Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
why is there no option to cut ties with maya and josey completely? jw or did i somehow miss it?
Because they're important characters and can't be cut out. This game may have choices, but they only serve to tailor the events for each player in what is essentially a fixed, linear story. They have a part to play and are also linked to characters and groups that are major parts of the story so it wouldn't be possible to avoid them. There's also the potential of pursuing solo routes with each of them later on down the line, that's why you can't get rid of them.

Also, the MC is not you. We are playing as the MC, so even if you would cut people like them out of your life, the MC isn't going to do that becasue that's not who they are.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Those minigames are hard as fuck like why you add a time limit in the mouse minigamess
making people click letters instead of typing words in a scrabble minigame. I might know how to spell words. I didn't know I have to write ransom notes with letters cut out from some newspaper to graduate from college

Reactions: johnny twosins

mamameolhando

Aug 23, 2020
Fans or no fans, they're important to the ongoing story and simply can't be removed from it.
He didn't ask for removal,he ask to cut ties....their story can continue for those that chose to follow their path or help them.
I don't see any importance in them since the game is about the DIKs, i also can see the main story move forward without any of the LI at the moment, until now the only ones that realy matter are quinn, tommy and maybe the jocks. But i see your point they are involved with the hot, the money issue and such, i desagree but i undertand

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He didn't ask for removal,he ask to cut ties....their story can continue for those that chose to follow their path or help them.
I don't see any importance in them since the game is about the DIKs, i also can see the main story move forward without any of the LI, until now the only ones that realy matter are quinn and tommy. But i see your point they are involved with the hot, the money issue and such, i desagree but i undertand
"Removal", "cut ties", it generally means the same thing when people bring this up because what they want is to have no more interactions with them, and that is tantamount to "removal" from the MC's life. But even if there was such an option to say, "I never want to see you again", that's impossible considering that Maya is Derek's sister, Josy is Tommy's step-sister, both are trying to join the HOTs and they are very closely connected to the DIKs, and the MC has classes with them. The MC would have to leave B&R to never have to see them again, so there's really no way to avoid them.

The MC is honestly being far more mature than people who have the view of wanting to completely cut all ties because whilst he may not like being rejected by them or he chooses to no longer be involved with them, he at least accepts that he'll continue to see them around college and is going to make the best of it instead of avoiding it.

Who thinks MC is a Royce, cuz you know how it is, too many coincidences are not a coincidence
No incest in this game. Period. Therefore he won't be a Royce.

Last edited:

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
"Removal", "cut ties", it generally means the same thing when people bring this up because what they want is to have no more interactions with them, and that is tantamount to "removal" from the MC's life. But even if there was such an option to say, "I never want to see you again", that's impossible considering that Maya is Derek's sister, Josy is Tommy's half-sister, both are trying to join the HOTs and they are very closely connected to the DIKs, and the MC has classes with them. The MC would have to leave B&R to never have to see them again, so there's really no way to avoid them.

The MC is honestly being far more mature than people who have the view of wanting to completely cut all ties because whilst he may not like being rejected by them or he chooses to no longer be involved with them, he at least accepts that he'll continue to see them around college and is going to make the best of it instead of avoiding it.

No incest in this game. Period. Therefore he won't be a Royce.
Too many things point towards it though... are we just gonna ignore those?

likeWhatever

Jul 31, 2019
In a different game by a different dev those signs you point to could indicate incest but in this game by this dev they do not.

DrPinkCake is not a fan of incest and doesn't put it in his games so please just st
In a different game by a different dev those signs you point to could indicate incest but in this game by this dev they do not.

DrPinkCake is not a fan of incest and doesn't put it in his games so please just stop.
Just a theory though, no need to get your panties in a twist. I'm just saying i don't think DrPinkCake repeats Acting Lessons with same tragedy story. He can fuck with us mentally tho, the groundwork is laid right there and Jill's story is perfect for it. Besides you know a twist is coming sooner or later...

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes