Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You can say the same thing for every HOTs and strippers in the game. Being sexually active is the spirit of the sorority. And let's being honest the MC is the biggest whore of the game except for Arieth. :BootyTime:
Yup. besides it would be pretty hypocritical of me to judge any of them (aside from the ones who are actually cheating/lying) just for having some hot monkey love during the college years. Best time to do it.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
You can say the same thing for every HOTs and strippers in the game. Being sexually active is the spirit of the sorority. And let's being honest the MC is the biggest whore of the game except for Arieth. :BootyTime:
once Sage and Rusty graduate, Arieth and MC should become presidents and have the biggest orgy in the history of B&R

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
LOL. Burden of proof. First of all. You do know that in real life that means absolutely nothing. I've been through legal system. I know that is just a saying... in movies?

Secondly I am not throwing any stones. She portrays herself a slut and is not ashamed of it. So why are you so fearing of us seeing her just as what she does not mind to be seen as? And if you actually read my thoughts on her, instead of being all defensive of someone who actually does not care what others think of her, you'd see that I don't care whether she is a slut or not. I think she is an interesting person and I wouldn't mind being her friend because I can see there is more to her than what she tries to present herself as.

Stop getting butthurt everytime someone makes a joke. re-read my original post. Notice the ":kappa:" at the bottom of it. I put it there just for people like you. Guess it was too subtle.
All of Quinn's actions so far indicates she doesn't sleep around with just anybody. She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R. Mind you, even Tommy is surprised if MC fucks Quinn. Quinn does them to MC because she likes him. That's all. This should show something if you have a working set of eyes and a decent ability to understand.

Also pretty hypocritical for people to say stuff like "Quinn slept with millions of dudes I'm not gonna touch her boohoo" but they also like Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie etc?

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
All of Quinn's actions so far indicates she doesn't sleep around with just anybody. She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R. Mind you, even Tommy is surprised if MC fucks Quinn. Quinn does them to MC because she likes him. That's all. This should show something if you have a working set of eyes and a decent ability to understand.

Also pretty hypocritical for people to say stuff like "Quinn slept with millions of dudes I'm not gonna touch her boohoo" but they also like Camila, Riona, Sarah, Melanie etc?
Once again. I said it as a joke. Hence the kappa at the end. Damn why are you people so butthurt and self righteous. I don't get it. To me, while I do see her as a pretty woman with a sexy body, I can't see her as anything more than a friend. I wouldn't fuck her even if she was a virgin. Then again i have never been one for just jumping anyone who had a pussy and a pair of nice handfuls (up and down).

Reactions: JohnDelfino

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
She even said that on the rooftop. She did offer herself on the menu for only one occasion and that was because they were short on money, like an amount of a tuition money. Must be a lot for B&R.
Do you (Or anyone else) think it will play out in any way different, if you have or haven't used the "Restaurant"? As the MC does hand over a fat wad of cash for that threesome. I also liked the part with Riona and wonder the same about giving her the money or choosing not to, will it have any call back? I wouldn't mind seeing more from Riona, just character building stuff over lewd stuff, she's interesting. (Not likely since she isn't a main girl but there is some good stuff from other side girls) (y)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I've mainly been writing, posing static renders and worked on one free roam event.

2497 renders and 103 animations are done.

In terms of writing, I have 1.5 free roam events and some phone content left. I managed to write the other scenes that remained this week.

Of course, I'll need to playtest a lot and tweak/flesh some scenes out if needed, but it's shaping up in this area.

I'm going to focus on producing art next week, I have some scenes with many characters in them left to pose. Roughly 12 scenes + 2 free roam events remain.

I didn't pose any new animations this week, since the queue already has plenty of work lined up.

For music, I think I got every song needed for the episode. We're looking at 10 new free CC0 songs and 22 new licensed tracks. Some of those licensed tracks made it into my personal top songs of the entire game, so I can't wait for you to hear them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The conversation between MC/Derek and Sarah/Mel after the Cumpetition, when Sarah say she's such a slut, would imply that Quinn has been promiscuous in the past, or at least likes to cultivate that image for herself.
And we believe girls who call another girl a "slut"? :ROFLMAO:

I feel that experience tells us that women are terrible gossips who like to spread false rumours about other women. Quinn may act slutty and SaraMel may have seen her with a couple of guys, but judging by what we've seen of them, I'd say SaraMel are far bigger sluts than Quinn.

Wouldn't be fair to judge her based on her looks and demeanor alone, I agree. But let's be honest, if someone is willing to sit on a dick raw despite only knowing them for less than a week just so that person would lose a dumb competition, she probably isn't too stingy with giving up the goods in general. Again, not saying there's been miles of dick in there but likely more than enough for a lot of people to second-guess whether or not they want to add themselves to that list.
Unless she only did it because she likes the MC and wouldn't have done it with anyone else. That might just be Quinn's very forward, non-subtle version of foreplay. ;)

'that thing will never fit inside me, but I can't stop thinking about it!!!'

Yawn.
This kind of writing really needs to be exorcised from adult games. :cautious:

Again... just makes her a kindred spirit with the MC. Dude's had unprotected sex with, like, 12 different women in his first couple weeks of college. :ROFLMAO:
On a single playthrough, the most he can have sex with is 10.
  1. Camila (Ep 1)
  2. Sarah (Ep 2)
  3. Josy (Ep 2)
  4. Mona (Ep 3)
  5. Envy (Ep 3)
  6. Quinn (Ep 3 or 4)
  7. Riona (Ep 3 or 5)
  8. Melanie or Rose (Ep 4)
  9. Sage (Ep 4)
  10. Jade (Ep 4) or Maya (Ep 5)
BTW... if you ever want to see horrifying places the 'big dick' road eventually leads... play the first few minutes of Galactic Limit. I'm pretty sure it scarred me for life. BaDIK's MC looks like the president of the Little Willy Club by comparison. :sick::sick:
Battle of the Bulges is pretty mentally scarring too. o_O

so most likely 2nd - 3rd week of October?
Leap Of Faith Ch4 is also scheduled for October.
hopefully CoBD & Summer's Gone as well
It's going to be one hell of a month :love: :PogChamp:
Also the final part of DMD chapter 3 and Crash Bandicoot 4.

So, yes, going to be kept pretty busy. :giggle:

Last edited:

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018

This week I've mainly been writing, posing static renders and worked on one free roam event.

In terms of writing, I have 1.5 free roam events and some phone content left. I managed to write the other scenes that remained this week.

Of course, I'll need to playtest a lot and tweak/flesh some scenes out if needed, but it's shaping up in this area.

I'm going to focus on producing art next week, I have some scenes with many characters in them left to pose. Roughly 12 scenes + 2 free roam events remain.

I didn't pose any new animations this week, since the queue already has plenty of work lined up.

For music, I think I got every song needed for the episode. We're looking at 10 new free CC0 songs and 22 new licensed tracks. Some of those licensed tracks made it into my personal top songs of the entire game, so I can't wait for you to hear them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
He's working so fast that a mid october release seems more likely by every status update posted. Hope i'm getting the right impression.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
In this preview after we went to the ice cream parlor. MC and Jill have a picnic or go to her home. she starts talking about her sister then she start crying. MC comfort her then they start kissing then boom they start have sex.

View attachment 810096
It's better to not expect a sex scene with her and be pleasantly surprised then to expect one and be disappointed once you play the episode.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

Last week I've mainly been writing/coding and posing some static renders.
These last few weeks I've been working on the checklist I made. It originally had roughly 160 bullet points and now it's down to 27, with several sub-tasks per task.
My strategy was to do every simple task at first to gain momentum, leaving the bigger tasks to the end and that's where I'm at right now.
To break it down for you, this is what remains in terms of development.
  • Writing: 6 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Static renders: 18 scenes + 2 free roam events
  • Animations: 4 scenes (~20-50 animations, depending on the length of the animations)
Coding tasks:
  • Adding Bios
  • Some phone content
  • Making sure gallery scenes work
  • A tutorial for something new
  • Some code for something else that's new
  • Relationship reports
  • 1 minigame
  • Freeroam code
  • Adding music/sound to 10 scenes
  • Playtesting and polishing before beta testing and proofreading can begin.
The current render count is 2365 renders and 94 animations.
I have a queue with 49 static renders and 26 animations. Animations have been rendering rather slow lately, but you'll likely understand why when you see what's been cooking.
I estimate what's left in terms of art to be 20-50 animations and 500-1000 static renders. These are rough numbers.
The checklist is a bit more tangible now and it's nice to look at it without having to scroll to see the remaining tasks.
I want to finish writing the remaining scenes as soon as possible, so I can focus on the art afterward. That will be my main priority next week.
It's a story-heavy update and as you can see from the animation count, there will be lewd events to satisfy as well.
I passed episode 5 size in terms of writing sometime last week and there will be more things to do, unlock and discover in this update as well.
I've been working through a pesky cold this week, but nothing is going to stop me.
I hope you're as excited as I am because the mountain of work for episode 6 is almost down to pebble size.
Have a nice weekend
Dr PinkCake

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Hmmm. It looks like DPC completed 132 renders and 9 animations this week, equivalent to roughly 6 scenes worth of art. That leaves roughly 270-770 renders and 11-41 animations left to do, equivalent to ~12 scenes plus some free roams.

He finished most of the writing, so he should have extra time to devote to static renders and programming. The animation queue was full, so that speed probably can't be increased. That suggests animations are likely to be the bottleneck, though it does depend on just how many he winds up needing and how long they are.

At a quick glance, it looks like there's somewhere between 2-5 weeks more to reach the estimated totals for last week's update. So we're still on track for somewhere in October.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes