Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's not a bad thought, but the positioning of the TV looks too close to the wall to be an old-school CRT (at least of that size). My guess is it's just an existing art asset that has an old ratio and DPC decided to use it for whatever reason.
I don't know about that. If you look carefully, there is some depth to the tv stand it's sitting on. And the shadow underneath the stand seems to show it's not up against the wall at all.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't know about that. If you look carefully, there is some depth to the tv stand it's sitting on. And the shadow underneath the stand seems to show it's not up against the wall at all.
It's tough to say from a 2D photo, but I think the TV is at an angle. It looks to me like the left-hand corner of the TV is pretty close to the wall. CRTs would taper so being at an angle helps, but in my experience TVs of that size had a very deep draft.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
It's tough to say from a 2D photo, but I think the TV is at an angle. It looks to me like the left-hand corner of the TV is pretty close to the wall. CRTs would taper so being at an angle helps, but in my experience TVs of that size had a very deep draft.
Yes, the TV is definitely at an angle. But it's also definitely not right up against the wall. You can see from the right side that the TV stand has quite a bit of depth. And so the same should apply to the left side of the TV.

Also, I get what you mean by CRT TVs have a very deep draft, but the Sony Trinitrons were known for a shallower physical depth compared to similar sized TVs from other brands.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Don't think Quinn is ugly, but the amount of dick that passed through her would make me wanna be just friends. From a distance.
:kappa:

Reactions: 6pak2go

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't like her preferred makeup style. But even I would admit she's quite pretty if you catch her without it.
Make-up...
ep4_fr_quinn_event26.jpg

No make-up...
ep3_quri_sex25.jpg

Either way, she's gorgeous. :love:

Don't think Quinn is ugly, but the amount of dick that passed through her would make me wanna be just friends. From a distance.
:kappa:
How do you know that? After all, she is the madam of the brothel, and they do not partake of the dick. ;)

Seems to me that Quinn is very selective and probably hasn't fucked many guys. I'll bet even Tommy hasn't gotten into her pants which is why he's so taken aback to find out the MC fucked her in ep 5 (if the player did that, of course).

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Make-up...
View attachment 810514

No make-up...
View attachment 810515

Either way, she's gorgeous. :love:

How do you know that? After all, she is the madam of the brothel, and they do not partake of the dick. ;)

Seems to me that Quinn is very selective and probably hasn't fucked many guys. I'll bet even Tommy hasn't gotten into her pants which is why he's so taken aback to find out the MC fucked her in ep 5 (if the player did that, of course).
You could be right. I hope you are, but could you ever trust that? What did she do before she became a pimp (she ain't a madam, sorry)? It doesn't matter to me really whether she is a slut or not. She is pretty but I couldn't see her more than a friend either way. She is interesting enough for me to want to be friends with her, but beyond that? nope.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes