Reaurt

Nov 25, 2017
I finally sat down and played this game over the weekend, and wow, I can see why there's 4000+ comments on this game's thread. It's definitely one of the best on the site. Possibly the best of the "horse dicked MC bangs a lot of girls" games, with the quality of writing, and the fully realized characters.

I didn't even know how much this game was affecting me until the plot twist, which I kinda saw coming, of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
actually made me feel pain and real empathy with the MC, while ALSO making me sympathize with where the girls were coming from.

The characters are all interesting, and many of them are likable or at least relatable. The pace of the plot is reasonable and builds nicely. Choices matter and you can mostly play the kind of character you'd like to play. Luckily for me the women I'm most interested in are all on the Chick side of the path, but at least the option is there!

And last but not least, the MC is not banging his mom or his sister. Looking forward to future updates!

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
And last but not least, the MC is not banging his mom or his sister. Looking forward to future updates!
Haha. Yep, BaDIK stands strongly defiant against the idea that 'vanilla' games with no incest won't appeal to us dirty perverts.

Reactions: Reaurt
Apr 3, 2019
Hello, I have a question. I got the save from the full save link but some scenes in the gallery don't seem to work like episode 2 sarah and episode 2 cathy. What should I do? Thx!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes