Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MC's fathers story and what Jill says after date no?
The story of a rich guy building a hotel and how people only ever try to get close to Jill because of who she is? How do either of those 2 things connect to suggest the MC is a Royce? :WaitWhat:

There's also more than one famous, prestigious family at B&R. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Canade

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
Guys Jill aunt theory is just my guess that i'm sticking with right or wrong and that's all it is... just a theory. Besides just because DrPinkCake said something in the past doesn't mean he can't change his mind but don't quote me on this last part:whistle:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: amineab

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The story of a rich guy building a hotel and how people only ever try to get close to Jill because of who she is? How do either of those 2 things connect to suggest the MC is a Royce? :WaitWhat:

There's also more than one famous, prestigious family at B&R. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019

There's a more than one famous, prestigious family at B&R. ;)
We know MC's mother had a much younger sister and Jill said herself she lost someone (don't remember if she mentioned who). But all this is besides the point cuz i can see you are strongly against it so i won't push it

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Guys Jill aunt theory is just my guess that i'm sticking with right or wrong and that's all it is... just a theory. Besides just because DrPinkCake said something in the past doesn't mean he can't change he's mind but don't quote me on this last part:whistle:
Well, if you waiting for some kind of an " I told you so " moment, then

Last edited:

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
why people dont get it .? ... the obvious reason why there will be no incest that the game is on steam .. they dont tolorate such things ... the mc is not a Royce and that's it just move on already
You're missing the point, what if MC doesn't get to have sex with Jill, ever, because of this and that's the big twist we're all been waiting for. DrPinkCake knows who's the most popular girl is and this is his way of forcing a reaction, don't assume you know 100% what he's thinking, dismiss my theory after proven wrong

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You're missing the point, what if MC doesn't get to have sex with Jill, ever, because of this and that's the big twist we're all been waiting for. DrPinkCake knows who's the most popular girl is and this is his way of forcing a reaction, don't assume you know 100% what he's thinking, dismiss my theory after proven wrong
Beating a dead horse.gif

Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We know MC's mother had a much younger sister and Jill said herself she lost someone (don't remember if she mentioned who). But all this is besides the point cuz i can see you are strongly against it so i won't push it
Not that much younger. Lynette, the MC's Mom, is 18 when she meets Neil, and factoring in the time it takes to build a hotel, she could have been around 20 or 21 by the time she leaves her family to be with him. For Jill to be Lynette's sister, there would have to be a huge age gap, like if Lynette had the MC when she was 21, Jill would have to be 2 at the time making Lynette 19 years older, and nobody has vivid memories of things from when they were 2, so Jill couldn't possibly remember an older sister if that were the case.

The thing that debunks this theory the most is the picture in Jill's drawer under her bed that is clearly of her as a child of probably around 9 or 10 years old with what would appear to be her sister who looks to be in her late teens and who also looks nothing like Lynette.

ep2_freeroam_ano30b.jpg

The "Jill Aunt" theory doesn't hold water and never has, not just because the game itself pretty much debunks any possibility of it with this picture and the age gap of the MC and Jill, but because the dev also debunks it and they're not going to go back on that.

mamameolhando

Aug 23, 2020
"Removal", "cut ties", it generally means the same thing when people bring this up because what they want is to have no more interactions with them, and that is tantamount to "removal" from the MC's life. But even if there was such an option to say, "I never want to see you again", that's impossible considering that Maya is Derek's sister, Josy is Tommy's half-sister, both are trying to join the HOTs and they are very closely connected to the DIKs, and the MC has classes with them. The MC would have to leave B&R to never have to see them again, so there's really no way to avoid them.

The MC is honestly being far more mature than people who have the view of wanting to completely cut all ties because whilst he may not like being rejected by them or he chooses to no longer be involved with them, he at least accepts that he'll continue to see them around college and is going to make the best of it instead of avoiding it.
MMmmmmm i don't know, like i said i see your point but i disagree, see someone or give them screen time is different than have interactions with the character. It seems that people give too much hate to the lesbo duo and those who defend them tend to generalize.

But english is not my first language so maybe i missed something, i don't even know what tantamout is and the translator is not helping :KEK:

Reactions: Boy Blue and moskyx

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
We'll see if i'm right or wrong guys time will tell. I just like how you all dismiss it 100%, bet you saw what happened in Acting Lessons before it actually happened too? Just saying you might not be ready for what DrPinkCake is gonna pull out next and i'm certain he will

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
MMmmmmm i don't know, like i said i see your point but i disagree, see someone or give them screen time is different than have interactions with the character. It seems that people give too much hate to the lesbo duo and those who defend them tend to generalize.

But english is not my first language so maybe i missed something, i don't even know what tantamout is and the translator is not helping :KEK:
"Tantamount" just basically means "equal to".

Reactions: mamameolhando

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

The MC is taking the mature path of not cutting 2 people out of his life that he likes, despite not being involved with them romatically anymore. This is especially important since his best friend is the twin brother of one of them and know the other quite well so they're bound to interact more than typical for people attending the same college.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes