Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Am i the only one who played chick, dik and neutral in a single save.....
I was neutral until I got to ask both Maya and Josy out. I was so fucking lucky and was able to get accepted on my main playthrough. I don't know if I could forgive myself if I had fucked that opportunity up. After that I became massive dik cause the choices on ep5 made me so (Fight Caleb, punch Tybalt, these were too tempting man ^^)

Gotta say... The wait is starting to get to me.
I don't recall being this excited for Season 6 of Game of Thrones. I wasn't this excited for Doom Eternal.
I mean... WTF?! What sort of foul magic is DPC employing to make us so enthralled?!
I speak for myself of course, but I'm sure there's more people who share my sentiment. Right?
Last time I was this exited was for Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 and the three episodes for Life is Strange: Before the Storm

supman1337

Jun 24, 2020
What do you guys think should happen if pink implements Quinn and Riona RP? Should season 1 be re-coded in a few parts?

Perhaps denying Riona sex after giving her money to give +RP (love route)? Or taking the sex anyway for corruption points?

I don't see a love route for Quinn (perhaps someone can enlighten me), but maybe an additional choice in previous scenes to earn Dom points?

Sep 22, 2017
I was neutral until I got to ask both Maya and Josy out. I was so fucking lucky and was able to get accepted on my main playthrough. I don't know if I could forgive myself if I had fucked that opportunity up. After that I became massive dik cause the choices on ep5 made me so (Fight Caleb, punch Tybalt, these were too tempting man ^^)
Be careful with that, I fully expect their romances to include more natural/CHICK affinity and status checks in the future, especially with Maya since she admittedly likes the MC's "feminine" side. Might not be the best idea to stay too far into the DIK scale on their path.
Last time I was this exited was for Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 and the three episodes for Life is Strange: Before the Storm
Same with BtS for me. I haven't immersed myself this much into any game since that prequel. The last thing I expected from an adult VN is to provide this level of personal connection to its characters but DPC really delivered.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
huh? Did I miss something? :WaitWhat:
No, I guess some people have interpreted his attitude toward josy as romantic/sexual interest. Seems thirst for incest is still strong :cautious:

What do you guys think should happen if pink implements Quinn and Riona RP? Should season 1 be re-coded in a few parts?

Perhaps denying Riona sex after giving her money to give +RP (love route)? Or taking the sex anyway for corruption points?

I don't see a love route for Quinn (perhaps someone can enlighten me), but maybe an additional choice in previous scenes to earn Dom points?
I don't think he intended to provide more LI but if he does (I hope so, :Kappa:) neither Quinn or Riona really need RP points. Significant choices should be enough.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

He won't. The LIs are set in stone and they won't be adding anymore.

It is, however, still possible that Quinn, Riona, and the other main side girls could have a path, but not as main LIs that can gain or lose RP, but as potential endings if the MC doesn't get with any of the main LIs. For example, there could be a Riona ending if you do all the things required to get her ep 5 scene and meet other requirements in future episodes, but don't do anything with Camila, Quinn, Cathy, and Jade. That's the only way I could see the side girls getting any kind of ending.

No, I guess some people have interpreted his attitude toward josy as romantic/sexual interest. Seems thirst for incest is still strong :cautious:
They're not related by blood, just step-related by marriage, which isn't even really incest but for some silly reason it is considered to be so under the law in most places.

Still doesn't mean anything would happen, nor should it, it just bugs me that this kind of relationship is still considered "incest" under Patreon's BS ToS.

Pewdiepie9966

Aug 2, 2020
Be careful with that, I fully expect their romances to include more natural/CHICK affinity and status checks in the future, especially with Maya since she admittedly likes the MC's "feminine" side. Might not be the best idea to stay too far into the DIK scale on their path.
Yeah I just thought since this was the last episode I can do whatever i want and then i realised that there are many more episodes to come. Will definetly back up a bit but these choices were too tempting to not do

Same with BtS for me. I haven't immersed myself this much into any game since that prequel. The last thing I expected from an adult VN is to provide this level of personal connection to its characters but DPC really delivered.
I fucking loved BtS, only downside was no matter what choice you did, the end was always the same. The 2 month wait between episodes killed me

Frankensense

Aug 23, 2020
Not got too far yet, but I have to admit that so far this has been an awesome sexriance for a visual novel so far. Struggling to find all the cutscenes as I am enjoying the story so much, but then again that is what replays are for...

Sep 22, 2017
He won't. The LIs are set in stone and they won't be adding anymore.
That sounds like more than a just theory, did DPC ever address this or is it just a really strong belief?

Personally, I don't think anyone other than Quinn has a chance to grow into a main LI (even that is very unlikely until the later episodes) but considering that Sage is currently the only true DIK romance path, having another to balance things out wouldn't hurt. Scoring side girls and random strippers could provide that balance but so far they're clearly not exclusive to the DIK path.

Also, Quinn and the MC in a "Bonnie and Clyde" type of romance gets me moist.:BootyTime:

D

Deleted member 2214322

I'm *VERY* late in the discussion, but have you seen that some models look very similar to the characters of some other games, but look incredibly better in this game?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
True but in this game they are more modified and Polish.
Not really. He makes a few small changes to faces, but most of the morphs he does are just blowing up tits and corseting in waists. But you can get extremely close without modifying any assets.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Quinn is going to meet the suppliers in EP 6.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

Base of ep6 preview and season 2 title screen.

750702_mobs.jpg Main Title 2.png

I feeling like season 2 is gonna be darker and menacing. Not only we deal with Quinn, season 2 we have to explore, Maya family problems, the rebuilding of the DIKs mansion, Isabella Lock room, Jill and Bella argument explanation , Bella and James Separation, letter about MC mother and etc. I'M HAVING AL PTSD KICKING IN.:Kappa::HideThePain:

Also if I'm missing anything add on the list.

mandeepclone

Dec 22, 2019
There is NTR in the game, it just depends on your point of view. Chad and James are getting NTRd by the MC, as were both Maya and Josy. Tybalt isn't technically being NTRd but the way some people on here talk, if he was the MC, they would consider it was happening to them.

Ashley probably feels like she's been NTRd by Wendy right now; realistically there's no way Derek would actually choose Wendy but considering he's been pursuing her hard she obviously feels betrayed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
man I am more confused then I was after reading this.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
man I am more confused then I was after reading this.
NTR is netorare, being cucked. Netori is not NTR (but the term is often misused). Cucking and being cucked technically depedns on who's on the recieving end of it, but that doesn't mean NTR is already in the game. I'd say that there isn't netori in the game either (arguable, because that scene with Jade and Burke is close to it), netori implies something more than just cheating. lemonfreak

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
That sounds like more than a just theory, did DPC ever address this or is it just a really strong belief?

Personally, I don't think anyone other than Quinn has a chance to grow into a main LI (even that is very unlikely until the later episodes) but considering that Sage is currently the only true DIK romance path, having another to balance things out wouldn't hurt. Scoring side girls and random strippers could provide that balance but so far they're clearly not exclusive to the DIK path.

Also, Quinn and the MC in a "Bonnie and Clyde" type of romance gets me moist.:BootyTime:
I’m certainly crossing everything in the hope that Quinn at least gets a dik romance epilogue ending. As you say the main li seem more skewed towards chick scale.
I don’t know how he’s planning to approach endings but I would also like it if he found room to open more side girls at that point to romance epilogues.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Canade
Sep 22, 2017
What is bts? I'm looking for a new game
Life is Strange - Before the Storm. It's a prequel to the first Life is Strange game but neither of them are adult themed like the ones you'd find on this site, if that's a requirement for you. They just have relatable characters and scenarios that makes it easy for a lot of people to immerse themselves into the story.

Also, in case leaving a comment that isn't related to BaDIK violates some forum rule, let me cover my bases real quick:
Sage's freckled titties > any other titties

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I feel like I've seen either a direct quote from DPC or someone quoting them that there won't be new LIs added, but I could be wrong on that. It's hard to remember everything that gets posted in this thread. o_O

But even if they haven't directly addressed it, it doesn't seem likely that any of the side girls will be promoted to a LI with their own RP because this game has a lot going on as it is with the 5 main LIs, 5 main side girls, and all the other side action the MC can get. In all the games I've played (which is a substantial number, btw), I've never seen a side chick make the leap to a main LI and I don't see this game as being the one that will break that mould.

Quinn's only chance for an ending, as far as I can see, is one where the MC doesn't end up with any of the main LIs and she is the consolation prize.

is there a way to to unlock all the contents of this game ?
By playing it.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes