Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I think Jacob's shocked expression when he sees the MC and Quinn on the rooftop speaks to this also. People have said she portrays herself as a slut... I see the opposite. I think she wants everyone to believe that she's the untouchable 'queen bitch'.

She likes to flaunt her sexuality and her 'assets' (the skimpy outfits, the sunbathing topless, the flirting), but she's more likely to sneer and laugh at anyone who makes a move on her than act on it. I think we don't know of any other DIKs, jocks, etc that she's slept with, not necessarily because she hasn't... but because she's the type to tell someone after sex that 'if you tell anyone about this I'll fucking kill you' and the guys believe her. :)
DPC isn't gonna show any of the 10 main/side girls with other guys simple as that.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Bella and the other girls are hot but I'm always going to go Jade first. Something about a hot mature women who just wants to screw your brains out, no questions asked, that gets me going every time.
No questions asked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020

This week I've mainly been writing, posing static renders and worked on one free roam event.

2497 renders and 103 animations are done.

In terms of writing, I have 1.5 free roam events and some phone content left. I managed to write the other scenes that remained this week.

Of course, I'll need to playtest a lot and tweak/flesh some scenes out if needed, but it's shaping up in this area.

I'm going to focus on producing art next week, I have some scenes with many characters in them left to pose. Roughly 12 scenes + 2 free roam events remain.

I didn't pose any new animations this week, since the queue already has plenty of work lined up.

For music, I think I got every song needed for the episode. We're looking at 10 new free CC0 songs and 22 new licensed tracks. Some of those licensed tracks made it into my personal top songs of the entire game, so I can't wait for you to hear them.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
I am very excited to hear all the new music. I'm not sure if they really can be even better than the ones we already know, but let's hope so.

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019
I am very excited to hear all the new music. I'm not sure if they really can be even better than the ones we already know, but let's hope so.
Well, DPC truly has good taste when it comes to music. Music makes a huge difference on certain scenes. That "Doors" monologue scene with the huge twist would not be as shocking without the right music. The moment it started, I immediately understood some serious shit is about to go down. I also have been listening to some of the party music (the ones from Meizong mainly) on loop for the last month. I am a guy that hates parties and discos and lately I crave to be in an environment like that. That is mainly because of the music. So, I am also very excited about this update.

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
DPC isn't gonna show any of the 10 main/side girls with other guys simple as that.
True, but that's got nothing to do with it. You're right, we won't ever see the girls with another guy (we don't want the NTR police showing up en masse!) but that doesn't mean we don't hear about the girls' other exploits. For example, we'll never see Riona fucking other guys, but we hear the other DIKs talking about having fucked her in the past (as you know, since you actually just posted pics of those convos... :)). The fact that 2 of the DIKs have been visibly shocked to find out that the MC and Quinn fucked speaks volumes.

Last edited:

Warped77

Jul 13, 2020
Tommy yeah, but was Jacob shocked he fucked Quinn or just shocked and impressed it was on the roof regardless who it was with? (Maybe a bit of both actually thinking about it) ;)
I think it was both. Just my opinion, of course... but if it was Arieth, I don't think he would have been as surprised. :)

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
There, there - we know the way, that's all that matters

View attachment 810887
Apparently you can't call what people actually are, it's offending :KEK:

Do you (Or anyone else) think it will play out in any way different, if you have or haven't used the "Restaurant"? As the MC does hand over a fat wad of cash for that threesome. I also liked the part with Riona and wonder the same about giving her the money or choosing not to, will it have any call back? I wouldn't mind seeing more from Riona, just character building stuff over lewd stuff, she's interesting. (Not likely since she isn't a main girl but there is some good stuff from other side girls) (y)
Dunno, don't think giving money to Riona will matter (will matter to Riona obviously, she could mention it the next time MC tries his chance on giving her an orgasm :KEK: ) since you pay it with in game $, but paying for that expensive threesome should have an effect on MC if he does it. It's supposed to be his tuition money, he would need it eventually. But there's been nothing so far, it's confusing tbh. I'm still waiting for a mention about it

• Wow
Reactions: Hugh G. Rection

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, DPC truly has good taste when it comes to music. Music makes a huge difference on certain scenes. That "Doors" monologue scene with the huge twist would not be as shocking without the right music. The moment it started, I immediately understood some serious shit is about to go down. I also have been listening to some of the party music (the ones from Meizong mainly) on loop for the last month. I am a guy that hates parties and discos and lately I crave to be in an environment like that. That is mainly because of the music. So, I am also very excited about this update.
I agree everything. and the Door song is, ( Alexander Nakarada Spring In Russia ) literally my second favorite, its fucking epic.
from 1:30 , so emotional, damn. you can feel the build up to this point as the melody reach its climax

The first is jill first piano song, the reaching to the sky or something

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes