Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I was wondering about that, too. Given the angle of the render (staring down her shirt yet again), odds seem good the MC is standing near her, which implies she isn't performing. So maybe she dressed up for his birthday? Seems like a stretch to play for him in such a public place.

I guess the MC could somehow joins her in the performance to help her over her stage fright. Not a lot of time to set something like that up, but it might be plausible if the MC has been practicing.
Did we ever get a date for her scheduled performance? I can't recall so. If she isn't practicing by herself or with MC then it should be safe to assume that she's actually performing. Since the floor looks like she's at the auditorium. I do wonder if practicing the song on the guitar in Episode 4 will have any significance involving Jill.

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
Did we ever get a date for her scheduled performance? I can't recall so. If she isn't practicing by herself or with MC then it should be safe to assume that she's actually performing. Since the floor looks like she's at the auditorium. I do wonder if practicing the song on the guitar in Episode 4 will have any significance involving Jill.
Damn, i have to do the path chick again ..

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
That's what I was wondering about earlier.

I forgot the term and mentioned "event" instead of "performance". Sorry about my English, it's not my native language, but I try to learn things from you guys.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
No, AFAIK this is the only thing we've heard about it:
jill_concert_1.jpg jill_concert_2.jpg jill_concert_3.jpg jill_concert_4.jpg
The MC's line that she's "already" practicing suggests it was still a ways off. Then again, he though his dad was early planning a birthday party and that is apparently right around the corner. Jill was practicing two episodes before that, so who really knows.

That's what I was wondering about earlier.

I forgot the term and mentioned "event" instead of "performance". Sorry about my English, it's not my native language, but I try to learn things from you guys.
No worries. Event is still a valid term and I think we all understood what you meant. :)

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
any update on release of Episode 6 from DPR on his patreon?
This thread really needs a stick response at the top of every page saying we don't know when it will be out, but our best guess is late October early November.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This thread really needs a stick response at the top of every page saying we don't know when it will be out, but our best guess is late October early November.
or an automatic system that prevent the user to type these questions! :ROFLMAO:.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes!

Will this be the event Jill mentions at the end of chapter 2? Or a second date?
from the floor it is not clear if it can still be in the PREP room or if it is the stage

for the exhibition I expect MC to participate with the guitar in a fusion of classic and modern

the dress, however, suggests an important occasion

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
help me take away a curiosity.

What were the previews of the fifth episode?
Were they all key moments or in the end quite random moments?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
help me take away a curiosity.

What were the previews of the fifth episode?
Were they all key moments or in the end quite random moments?
Well it looks like the girls are starting cross each other's paths... Unfortunately lol. But to be fair, none of these girls have actually asked for a commitment yet lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes