ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
There isn't anything left to share at this point, but to see i'm not an evil person, I share you a fantasy, you didnt know you wanted until now :p

and as i said, no more left to share for now.

flippityflop

Jun 29, 2020
I'm more worried about a possible terrible ending a few seconds after the 3rd one when the MC drives headlong into oncoming traffic. It'd be insanely hard to keep your eyes on the road with that going on in the backseat!!! :) :)
The screen goes black. A few moments later you wake up in the back of a horsedrawn carriage and you hear someone saying... "Hey, you're finally awake".

Sep 22, 2017
There isn't anything left to share at this point, but to see i'm not an evil person, I share you a fantasy, you didnt know you wanted until now :p

If this is that course Bella is going to teach next semester then sign me up right now.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017

Oh i like this, i like this a lot :BootyTime:

Toncek146

Jan 4, 2019

I cant breathe :love:o_O

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

"For now"? :unsure:

DarkLup

Sep 14, 2018
I think the character voices are best left to the imagination. People might have a certain idea of what a character sounds like and then the voice actor totally ruins that for them, as I believe it did with that early Jill voice-over.
We'll have to agree to disagree on that one :p

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
moreover, the longer the game, the less desire there is to replay it, and BADIK will be a long game
Maybe for you, but certainly not for me. There are several long games (AL, Lancaster Boarding House, Melody) that I have enjoyed playing through several times since completion. The only time that I haven't been all that enthused about replaying a game is when some major part of it (like renders) were really bad (Goodnight Kiss as an example).

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The rules for $100 DIK President

If you have pledged this tier, I will send you a DM with a template that you send back to me.This is what the template will look like and what you get to decide for your render.

Rules

I won’t do the following renders:

• Illegal renders (character combination or sexual activity)
  • Extreme fetishes
  • NTR renders
  • Male homosexual renders
  • Penetration renders of main girls that haven’t had sex with the MC (Being a DIK), yet.
  • Fully nude renders of main girls (Being a DIK) that haven’t been shown naked, yet. (I.e. not Jill and Bella. Will change in the future.)
  • Troll renders
I reserve the right to deny a render if it goes against my will, would take too long time to produce or if the request is infeasible.

Please provide me with the following information

• Choose character(s), a maximum of two characters + a main character if wanted.
  • Choose a location that’s in the game already or describe the setting and I tell you if it's possible. You can also have me choose if you’re looking for a wallpaper type of render.
  • Describe the render. E.g. what are they doing, how are they posing? You can also give me a brief description or have me choose for you.
After you have sent me the request, I will produce your render for you as soon as possible and post it in a Patreon post for +$75 tier patrons.

By ordering a render you allow me to share it with +$75 tier patrons and if it is a Being A DIK render, there is a chance that I will include it in the next Episode as a special render, but it’s not a promise or something you should expect.

If you have any questions about the rules or need any clarification, please let me know in the comment section or in a DM.

Best regards

Dr PinkCake

• Wow
Reactions: Esp``

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
can't imagine DPC going through the thread rn
hundreds of dollar worth renders being pirated
i hope no one gets banned bruh :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, that is why i was hesitant. These are not cheap stuff, I kind of feel a little guilty :D. But others before me started to share. and well i'm a pirate, but I say this once the game completly finished, I might buy it to show support, an independent developer deserve it more, these day than all those AAA studios.

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Ikr? If you're gonna spend that much money on non-sexual stuff at least request a hand holding render with Sage
Damn yes! We already have that best scene in the game, but I wouldn't mind doing the lewdest hand-holding scene again and again with Sage :love: I like your commitment.

( Attachments not working atm)

Honestly best scene in the game, I'm a Sage fan since that episode, my favorite route. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: SPACE_BOOOOOST

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
The rules for $100 DIK President

If you have pledged this tier, I will send you a DM with a template that you send back to me.This is what the template will look like and what you get to decide for your render.

Rules

I won’t do the following renders:

• Illegal renders (character combination or sexual activity)
  • Extreme fetishes
  • NTR renders
  • Male homosexual renders
  • Penetration renders of main girls that haven’t had sex with the MC (Being a DIK), yet.
  • Fully nude renders of main girls (Being a DIK) that haven’t been shown naked, yet. (I.e. not Jill and Bella. Will change in the future.)
  • Troll renders
I reserve the right to deny a render if it goes against my will, would take too long time to produce or if the request is infeasible.

Please provide me with the following information

• Choose character(s), a maximum of two characters + a main character if wanted.
  • Choose a location that’s in the game already or describe the setting and I tell you if it's possible. You can also have me choose if you’re looking for a wallpaper type of render.
  • Describe the render. E.g. what are they doing, how are they posing? You can also give me a brief description or have me choose for you.
After you have sent me the request, I will produce your render for you as soon as possible and post it in a Patreon post for +$75 tier patrons.

By ordering a render you allow me to share it with +$75 tier patrons and if it is a Being A DIK render, there is a chance that I will include it in the next Episode as a special render, but it’s not a promise or something you should expect.

If you have any questions about the rules or need any clarification, please let me know in the comment section or in a DM.

Best regards

Dr PinkCake
That why Jill and Bella renders aren't revealing.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes