xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
So was Quinn legit in telling Tommy Riona has been smoking for free? Burning a hole in her profits you might say or was Quinn just deflecting here? I couldn't/can't quite make my mind up on that scene.
I think Quinn was deflecting here. I still think it’s likely someone is extorting money out of Quinn which is why she is suddenly chasing her tail in regards money.

Reactions: Razrback16

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Quinn was deflecting here. I still think it’s likely someone is extorting money out of Quinn which is why she is suddenly chasing her tail in regards money.
The dealers are most likely the ones asking for a bigger cut of her profits and that's probably why she's coming up short.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
It seems likely that one (or both of them) were in a vulnerable, emotional state and they kissed, made out, or more... which likely led to Bella feeling deep guilt for 'cheating' on her husband, taking advantage of a young girl (depending on what age Jill was at the time), or something along those lines.

Whatever it was, we'll probably find out in about 5-7 chapters or so... :)
Jill is 21 because wine tasting with Bella. So Jill was 18 this scene B&R 14.png B&R 15.png B&R 38.png and Bella husband left her 3 years ago. Jill Date with Rusty was bad. screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png Ok My theory is after her date with rusty. she went Bella. they were sleeping on the same bed and Jill start rubbing her like this Jill Rub 1.gif Jill Rub 2.gif Jill Rub 3.gif Maybe that happen. Every time Jill sleeps with someone she start rubbing. Jill cant herself. She just horny, but she want have sex in the right way, but when shes with MC she can't help herself Jill Date 19.jpg Jill Date 1.png Jill Date 2.png Jill Date 3.png Jill Date 20.jpg Jill Date 23.jpg Jill Night 23.png Jill Night 24.png Jill thoughts 1.png Jill thoughts 2.png Jill thoughts 3.png Jill thoughts 4.png Jill thoughts 5.png Jill thoughts 6.png Jill thoughts 7.png Jill thoughts 8.png Jill thoughts 9.png

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I personally don’t think that’s very likely.
Why not? They're drug dealers. They could easily make up a reason why Quinn has to start paying them more and she'd be forced to accept it because they'll likely threaten to hurt her or others if she doesn't. It's the kind of basic extortion you'd expect from a criminal gang.

Reactions: Rykuto and Warped77

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Why not? They're drug dealers. They could easily make up a reason why Quinn has to start paying them more and she'd be forced to accept it because they'll likely threaten to hurt her or others if she doesn't. It's the kind of basic extortion you'd expect from a criminal gang.
Do you think Quinn may be related to the one guy in that room with the white/grey hair? They also share the mark on the face. Quinn' is make up but his may be a tattoo. Could be a gang mark for all i know?

Kuraii

Jul 22, 2020

Try with this playlist, I made it personally a couple of months ago and it has all the songs from ep 4 and 5, that other playlist is missing a lot of them since there are 46 tracks;)
Unfortunately at the time I didn't know the name of the songs and labeled them track 2/3 etc like DPC did but if you scroll down you can see the names since they were claimed for copyright (y)
Thanks a lot. You have made my day. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ThePresident451

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
What are your thoughts on what is going on here then?
In the heated words with Riona I think she seems to be implying they can’t just quit restaurant and have to rapidly expand. The drugs strikes me as a likely a profitable sideline, yet she’s struggling to pay them late, been selling counterfeit merchandise etc. makes me think someone knows what they’ve been doing and has her over a barrel due to it.
Vinny also seems a very suspicious addition. Why have this former dik in the story unless he’s going to comeback to bite at some point.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Again... just makes her a kindred spirit with the MC. Dude's had unprotected sex with, like, 12 different women in his first couple weeks of college. :ROFLMAO:
Yep, and just to even get to Quinn as a LI, you have to have sex will all the women in her prostitution circle restaurant.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Do you think Quinn may be related to the one guy in that room with the white/grey hair? They also share the mark on the face. Quinn' is make up but his may be a tattoo. Could be a gang mark for all i know?
I'm thinking brother or cousin, and that she's doing all this drug seling because she feels somewhat indentured to them for something they did for her years ago.

hellsgateee

Jan 3, 2019

Try with this playlist, I made it personally a couple of months ago and it has all the songs from ep 4 and 5, that other playlist is missing a lot of them since there are 46 tracks;)
Unfortunately at the time I didn't know the name of the songs and labeled them track 2/3 etc like DPC did but if you scroll down you can see the names since they were claimed for copyright (y)
Wow, sweet! Thanks my man, I have been looking for a YouTube playlist for the 4th and 5th episode.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ThePresident451

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
So was Quinn legit in telling Tommy Riona has been smoking for free? Burning a hole in her profits you might say or was Quinn just deflecting here? I couldn't/can't quite make my mind up on that scene.
she was lying. Didn't want to tell him the truth about why she needed the extra money. Probably not a good idea going around telling people you owe money to your supplier.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes