Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
omg whats going on here? hell lot of drama incoming :KEK:

i don't think so. as far as i know DPC alters his DAZ models for custom look & i haven't seen a fan-art the exact same modifications, paired with identical setting/ background he uses.
more likely to be a discord preview

or maybe a leak ;)

anyway, here's my take on this mystery
Jill: huh, so you a DIK now?
MC: idk girl, i swear i made all the CHICK choices. fuck DPC, he's playing with me.
Bella: o_OJi--ll , why's there a ring on your finger?o_O

**end of episode**
you can tell by the quality of the renders and the obvious giveways on Jill and Bella that it isn't DPC's work.

Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
hmm surely quite a interesting scenario
but looks very very "original" tbh
You should check out the fan-art thread. Quite a few people in there can get close to the genuine article so it's not that hard for people who know how to do it.

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
The Jock pictures, no, but the Cathy pic still feels like it could be Quinn. There's some potentially suspicious behaviour from Camila and Riona, with Camila being absent during the incident and then showing up after it, and Riona sitting outside the library where the laptop was found and being very forward with the MC. Some people suspect that Camila distracted Rusty while Riona snuck the laptop into the library and uploaded the pic, with the end goal either being an attempt by Quinn locate/access Rusty's money stash and my personal view is it could have been a way for Quinn to get the DIKs in a little bit of trouble so that the campus authorities wouldn't be keeping an eye on the Jocks so much and she could completer her deal with them.

There honestly aren't any other obvious suspects for both of these things because aside from Quinn being responsible for the Cathy pic, it's hard to see what anyone else that we know of could possibly gain from doing either or both of these things.

I see that more as Sally potentially leading a double life where she's secretly a party girl at heart but is considered too nerdy to be in the inner circle of the "cool kids". After all, what would the Nerds have to gain from this besides just causing chaos? Seems like a pretty weak reason for them to be the culprits.
Double life of Sally sounds actually quite interesting and a more likely scenario. I mean nerds could enjoy a revenge but they are too smart to upset the balance just for the sake of doing it. The photo leak is something a whole lot more serious than wedgies and would not serve nerds much on the long run.

What is the deal with Arieth pictures and Chad's blackmail on the other hand? Was there any clues on this matter (other than MC could not have done it)

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, first time posting, i had this idea in my head after playing a second playthrough that a big piece of drama of the game would be the father dying or at least having an accident, now, it's straight out of my hat and i don't have much proof to go with it, other than the fact that the phone call where he is on the construction site and calls out his colleague on not wearing a hard hat would be a tchekhov gun of some kind (once again just my train of thought that went all over the place).

Plus the tidbit about the letter related to his mother could be his grandfather acknowledging him and giving him money ? Maybe ? Idk, just random theories that came to me while i played .
The fact sally is there is very suspicious. The nerds playing groups off one another wouldn’t be out of keeping with this sort of genre.
The pictures are interesting. I don’t think it makes sense for it to be Quinn since she’d be better out right blackmailing Chad To buy more product. Doing it anonymously gains her nothing.

Nerds seems most likely. Perhaps Sally plants a camera. They might Just be shit stirring to keep attention (bullies) away from themselves. I also think the they ay be behind the Cathy cluck. (Quinn>Nerds>Alphas>other)

So 50% more statics need to be completed over the load of 50+ animattions .that would take atleast 1 and half to 2 months
And then comes finishing touch and
beta testing of the biggest episode till date and not to forget the additional gui features that would affect the full game and probably create a buffet full of game breaking bugs
wonder how much time will dpc take to fix those working alone
so i guess it will be episode 6 #HalloweenUpdate

or
#episode6 2021
I think we will get it late October. Beta testing only tends to take him a week. He could essentially do 100 stills and 10 animations a week and hit that sort of date. Possible it fall in to November, but I don’t think it’s likely to be as ‘late’ As December.

Life Changes for Keeley by the same creators was also really good... and like your recommendations, shares a collaborator with The Warrior's Heart.

edited for my idiocy.
I like these games, these and the original ‘Getting to know Christine’ are what go me in to the genere (yes I’m old). I would say that the art on these has started to feel a little dated, but Mortze is one of the best 3D artists around.

Warriors Heart is really good, especially if you’re a SW fan. It’s a little short and doesn’t have to much sex (though there is some.

After staring at it for the last 5 minutes, I think it's likely not a preview image. The main thing is the fact that the MC is pointing at a ring on Jill's wedding finger. So unless the MC is having a nightmare in ep 6 about her marrying Tybalt, I don't think this is a genuine render.
I’ve scouted around the Discord and nothing new is up. It also Doesn’t quite look right so I presume it’s a fan art, or could at a stretch be a high tier backer reward

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
You should check out the fan-art thread. Quite a few people in there can get close to the genuine article so it's not that hard for people who know how to do it.
right, there are some amazing looking renders over there but this is the first time i failed to tell the difference between a real render & a fan-art. that's why i got quite excited smh.

Update:
The Jill, Bella photo, you are talking about, are High tier Custom Renders from the patreon, keyword Custom Render for the paying customers. So calm down your excitement, not actual game related :)
like this :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The Jill, Bella photo, you are talking about, are High tier Custom Renders from the patreon, keyword Custom Render for the paying customers. So calm down your excitement, not actual game related :)
like this :)

Now that's a dream foursome. :love:

It's also interesting seeing that because you'd presume that those high-tier renders are fantasy lewds with sexy action with non-canon pairings, but that's clearly not the case.

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
After staring at it for the last 5 minutes, I think it's likely not a preview image. The main thing is the fact that the MC is pointing at a ring on Jill's wedding finger. So unless the MC is having a nightmare in ep 6 about her marrying Tybalt, I don't think this is a genuine render.
Oh, that reminds me of the ring that could be found in Tybalt drawer under his bed when we first invaded the preps mansion, it was never mention again afterwards, wonder if DPC ever going to bring it up again .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yuno Gasai

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
It's also interesting seeing that because you'd presume that those high-tier renders are fantasy lewds with sexy action with non-canon pairings, but that's clearly not the case.
shoutout to the one who spent $100 on patronage just to order a render with MC pointing at Jill's ring, you sure are a rather interesting being :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Now that's a dream foursome. :love:

I know where are they came from, 75 dollar high tier Custom Renders

and christmas is over :p

have some respect for DPC ;)

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
Truly the only thing missing in this game is voice acting, it killed me when i realised the Jill intro was a one time thing :cautious:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Oh, that reminds me of the ring that could be found in Tybalt drawer under his bed when we first invaded the preps mansion, it was never mention again afterwards, wonder if DPC ever going to bring it up again .
It's an engagements ring he has intended for Jill that he'll likely never get to use.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I know where are they came from, 75 dollar high tier Custom Renders

and christmas is over :p

have some respect for DPC ;)
Legend. (y)

Also, that first one, might not be entirely non-canon. :sneaky: And the 3rd is like a perfect ending. :love:

So did you sign up to the $75 tier for these or do you have a contact who is?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I see that more as Sally potentially leading a double life where she's secretly a party girl at heart but is considered too nerdy to be in the inner circle of the "cool kids". After all, what would the Nerds have to gain from this besides just causing chaos? Seems like a pretty weak reason for them to be the culprits.
Both the Diks and the Jocks are made up of individuals who likely bully the Nerds (moreso the Jocks) who, when grouped together, egg each other on to go further. Setting them against each other seems like a good way to get those frats banned from B&R.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Legend. (y)

Also, that first one, might not be entirely non-canon. :sneaky: And the 3rd is like a perfect ending. :love:
I'm more worried about a possible terrible ending a few seconds after the 3rd one when the MC drives headlong into oncoming traffic. It'd be insanely hard to keep your eyes on the road with that going on in the backseat!!! :) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 6pak2go
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes