Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Guys, you may have discussed this above but do you think Quinn is behind the blackmail of Chad and photo leak from the DIK's account? I mean the photos where DIKs fuck Arieth was probably taken from the computer. Because if DIKs were going to threaten Chad, they would have implied it in face-to-face conversation. (Dave could even be in that plan since Quinn takes Dave in her room at the end of EP 3) The photo leak happens on the "Spin the Dildo" evening so HOTs were there. Riona could have done it on behalf of Quinn since she was sitting real close to the library that evening. If DIKs haven't done it, one of the HOTs leaked the photo for sure.
The Jock pictures, no, but the Cathy pic still feels like it could be Quinn. There's some potentially suspicious behaviour from Camila and Riona, with Camila being absent during the incident and then showing up after it, and Riona sitting outside the library where the laptop was found and being very forward with the MC. Some people suspect that Camila distracted Rusty while Riona snuck the laptop into the library and uploaded the pic, with the end goal either being an attempt by Quinn locate/access Rusty's money stash and my personal view is it could have been a way for Quinn to get the DIKs in a little bit of trouble so that the campus authorities wouldn't be keeping an eye on the Jocks so much and she could completer her deal with them.

There honestly aren't any other obvious suspects for both of these things because aside from Quinn being responsible for the Cathy pic, it's hard to see what anyone else that we know of could possibly gain from doing either or both of these things.

The fact sally is there is very suspicious. The nerds playing groups off one another wouldn’t be out of keeping with this sort of genre.
I see that more as Sally potentially leading a double life where she's secretly a party girl at heart but is considered too nerdy to be in the inner circle of the "cool kids". After all, what would the Nerds have to gain from this besides just causing chaos? Seems like a pretty weak reason for them to be the culprits.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I see that more as Sally potentially leading a double life where she's secretly a party girl at heart but is considered too nerdy to be in the inner circle of the "cool kids". After all, what would the Nerds have to gain from this besides just causing chaos? Seems like a pretty weak reason for them to be the culprits.
In my opinion there seems to be co-ordinated attempts to stir chaos with the popular. Messing with the frats that make their lives(nerds) miserable seems a much more likely reason than Quinn wanting to endanger her customers.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017

This week I've been writing dialogue, coding, producing GUI elements and working hard on my checklist. PCs have been rendering animations non-stop.

Currently, we're at 2144 completed static renders and 88 animations (And 1000+ GUI files, which I never count for these updates, but episode 6 will introduce multiple new features that needed extra work). I can't wait to read your reactions to these new features upon release.

32 animations are in the queue waiting to render. I estimate that I have ~50 more animations to pose on top of that, but it can be more and it can be less. I'll know for sure when I start working on the remaining lewd scenes.

I usually allot a number of animations per lewd scene before working on it and then tune the number if it's needed afterward. That's why it's hard to give accurate estimates without limiting creativity.

Static render wise I'm still feeling 3000+ is a feasible number for this huge episode.

Since I have written dialogue this week, I can go back to posing static renders next week but also continue writing.

I'll give you an update on the checklist progress next Friday and hopefully, it can be of a more detailed nature as it's gotten significantly shorter already.

It's full speed ahead on my end.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
All of this sounds like the biggest update yet, am I right?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Wrong! Ashley is the only girl on the entire campus who prefers another guy to MC. ...there's definitely something wrong with her. :cautious:
Fine then... there's still Elena, who hasn't shown any interest as far as I can recall and is with John Boy, who is the coolest of the DIKs (so I hope she never does).
Sally, KRJ, and Dany haven't come across as terribly interested in MC, either. Sally's got eyes on Magnar, and Dany's got her thing with Jamie, so KRJ is a wildcard at the moment.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I'm more concerned about the ring on her finger
omg whats going on here? hell lot of drama incoming :KEK:

it's obviously fan art lol
i don't think so. as far as i know DPC alters his DAZ models for custom look & i haven't seen a fan-art having those exact same modifications, paired with identical setting/ background he uses.
more likely to be a discord preview

or maybe a leak ;)

anyway, here's my take on this mystery
Jill: huh, so you a DIK now?
MC: idk girl, i swear i made all the CHICK choices. fuck DPC, he's playing with me.
Bella: o_OJi--ll , why's there a ring on your finger?o_O

**end of episode**

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OneShotKiller

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
omg whats going on here? hell lot of drama incoming :KEK:

i don't think so. as far as i know DPC alters his DAZ models for custom look & i haven't seen a fan-art the exact same modifications, paired with identical setting/ background he uses.
more likely to be a discord preview

or maybe a leak ;)
After staring at it for the last 5 minutes, I think it's likely not a preview image. The main thing is the fact that the MC is pointing at a ring on Jill's wedding finger. So unless the MC is having a nightmare in ep 6 about her marrying Tybalt, I don't think this is a genuine render.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes