Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, that is why i was hesitant. These are not cheap stuff, I kind of feel a little guilty :D. But others before me started to share. and well i'm a pirate, but I say this once the game completly finished, I might buy it to show support, an independent developer deserve it more, these day than all those AAA studios.
an independent developer deserve it more, these day than all those AAA studios.
That's why I brought the Steam version of the game and brought the guide included.

Sep 22, 2017
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one :p
No VA doesn't ruin anyone's experience since it's pretty common while having VA definitely will for some people. Even if we assume that the "no VA" crowd was the minority, it's not worth the risk of alienating those people when the alternative is to simply not make the perfect game for those in favor of voiced characters.

It's pretty much the same argument as whether or not to include certain fetishes. You risk losing a part of the general audience that might find it a turn-off while the people that ARE into it will probably still play the game regardless unless they're exclusively looking for that specific fetish.

No VA is the safest option and also requires less time to make.

Reactions: Maviarab

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
No VA doesn't ruin anyone's experience since it's pretty common while having VA definitely will for some people. Even if we assume that the "no VA" crowd was the minority, it's not worth the risk of alienating those people when the alternative is to simply not make the perfect game for those in favor of voiced characters.

It's pretty much the same argument as whether or not to include certain fetishes. You risk losing a part of the general audience that might find it a turn-off while the people that ARE into it will probably still play the game regardless unless they're exclusively looking for that specific fetish.

No VA is the safest option and also requires less time to make.
Oh don't worry i know you're right and i don't blame DPC for doing it, doesn't mean i won't bitch about it tho . (i'm french so it's kinda what we do, like, all the times)

• Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Same. I also plan on buying future chapters as DLC to support the game, even though I will have already played them from here. Plus, getting the achievements on the Steam version was fun.

Well, that, and I'm a Patron, but only at a low tier.
One day, i'll be able to have a stable income and support the people i like ....
One day ,_,

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Damn yes! We already have that best scene in the game, but I wouldn't mind doing the lewdest hand-holding scene again and again with Sage :love: I like your commitment.

( Attachments not working atm)

Honestly best scene in the game, I'm a Sage fan since that episode, my favorite route. :love:
can't argue with that.
this scene was gold, she was my least fav LI in the beginning but now, she's up top (well atleast among the 5, no-one compares with Riona, sorry)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zaddy and Esp``

Swiftstar194

Feb 14, 2018
so can anyone summarize why the hell there is 820 pages of comments (100 posts per page) is this game that good or did some kinda spam dump happen?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
When there's a sex scene with Jill and Bella I'm buying the DIK president and save the Render until the game completed.

Reactions: Toncek146

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
so can anyone summarize why the hell there is 820 pages of comments (100 posts per page) is this game that good or did some kinda spam dump happen?
Should put on 20 per page, we're up to 4101 pages now. :eek:

But to answer your question, the game is just that damn good. :cool: There's a lot to talk about, unpack, and theorise about this game's characters and stories.

Reactions: Swiftstar194

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
Same. I also plan on buying future chapters as DLC to support the game, even though I will have already played them from here. Plus, getting the achievements on the Steam version was fun.

Well, that, and I'm a Patron, but only at a low tier.
We should start a card trading post! I'd rather trade with people from this forum instead of random steam users.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
what is time consuming in this game is the free roaming. I'm pretty sure, the overall story is in everyone head by now. :) so we can skip it those, and focus on the major decisions points. if this was a witcher 3 game, yeah replaying that well it's not easy :D. but even if Badik will be 40 hour long, in reality it wont be 40 hour long to replay it.
but for now there are no problems

in October I have already decided that I will play it again, because in my opinion only in this way can you really breathe the history of the game

but with the accumulation of the chapters at some point I will have to compromise, starting from the saves, which in any case worsen the gaming experience for me, it will be that I have a bad memory ...

free roaming, except for the search for special renders, are part of the game like the other scenes at the end

if in the last chapters I find myself forced to replay everything, for a choice of affinity or RP it would be frustrating

Sep 22, 2017
Damn yes! We already have that best scene in the game, but I wouldn't mind doing the lewdest hand-holding scene again and again with Sage :love: I like your commitment.

( Attachments not working atm)

Honestly best scene in the game, I'm a Sage fan since that episode, my favorite route. :love:
Normally, the scene would've lost some points from me because Sage is drunk and horny so it's not a "traditionally" romantic thing, but I feel like she's a lot more honest in that state and doesn't have her guard up so it somehow ends up as a truly genuine moment. We really need more of her being accidentally romantic. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe for you, but certainly not for me. There are several long games (AL, Lancaster Boarding House, Melody) that I have enjoyed playing through several times since completion. The only time that I haven't been all that enthused about replaying a game is when some major part of it (like renders) were really bad (Goodnight Kiss as an example).
everything one writes is not an absolute truth ..

However, AL is a very compact game, which cannot be considered long

Melody, on the other hand, I think it is the longest game I have ever played, and to get it back in hand it will have to pass some time

that one does not replay a game that he did not like seems normal to me ...

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
They've both given him a bit of oral action but neither of them have blown him to completion, so maybe that's what's required for the blowjob task.

The "fuck a guy" task is crossed off because if you did it with Maya in ep3, she recorded it as proof. So neither of them have fucked any guy other than the MC.
Ep 3, not 4.
While I appreciate your theory, I'm not entirely certain that it's correct. The handjob wasn't taken to fruition either, yet they counted that. I'm not sure how the scene with Maya during episode 3 counts for "Fuck a Guy" even if they get creative. If they had tried to simulate it, then I would agree with you. If she's trying to count that, then I feel like a line of dialogue would go a long way to reinforce that.

I want you to be right about this. It would suck if that cluck from Quinn about Maya doing a "special task" was her 'fuck a guy' challenge. It also wouldn't make sense for the offender (probably Maya) to show the MC the list with that on it if she were trying to hide it. Then again, the MC isn't the sharpest.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes