without MC, negative for MC (for example Maya and Josy together is not an absolute negative ending)
we exclude, for optimism, that none of the LI will disappear prematurely

so I agree with you, in theory in the finale we will see what happened to each LI. (I would not assume that the fate of some LI we see before, maybe even in the penultimate chapter once it is "official" that MC is out of the game)

but of course the most important ending of every single game will be the positive one for MC, the one that will be given more space.
nothing prevents the ending from being happy for MC and happy for everyone, but given the premises I see it unlikely

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
I’m certainly crossing everything in the hope that Quinn at least gets a dik romance epilogue ending. As you say the main li seem more skewed towards chick scale.
I don’t know how he’s planning to approach endings but I would also like it if he found room to open more side girls at that point to romance epilogues.
Same. I didn't like Quinn at first, but that changed after I played her route. Sage is still my favorite tho.

Reactions: johnny twosins

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
sage is my definite second favourite but that romance is going sink on the rocks of my main save Mc’s love of Quinn.
It's actually a tough choice for me, because Quinn is only slightly lower than Sage on my list. So, I decided to do 2 saves towards that end. Maybe 2 more if Camila or Riona get an ending, since their tied for third.

spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Hi. I'm thinking of trying this game out so can someone who knows on what page is link for latest android version coz ... omg so many pagges. Thank you.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hi. I'm thinking of trying this game out so can someone who knows on what page is link for latest android version coz ... omg so many pagges. Thank you.
No android version, the game was unplayable with last update and was removed

Last edited:
Reactions: spl00sh321
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes