Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Truly the only thing missing in this game is voice acting, it killed me when i realised the Jill intro was a one time thing :cautious:
Nope, nuh-uh, no way. Voice acting is a terrible idea because it's better not to give them voices in case they end up being terrible and even just using sex sounds (moaning, grunting, etc) is cringe as it never matches up to the action you're seeing.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Nope, nuh-uh, no way. Voice acting is a terrible idea because it's better no to give them voices in case they end up being terrible and even just using sex sounds (moaning, grunting, etc) is cringe as it never matches up to action you're seeing.
I agree... plus after playing the game and then going back and re-watching the intro warning, the voice just doesn't 'fit' Jill at all to me.

Reactions: Maviarab

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
So did you sign up to the $75 tier for these or do you have a contact who is?
the later, more or less. I know a place, members recently, gathered money, for a 75 dollar patreon pledge, and they started to share the photos. I rather not post the source, I know we all are pirate , but I do have some respect toward DPC, kind of feel bad a little :D. after all if we start sharing everything freely that coudl effect him negativly

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Nope, nuh-uh, no way. Voice acting is a terrible idea because it's better not to give them voices in case they end up being terrible and even just using sex sounds (moaning, grunting, etc) is cringe as it never matches up to the action you're seeing.
I should have been more precise, QUALITY voice acting, i take the example with derpixon animations, or huniepop... Then again they're anime styled, i don't have much example of VA with 3D CG, but it could add some immersion ... If done well .

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The same place, where i get these :p. but seriously, if I share i lose my importance :D.

and who know the place may get reported, and we lose it
Smart move. :censored:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the later, more or less. I know a place, members recently, gathered money, for a 75 dollar patreon pledge, and they started to share the photos. I rather not post the source, I know we all are pirate , but I do have some respect toward DPC, kind of feel bad a little :D. after all if we start sharing everything freely that coudl effect him negativly
I both respect your decision to not reveal your source and desperately want to know (although I think I have an idea what it is). These 2 sides are fighting a very heated battle in my head right now. :devilish:

Bro where you get them????
He's not going to tell you on an open forum. They're risking things enough as it is by posting these pics.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
okay one more, just because i'm sure Jill fans would love, and lose their mind to see her in this outfit :p
nothing new
just Evil Jill showing her true colors, spreading terror across the campus :sleep:

(also a big thanks for all these custom renders man, let me save them real quick :love:)

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
He's not going to tell you on an open forum. They're risking things enough as it is by posting these pics.
[/QUOTE]
My Bad :censored:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I should have been more precise, QUALITY voice acting, i take the example with derpixon animations, or huniepop... Then again they're anime styled, i don't have much example of VA with 3D CG, but it could add some immersion ... If done well .
I think the character voices are best left to the imagination. People might have a certain idea of what a character sounds like and then the voice actor totally ruins that for them, as I believe it did with that early Jill voice-over.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The same place, where i get these :p. but seriously, if I share i lose my importance :D.

and who know the place may get reported, and we lose it
Is there more?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes