Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
This Scene piss me off. Like come on man he slap me. If someone slap you will you punch him back?
Unfortunately this is a most classic of situation. Devs everywhere pull this nonsense :cautious: We have to play the ever-enduring lamb always. Its basically mandatory :cry: Anyway, we do it.. the reward worths it :giggle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i hope this game don't add ntr
There is NTR in the game, it just depends on your point of view. Chad and James are getting NTRd by the MC, as were both Maya and Josy. Tybalt isn't technically being NTRd but the way some people on here talk, if he was the MC, they would consider it was happening to them.

Ashley probably feels like she's been NTRd by Wendy right now; realistically there's no way Derek would actually choose Wendy but considering he's been pursuing her hard she obviously feels betrayed.
Seeing those childish Mc responses Makes me glad i’m Never interested in punching tybalt. Just Mocking wins hands down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah I thought about decking him too but if you do you run into a scene back at Bella’s where you find out Tybalt wants to press charges. Jill offers to try to fix it. Figured that might mean she has to consent to a date with Tybalt, or worse.
There is nothing worse than a date with Tybalt...

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
So the uptade will reach the MC's birthday...
That is not certain, my feeling is that MC travelling ho,e for his birthday should coincide with him getting to read the letter that Neil is holding on to; that's an end of season cliffhanger to me which suggests it won't happen until chapter 8.

If I'm wrong then I'm wrong and I'll be more than happy to say so, I just think the cake thing could be a make good for the way MC and Derek's big night was ruined.

Reactions: Mr. TotoJ
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes