RoseED

Apr 24, 2020
Im still thinking November relesae the animations count is still too low there is still probably 50 more animation to render and then beta testing if we are lucky maybe it will be the 30 of October

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I think Jill was in a sleepover with Bella and, like happen with the MC once, she sleep dry humped Bella, except Bella woke Jill up and being the prude she is got mad at Jill.

I seriously doubt its the drunk made out theory, their relationship would be so much more awkward. They use to talk and drink wine, I seriously doubt anything like that happened.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Maybe that happen. Every time Jill sleeps with someone she start rubbing. Jill cant herself. She just horny, but she want have sex in the right way, but when shes with MC she can't help herself.
Yeah, to me that happened the same with Bella, same as the MC when they slept on the mansion... except Bella is a prude and didn't enjoyed being sleep dry humped by a sex frustated Jill... maybe she was enjoying it for a moment but then realization got to her and she got mad at Jill, waking her up and confronting her (because thats Bella being Bella)
That scene screamed Bella not trusting Jill to control her urges or at least have some doubt she can, Jill got pissed because she promised that wouldnt happen again and felt betrayed by Bella's not trusting her, ence why she went to sleep on the couch. I really dont think it went beyond that, people just assume then went full lesbian at some point... but I hardly believe thats the case.

Sep 15, 2017
Jill is 21 because wine tasting with Bella. So Jill was 18 this scene View attachment 811546 View attachment 811547 View attachment 811563 and Bella husband left her 3 years ago. Jill Date with Rusty was bad. View attachment 811555 View attachment 811553 Ok My theory is after her date with rusty. she went Bella. they were sleeping on the same bed and Jill start rubbing her like this View attachment 811576 View attachment 811577 View attachment 811578 Maybe that happen. Every time Jill sleeps with someone she start rubbing. Jill cant herself. She just horny, but she want have sex in the right way, but when shes with MC she can't help herself View attachment 811595 View attachment 811597 View attachment 811598 View attachment 811600 View attachment 811601 View attachment 811603 View attachment 811604 View attachment 811605 View attachment 811606 View attachment 811607 View attachment 811608 View attachment 811610 View attachment 811611 View attachment 811612 View attachment 811613 View attachment 811614 View attachment 811615
Yeah, that's what I figured after doing a Jill/Bella full CHICK playthrough about a month ago. Seems like the most reasonable thing to happen between them. Bella probably enjoyed it in the moment, but then scolded Jill about it afterword, like she does whenever she's intimate with the MC.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Try with this playlist, I made it personally a couple of months ago and it has all the songs from ep 4 and 5, that other playlist is missing a lot of them since there are 46 tracks;)
Unfortunately at the time I didn't know the name of the songs and labeled them track 2/3 etc like DPC did but if you scroll down you can see the names since they were claimed for copyright
Dude you are the man. Thank you so much! I've been trying to find this song for months. When I was a Patreon donor I even tried asking DPC & his moderators on Discord and they blew me off. Going by your description it looks like it's called (Suthee Composer) - Doubt No More - to finally have it on mp3 is great!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ThePresident451

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
They slept together or had some kind of intimate moment together the last time they shared a bed and Jill was trying to reassure Bella that it wouldn't happen again.

Jill is 21 because wine tasting with Bella. So Jill was 18 this scene View attachment 811546 View attachment 811547 View attachment 811563 and Bella husband left her 3 years ago. Jill Date with Rusty was bad. View attachment 811555 View attachment 811553 Ok My theory is after her date with rusty. she went Bella. they were sleeping on the same bed and Jill start rubbing her like this View attachment 811576 View attachment 811577 View attachment 811578 Maybe that happen. Every time Jill sleeps with someone she start rubbing. Jill cant herself. She just horny, but she want have sex in the right way, but when shes with MC she can't help herself View attachment 811595 View attachment 811597 View attachment 811598 View attachment 811600 View attachment 811601 View attachment 811603 View attachment 811604 View attachment 811605 View attachment 811606 View attachment 811607 View attachment 811608 View attachment 811610 View attachment 811611 View attachment 811612 View attachment 811613 View attachment 811614 View attachment 811615
A few issues with that theory:
  1. We can't say for sure that Bella's husband left her 3 years ago, only that it's been 3 years since a guy made her feel horny. This could just mean that the intimacy of her marriage was lost and this may have contributed to him leaving.
  2. Jill is acknowledging in that ep 5 scene that something happened between her and Bella before. If it was the sleep humping thing, that would mean Jill is consciously aware of it and if that were the case, I doubt she would have let the MC sleep in the same bed if she were concerned about doing that.
  3. Bella's reaction would seem to indicate that it was something far beyond "sleep humping". Turning away from Jill, telling her they "had an understanding", throwing a picture of her and James to the floor, all these would seem to indicate the possibility that what happened between them was something they did with each other consciously and it may have something to do with why James isn't around anymore.

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Yeah, to me that happened the same with Bella, same as the MC when they slept on the mansion... except Bella is a prude and didn't enjoyed being sleep dry humped by a sex frustated Jill... maybe she was enjoying it for a moment but then realization got to her and she got mad at Jill, waking her up and confronting her (because thats Bella being Bella)
That scene screamed Bella not trusting Jill to control her urges or at least have some doubt she can, Jill got pissed because she promised that wouldnt happen again and felt betrayed by Bella's not trusting her, ence why she went to sleep on the couch. I really dont think it went beyond that, people just assume then went full lesbian at some point... but I hardly believe thats the case.
Thank You, Not every women is a lesbian.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank You, Not every women is a lesbian.
Doing something intimate with each other wouldn't make them lesbians. They're both very close friends so they already have a comfortable connection with each other which means that, if they found themselves in a situation where they were both in need of some kind of emotional comfort/validation, they could easily end up kissing or even going a bit further.

It would be no different if this situation involved a guy comforting a female friend, particularly one he's known for many years, and she kissed him. At that moment, she'd be in an emotionally vulnerable state and likely seeking intimacy to comfort her, so she latches on to the first person who's there, especially when it's someone she knows well. Intimacy can often be a way to deal with our feelings as it provides a much needed release, and when you're in that mindset, it often doesn't matter how you get that release, as long as you get it.

So, if Bella and Jill were in a spot like that at the same time, I could easily see them doing something with each other.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So was Quinn legit in telling Tommy Riona has been smoking for free? Burning a hole in her profits you might say or was Quinn just deflecting here? I couldn't/can't quite make my mind up on that scene.
IMHO she was clearly lying. If she was mad enough to slap Riona when the topic of their shortage first came up, there's no reason she wouldn't have called Riona on creating the mess in the first place. The real question is WHY she was lying. Either Quinn herself still doesn't know why she's short and just needed an excuse to convince Tommy everything was fine, or Quinn knows the truth would only piss Tommy off even more.

Personally, I find the second scenario far more likely; if Quinn was still in the dark, I would expect her to put more effort into learning why. You'd also think she'd want Tommy's help in that endeavor, since her reaction when Tommy storms out shows she did not expect him to abandon her. Whereas I can think of several reasons Quinn might be short that she wouldn't want to reveal to Tommy when he's already angry.

My money is on Quinn being the one using without paying. It fits her use of 'powerful' drugs (the injection or the joint on the roof), and is one of the classic pitfalls for dealers who use their own product.

I think Jacob's shocked expression when he sees the MC and Quinn on the rooftop speaks to this also. People have said she portrays herself as a slut... I see the opposite. I think she wants everyone to believe that she's the untouchable 'queen bitch'.

She likes to flaunt her sexuality and her 'assets' (the skimpy outfits, the sunbathing topless, the flirting), but she's more likely to sneer and laugh at anyone who makes a move on her than act on it. I think we don't know of any other DIKs, jocks, etc that she's slept with, not necessarily because she hasn't... but because she's the type to tell someone after sex that 'if you tell anyone about this I'll fucking kill you' and the guys believe her. :)
I'll admit I'm predisposed not to give Quinn the benefit of the doubt, but I think you're leaving out the other half of the equation.

When Quinn tries to fuck the MC during the CUM-petition, Riona has no reaction. While Tommy is surprised if the MC fucks Quinn, the other DIKs are not. If the MC tells Melanie and Sarah, they are mostly just amused. Even the hyper-expensive threesome is presented as a chance to do extra-naughty things with Riona rather than as a rare chance to get a piece of 'queen bitch' tail.

So while I agree Quinn isn't sleeping around the way Arieth is, sex with her doesn't seem particularly notable, either.

Given that Bella is happy to serve wine to the MC (who she knows is a freshman), I don't think we can use that as proof that Jill is 21. She could be, but it's more likely she'll turn 21 at some point during the school year.

Reactions: 311

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
IMHO she was clearly lying. If she was mad enough to slap Riona when the topic of their shortage first came up, there's no reason she wouldn't have called Riona on creating the mess in the first place. The real question is WHY she was lying. Either Quinn herself still doesn't know why she's short and just needed an excuse to convince Tommy everything was fine, or Quinn knows the truth would only piss Tommy off even more.

Personally, I find the second scenario far more likely; if Quinn was still in the dark, I would expect her to put more effort into learning why. You'd also think she'd want Tommy's help in that endeavor, since her reaction when Tommy storms out shows she did not expect him to abandon her. Whereas I can think of several reasons Quinn might be short that she wouldn't want to reveal to Tommy when he's already angry.

My money is on Quinn being the one using without paying. It fits her use of 'powerful' drugs (the injection or the joint on the roof), and is one of the classic pitfalls for dealers who use their own product.

I'll admit I'm predisposed not to give Quinn the benefit of the doubt, but I think you're leaving out the other half of the equation. None of the other When Quinn tries to fuck the MC during the CUM-petition, Riona has no reaction. While Tommy is surprised if the MC fucks Quinn, the other DIKs are not. If the MC tells Melanie and Sarah, they are mostly just amused. Even the hyper-expensive threesome is presented as a chance to do extra-naughty things with Riona rather than as a rare chance to get a piece of 'queen bitch' tail.

So while I agree Quinn isn't sleeping around the way Arieth is, sex with her doesn't seem particularly notable, either.

Given that Bella is happy to serve wine to the MC (who she knows is a freshman), I don't think we can use that as proof the Jill is 21. She could be, but it's more likely she'll turn 21 at some point during the school year.
you right Jill is a third year. screenshot0026.png the DIKs was created when Rusty, Tommy and Jill where freshman.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Wonder if I played Chick Patch then after I got Josi and Maya if I went full Dik??? Will it make a diff now? On next ep?

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
yall right Jill is maybe 20. because Bella serve wine to MC. the drinking age in the US is 21, Europe is like 18, 16, maybe 14 but Haiti is 16:KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes