LatinEmperor

May 6, 2020
Hello, I have a question. I got the save from the full save link but some scenes in the gallery don't seem to work like episode 2 sarah and episode 2 cathy. What should I do? Thx!
Note, the save is if you want the current route to romance all the main girls' scenes. In that route, the MC needs at least neutral affinity to get it, but for all the best possible outcomes the MC will need chick affinity.
Sarah ep. 2 scene is when the MC decides to remain at the party rather than going back to Maya. If you don't go back to Maya, you miss several positive points with Maya.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Think it's my first time seeing Jill in red, and holy cow she looks hot. Burning HOT.

Is there other previews (of other girls possibly) for upcoming update?
Haven't been to this thread in a while, so I think I might have missed some.
I thought that She's wearing this Dress for EP 7
100.jpg

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
When you think DPC will announce Launch Day, do you have any ideas?
I'm not sure he would start making projections about it so soon. Still lot of work to be done. Maybe in the second half of september as earliest convenience?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I'm not sure he would start making projections about it so soon. Still lot of work to be done. Maybe in the second half of september as earliest convenience?
we need this week status update to predict the release date

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Yeah definitely. I wonder if she's performing, not practising, since she's wearing a fancy dress with her hair styled.
If so, is she performing in front of a crowd or just for MC? Will MC perform for her since he's practising? Curious curious...
I was wondering about that, too. Given the angle of the render (staring down her shirt yet again), odds seem good the MC is standing near her, which implies she isn't performing. So maybe she dressed up for his birthday? Seems like a stretch to play for him in such a public place.

I guess the MC could somehow joins her in the performance to help her over her stage fright. Not a lot of time to set something like that up, but it might be plausible if the MC has been practicing.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dashxp4k
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes