BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
I know that. I'm just saying I was taught that "they" for a single person is reserved for when one is not sure of the gender of the person being referred to, and I don't think that's the case here.

In any case, this is getting way off topic. Let's just drop this.
I hope you have well learn your lessons... It's time for Cathy test :
cathy.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I hope you have well learn your lessons... It's time for Cathy test :
View attachment 809653
Hmmm. :unsure: I wonder if, having done those tests for 2 weeks, that we won't need to do them anymore if she's now got a sense of where everyone is and either we'll get different tests/minigames now or we'll just get the occasional scene in the class but not actually do anything.

Reactions: Warped77

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020
*Sign* I just wish he would get some help with developing his game so as to decrease dev time, I bet some members of the community would even volunteer to help if a render or two was kicked their way.
I consider him to be doing a perfect work himself, and the time we have to wait for each update shows it.

Also, the DPC makes up for that time by giving us beautiful renders (even if these are only for his patreons, but no one is complaining :ROFLMAO: ).

Reactions: BenMeiffert

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Hmmm. :unsure: I wonder if, having done those tests for 2 weeks, that we won't need to do them anymore if she's now got a sense of where everyone is and either we'll get different tests/minigames now or we'll just get the occasional scene in the class but not actually do anything.
Yes, i play sometimes with minigames to get renders, get money or win the fights... and i agree that minigames are over now. DPC may know that most of players disabled minigames or maybe he don't have new ideas for that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, i play sometimes with minigames to get renders, get money or win the fights... and i agree that minigames are over now. DPC may know that most of players disabled minigames or maybe he don't have new ideas for that.
I don't think minigames are going anywhere. My point is that those specifically for the classes could change or be dropped, but the game will still have minigames somewhere in it.

Reactions: Warped77

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
I don't think minigames are going anywhere. My point is that those specifically for the classes could change or be dropped, but the game will still have minigames somewhere in it.
Those minigames are hard as fuck like why you add a time limit in the mouse minigamess

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes